TORONTO wingmen

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay thanks dude. :rolleyes:
It seems abit awfully long but I'll read it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm building up a network of all the TO wingmen. Everyone: expect to be contacted shortly! Anyone reading this who HASN'T been contacted should PM me! I'll forward your info to everyone in TO!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all need to meet at a coffee shop or something? I'm not sure how all this could be done. It might be a logistic nightmare. (I hope not):confused:

So how many guys we have aboard now? Lets see

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Yeah, logistic nightmare, I don't know Toronto, and I hate the traffic just as much as I don't know Toronto.
Are you comming from a town on the outskirts of Toronto or did you just move to Toronto?
hymmm I think if people are going to meet, a place that is easy to find and public transportation (TTC) access should be taken into consideration.

There must be a good street map you could get for Toronto. Dont go for those booklet maps they are awful. I suggest you go get one of those large sheet maps. A heck alot easier to use.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 3 hours ---> way, Kingston

I know street maps, I drive Ottawa blind, Montreal looking at a map to find where I was supposed to be (because I didn't have the street to all the clubs -_-), I got though Toronto without map, but yeah, someplace easy to reach (and not hell to get to)

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hymmm I think it would better if we PM Krassus since he seems to be one of the people coordinating the logistics (of course we should support him as much as we can.).

I presume if your comming to Toronto with a 3 hour ride your going to atleast stay in Toronto for a day or more. It does sound pretty exausting if its a one day thing. Thats a heck of alot of alot of road hours then.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Freddy1 said:
hymmm I think it would better if we PM Krassus since he seems to be one of the people coordinating the logistics (of course we should support him as much as we can.).

I presume if your comming to Toronto with a 3 hour ride your going to atleast stay in Toronto for a day or more. It does sound pretty exausting if its a one day thing. Thats a heck of alot of alot of road hours then.
To Montreal, party and back -> 10 hours.
I'm a nut,

themaskeduser

Reaction score
hmm... okay, nobody wants to take charge?
okay, I'm going to try to arrange something as soon as I get back into town from base. (possibly in 2 weeks)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
themaskeduser said:
hmm... okay, nobody wants to take charge?
okay, I'm going to try to arrange something as soon as I get back into town from base. (possibly in 2 weeks)
Try the 1st weekend of September.

Last edited:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richmond Hill here.... I havn't been on in ages, but due to recent relapses and unfortunate regressingi'm back in the game ;) So i'm up for anything chills...

Cliffs: I'm not here to obsess over women, but rather to thats icing on the cake, its about growth and meeting chillz easy going people who are growing and not **** or measurbating 24/7 b/c of their over-exaggurated attempts at making up for insecurities.... It's all good.

bigdan

Reaction score
if theres anyone here who lives near York University, or lives in Markham, and has experience with Ross Jeffries or any of the other artists, shoot me an email, and we'll talk about some stuff

daanishyork@yahoo.ca