Top signs that the chick is likely crazee!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs that us guys should be looking out for, in order to identify potential crazy biches.

Here are some that stand out to me.

01. This one is pretty obvious.. She is taking medication. Bipolar/Anxiety or depression.

02. Comes from a broken family, no father figure in the picture, without a doubt daddy issues. These chicks have no idea on how to treat a man with respect.

03. All her previous relationships where toxic. Without a doubt she was a massive contribution to the toxicity.

Feel free to add to the list.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 and 2 seem to be very prevalent in my experiences w women the last several years.

I was at a woman’s place a couple weekends ago and she literally had about 4 prescription bottles on her night stand. It was red flag central

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number 1 and 2 seem to be very prevalent in my experiences w women the last several years.

I was at a woman’s place a couple weekends ago and she literally had about 4 prescription bottles on her night stand. It was red flag central
Oh damn. I hope you're just viewing her as sex only.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
01. This one is pretty obvious.. She is taking medication. Bipolar/Anxiety or depression.
This is a red flag, but what if you run into a girl with these disorders that's not taking medication or just neglecting to take them

02. Comes from a broken family, no father figure in the picture, without a doubt daddy issues. These chicks have no idea on how to treat a man with respect.
Funny that you say this when you have posters in my current topic okay with a father cheating on his wife and family and neglecting them. Apparently, it is a red pill fundamental principle, and I was not aware of this.

03. All her previous relationships where toxic. Without a doubt she was a massive contribution to the toxicity.
Everyone is the victim in their own story. I always read through the lines and make my own judgement.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a red flag, but what if you run into a girl with these disorders that's not taking medication or just neglecting to take them

Funny that you say this when you have posters in my current topic okay with a father cheating on his wife and family and neglecting them. Apparently, it is a red pill fundamental principle, and I was not aware of this.

Everyone is the victim in their own story. I always read through the lines and make my own judgement.
If she is neglecting her disorders and not taking any medication, then expect some very irrational behaviour.

It's actually a no win situation. On the medication it's likely she will have mood related issues. Off the medication it's likely she will have mood related issues.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Engages in attention whoring behavior, especially if she is very active on social media/instagram and posts all these thirst trap photos. It's one thing if she is insta famous, but the overwhelming majority of these women are not really making anything from posting that material. I've noticed that every woman like this is not something you should go for, huge red flag.

- Very high body count and/or very promiscuous, this needs no real explanation.

- Party girl that likes to go clubbing a lot, into drugs, etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs that us guys should be looking out for, in order to identify potential crazy biches.

If she volunteers any of that before the 3rd date RUN. Also if she tells you she’s been abused right off the bat. RUN.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you have posters in my current topic okay with a father cheating on his wife and family and neglecting them. Apparently, it is a red pill fundamental principle, and I was not aware of this
You're misrepresenting information intentionally and you are willfully unaware of most/all redpill fundamentals.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she volunteers any of that before the 3rd date RUN. Also if she tells you she’s been abused right off the bat. RUN.
It's crazy how many chicks will tell on themselves and let you know very early on that they have been abused.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge and @Robert28

Another one I forgot to mention is if she mentions a past or childhood of sexual abuse. A while back I had a date with a woman that randomly blurted this out to me on our first date. I found it incredibly odd and off putting and have no idea why she felt the need to mention this to a man she was on a date with that was ultimately still a stranger lol.

There are tons of people that unfortunately have had this happen to them growing up. However, it is NOT normal to broadcast that information to the world and oversharing such a personal detail with another individual that he or she is not close with is NOT a good sign.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it incredibly odd and off putting and have no idea why she felt the need to mention this to a man she was on a date with that was ultimately still a stranger lol.
You were right to reject her. Traumatised women often show inappropriate behaviour and you don't want to deal with that.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Engages in attention whoring behavior, especially if she is very active on social media/instagram and posts all these thirst trap photos. It's one thing if she is insta famous, but the overwhelming majority of these women are not really making anything from posting that material. I've noticed that every woman like this is not something you should go for, huge red flag.

- Very high body count and/or very promiscuous, this needs no real explanation.

- Party girl that likes to go clubbing a lot, into drugs, etc.
Good points you raise.

Bruv the attention wh0ring is closely linked to daddy issues.

These chicks who grew up without a strong male figure in her life, tend to have lots of male friends and tend to seek attention massively on social media.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crazy how many chicks will tell on themselves and let you know very early on that they have been abused.
They do it to get sympathy and for you to let your guard down and play on your emotions. It’s natural human nature to care and they know this.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were right to reject her. Traumatised women often show inappropriate behaviour and you don't want to deal with that.
The damaged chicks will often tell on themselves very early on.

My feeling is, they are chit testing you. They are letting you know immediately that they are damaged goods and broken (use me for sex only)

however your dumb azz, takes her seriously for an LTR.. She begins to question your judgement and takes you for a joke from that point onwards.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points you raise.

Bruv the attention wh0ring is closely linked to daddy issues.

These chicks who grew up without a strong male figure in her life, tend to have lots of male friends and tend to seek attention massively on social media.
I agree, it's just that it may not be easy to screen out women with "daddy issues" and actually might take some time before you even pick up on that. Social media thot behavior is something you can determine incredibly quickly and with little effort.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
especially if she is very active on social media/instagram and posts
A woman posting pics on social media for attention? Hahaha what else is new, if that's your definition of crazy there is no sane woman on this planet.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- Doesn't respect your boundaries
- Doesn't bring any value to your life
- Disrespects you without you being a $hitty guy.
- Still in contact with her ex's
- OF or that you know for a fact she's being a 304.
- Anxiety meds or drugs of course

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman posting pics on social media for attention? Hahaha what else is new, if that's your definition of crazy there is no sane woman on this planet.
I don't think you can solely look at her seeking online attention and reaching the conclusion that she is a crazee bich.

There must be other red flags/factors also that come into play.