Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toronto Wingman

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I’m looking to meet up with people in the GTA for the main purpose of expanding my social network. I want to connect with people who after success and willing to do whatever it takes to improve. We can just kick it and chill or find places to work on our game, If you interested email at Uhurus_seed@hotmail.com telling me a little about yourself age, ambition, music etc. After that we can meet up for coffee feel each other out some more and then go from there.

-Ryder

ApC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
im from toronto, might be too young for your liking though. 18...guessing your in 30's..?

Reaction score
ApC23 said:
im from toronto, might be too young for your liking though. 18...guessing your in 30's..?
Your from Toronto - cool. I'm in the west end. My bootcamps are practised in Sheridan Mall, Yorkdale Mall and around this west-end area, however, I tend to do this alone or with my folks - but later on I may be open to having a wingman.

However, in September we could after girls coming from all girls catholic schools like Madonna, Loretto Abbey and try and close some numbers or something, or try some routines on them. Anyway, remind me about it when September comes if interested, I'm 50/50 on it myself, but thought I'd mention it here anyway.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 too, from the west end. Still lookin' into the whole concept of wingmen though, need some more time.

I'd need someone around my age though, I'd imagine its abit hard to open sets and work with a 30+ yr old...

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw you weirdos, im not 30 im 23. And im looking for guys who have a lot of experence someone who i can learn from so i wouldn't mind a dude in his 30s. And if you are some sort of life Guru at a young age thats cool too.

-Ryder

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, count me in. I've never had much luck finding wingmen in Toronto. Only one of my buds has ever been into clubbing and he moved away last year. So, I don't have much club experience and would enjoy working on that scene with a motivated wingman. I'm 23 and live downtown.

Uro.Essence

Don Juan
Reaction score
im 20 live in the GTA (Brampton) and im up for winging even if its not with a guru or anything, we can all learn from eachother.

monki

Reaction score
I am looking for a wing in GTA area as well.
I am a GPUA, 26, 5'6 115lbs Asian.
My favourite sarge location is in Pacific Mall, FMP, and Yorkdale mall.

I am hoping to get a wing to sarge as well as exchanging skills and experiences.
I prefer day games and usually sarge alone.
I have successfully Instant Date girls and follow up afterward.

I live in Mississauga and works in Markham, anywhere in GTA is fine with me. PM me if interested.

Taboo

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm 23 and female, if your interested in winging with a girl then pm me. :woo:

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taboo said:
Hey Guys,
I'm 23 and female, if your interested in winging with a girl then pm me. :woo:
Depends on what you look like! PM me and we'll chat!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm 23 and female, if your interested in winging with a girl then pm me.
How do you benefit from winging with a guy? I've never had success when with a girl friend...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
How do you benefit from winging with a guy? I've never had success when with a girl friend...
Guys can open guys for the girl, the girl can open girls for the guy.

It's simple, and it works if done properly. (especially if you both aren't too bad looking)

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
24 downtown toronto ,and i think having a good wingman is a privilege . email me if up you r up for hunting . (no gays please only hunting)
girbox@hotmail.com

downlowpro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey..

I'm 24. 5'9".160lbs. Student. Live downtown Toronto. ...could use a wing(s), cause the whole lone wolf thing is tough. Would be easier if I had a wing tear it up wit.

I just moved here from Calgary, and don't know many people. Of the guys i've met down here, they're not aware of the social dynamics nor do they approach. Lookin to sarge with some like minded guys..and add that female wing to the equation...why not?

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17/m/toronto

Hey, I'm 17 as of December. I have a house in Toronto and in Brampton and my only good wing at the moment is this girl named Lexxie who's a friend with benefits. I know I'm a little young but I've approached hundreads of girls. PM me if you're around my age. I've been working hard in the gym for two years, very good dress style (slightly pecockish) and generally hot. I'm a pretty damn good don juan and I understand the bond between wingman and will take one of for team if needed. Looking for someone with similar interests/ideals.

Rizal Park

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

Im new in this forum and have been looking for a good wing as well..

Im 24, live in downtown and asian...

anyways my approach style is high-energy, direct/ indirect, canned (used to but not lately) and i guess inner game.. well im still learning and have tons of ebooks to share with if anyones interested (ranging from juggler, swingcat, venusian arts, david shade etc.etc..)

well pm me, i cant wait to learn from all of you DJ's out there...