Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Topics for diff. situations

Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've been reviewing my tactics and decided that these are suitable conversation starters for these diff. situations

1) If you're in a video rental or at a music shop and the girl is browsing through some stuff, say "That's a really good/crap video/CD" to her, and she'll reply then you ask a follow up question related to the original, for example "Do you like Tom Cruise as an actor"?

2) If you're at a bar or a club, the way to start the conversation has to be much more casual and lighter in tone. I like going up to her and saying "Hello there, let's see some ID please". If she says something like "You're not a bouncer, piss off" I'll say "Damn! How the hell did you see through me? Truth is, I just wanted an excuse to chat to you". However, if she shows me the ID, I'll say "I was just kidding, I'm not really a bouncer, just needed an excuse to talk to you".

3) If you're sitting in school or college and someone is working next to you ask them what work they're doing, say it looks difficult. Follow up from there.

4) If you're in a dining area, and a girl is sitting eating, walk up and ask if the seat is taken, then sit next to her and start with something like "So you from around here?"

5) If you're at the bus stop say something like "These buses take so damn long, the drivers probably have a cigarette break every 10 mins" then if she shows some response, follow up with "So you from around here?"

6) If there is nothing discernable about what a girl is doing, ie. she's just sitting around staring into space, walk up to her and say "Hey, how's it going?", she'll smile or reply and then you say "My name is Rory, what's yours" and then start using the normal conversation tactics (Where you from? What do you do? etc.)

I might add more stuff later. Hope this is useful to all of you!

-Makaveli da Don