Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Topic I'd Like to Open For Discussion

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about the subconscious things that attract you to people. Think about hygeine for a moment also.

Today it dawned on me that maybe, wearing all of these coverup scent products may be deterring women rather than attracting them.

It was one of those days that you wake up late, your alarm has been going off. I didn't really have the chance to shower if I wanted to get to my destination on time. It was also a day where I settled for a messy hair-do than my usual spiking it up. But some striking things happened today.

For one, I could slightly smell my armpits for the entire day. I'm italian so maybe it is more prominent for myself, but you understand. I'm a small guy so I like to think I don't emit tons of nasty body order, like larger folks do.

But the reason I question why we bathe ourself so often, is because today I got more results with women, and today was no more special than any other day... other than that I did not shower.

What I want to know is, has anyone else experienced this kind of effect, and if so would you like to help in a study of mine?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself experience something like this. I used to get a fancy haircut and gel it up. I ran out of gel one day and so just half-heartedly ran my hand through it keeping it from having cowlicks or stuff like that. Just flattened it out. And I got LOTS of positive remarks.

Also, I am fortunate in the sense that I don't perspire and so I don't need to wear deodorant unless I know something very physical is going to be happening. I never smell anyway. I just dry up and go about my business.

I haven't gotten any complaints, but I haven't gotten any compliments on odor. Probably because I don't have any. So I can't vouch for the smell account.

Alexi

PS - I now no longer gel my hair, and I also grow it slightly longer than I used to (since I was told that it looked better than my usual high and tight)

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah ive heard about this before,

ive noticed that if you havent made the effort to purk yourself up and look nice then women dont feel so emmbaressed or intimidated when talking to you...

so in effect they feel more comfortable and open up more freely because of your care free apperance....

i dont know how much this effects attraction though... or if it even has any effect at all on attraction...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hm...interesting discussion here. I would have to agree.

back in the days , i used to gel my hair up and wear somewhat casual clothing.

and here is now, dont do anythinga bout my hair, looks messy if i take of my hat. and my clothing is far from casual.
last semester i did get good results with girls and my friends appear to respect me more.

maybe it's the "judge the book by the cover" ordeal. you appear like you dont give a ****, and therefore you probably dont.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of that has to do with pheromones, consider this, whenever you take a shower you wash away all the built up grease and dirt from all over your body, and at the same time you wash away alot of the pheromones that are also emitted.

I've read somewhere that Napolean wrote a letter to his wife talking about how he was going to be back with her a month later, and to make sure to NOT bathe untill he got back.

Why would that be? Probably because he knew that her natural smell would be strong and it would be quite the turnon when he returned.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i do now is deliberatly create that impression of being care free about my appearence....

i think that it shows a number of different qualitys of wich include
self-confidence, and a free spirit, and that you go well in your own skin...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men smell like broads nowadays with all that cologne and **** on.

I get compliments cuz I'm always scrubbed and clean rather than smelling like Macys' ladies section.

Use bodywash and lotion rather than bathing in colgne.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I co-sign this thread.

So many guys are dressing like fags nowadays that they are starting to repell women.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys missed most of the focus, the focus was that since it was one of those days where i didnt have time to do my hair, i especially didnt have time to shower. I was wondering if anyone had similar experiences becoming magnetic to women due to lack of hygeine... and i mean a little persperation not yellow teeth and dirty skin

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
the ladies, they can smell the c0ck.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sfalexi
Also, I am fortunate in the sense that I don't perspire[/B]
Actually, if you didn't perspire at all you would probably be dead by now.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bet I would be dead. From overheating or too many toxins in my body. So I rephrase to I don't noticeably perspire (no pitstains, no body odor) unless I'm doing something very active.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oda, more than likely they are responding to your natural pheremones which your colognes had probably been covering.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah MrHarris thats what I was getting at. I was just wondering if the new hot cologne at the DJ forums should be none at all :D