Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top reasons I think the nerd/average guy is bad with talking to women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, here I'm gonna tell you the top reasons why I think the Nerd/Geek/Average guy doesn't get laid that often. Moreso with Nerds and Geeks because average guys can get laid in social circles, but still they don't even have that much choice.

- No Balls. The nerd or average guy who just can't talk to women, have this problem, they have no balls, atleast when it comes to talking to women. They have fear, they worry about irrelavent things like "What if she doesn't like me?", "What do I say?" or "What if she rejects me?". You shouldn't care about those things, just approach the girl. Even a failed approach is a good one, because you're improving and the more you approach, the more comfortable you become with talking to women. Worried about what to say? There are tons of openers out there you can use to open a conversation with a girl. Or better yet just say the simple "Hey, how's it going?".

- Bad Social Skills. This is another reason why the average guy/nerd, more so the nerd, doesn't get laid. Overall, people who are bad at socializing with women, are generally bad at socializing period. If you look at a lot of the seduction methods out there, a lot of what they teach is just teaching antisocial guys, to become social.

- Outcome Dependent. Most AFC'S are outcome dependent and the women know this. They know that you just want to get in their pants. But lol being outcome dependent is only a problem because these guys don't have confidence. But generally though, being "Dependent" on anything is bad.

- No Backbone. A girl from a dating webcast put this perfectly, "Men have to learn to say no". That's all there is to it.

- Ingenuinity. Ingenuinity is a big reason why a lot of guys don't get laid. Even guys who DO get laid using methods and stuff, have this problem. To put it simply, they go up to a women and they're not being totally honest with her. This is a big problem with using lines and stuff. However, if the lines and stuff have been embedded into your REAL personality, the real you, then it's not a problem. You want to get in a girls pants? Be sexually aggressive, let her know through body language and kino that you want to be sexual with her. If she blows you out, oh well, there are plenty of other chicks out there.

- Confidence. This is one of the hugest reasons nerds and AFC's aren't good with women. They usually have very low confidence in themselves. They don't believe that a girl would actually WANT to waste her time with them. They believe that if they go up to a girl, something bad will happen like her saying "Oh my f*cking god! Go away!". But usually lol that's ridiculous and something like that'll probably rarely happen or only happen if she's in a mood OR you're really creepy the f*ck out of her.

- They care too damn much. AFC's and nerds just care too much. They care too much about interest and how she'll react to things. You shouldn't care about these things. She's disinterested, she's disinterested, oh well, what are you gonna do? You know. You have to realize that even if you're f*cking Mystery, you are not gonna get interest from every set.

- They put girls on a pedastal. They put girls on a pedastal when they have no reason to. Girls like us, eat, sleep, have hobbies, have worries and yes, girls too take dumps. Yes, girls take dumps, it's just something that makes them human. And yes, girls are humans and should be treated like any other humans. Goddesses? Hell no, they're humans just like us.

- Doesn't lead the interaction. The average AFC doesn't lead the interaction and expects the women too. Being the man, you have to LEAD. If you want to go for the kiss go for it. If the girl asks where you should go for a date, just pick a place. But yes, being the man you should lead the interaction.

- Doesn't escalate. The AFC is scared to escalate. Escalating is key in advancing things with a girl, unless the girl is super interested or something and is just tired of waiting(This is what happens to most AFC's when they finally do get a girl).

So yeah, these are the reasons I think the average AFC doesn't get laid.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these things are true. I don't really see the point of posting them, every major AFC recovery package mentions the pitfalls of what you listed above.

Would you say you've transcended these problems?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pointless. First off, why do you make assumptions about an entire group of people (nerds, geeks). I'm sure there are plenty out there with more game then you, who have actually gotten laid.

So what's the point of this post? To share your vast knowledge of pursuing women? A guy who hasn't gotten so much as a kiss from a female aside from a hooker?

Please enlighten us O wise one, why is it you have failed to get anything from women?

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a bit pointless because the whole point in this forum is to not be average

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is coming from a guy who has never gotten laid. Don't preach something you know nothing about considering you still are a geek/AFC and all.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen young brother. It's time to get out of your big ass nerd head and get your pecker wet. Nobody wants to hear nerd theories and ramblings from a nerd about nerds. Go get laid and people will listen to you. Until then you are just gonna get these sorts of responses.

You wouldn't listen to a doctor who has never went to medical school right? Well we aren't listening to a virgin nerd who has never been laid.

You can quote all the **** you've read all day long, but until you apply it young buck, you just talking noise. You a fake lame ass brother who should be ashamed of himself. Your hood status and player cards are revoked. If you really want to step your game up and get over this V card issue send me a pm and I'll tell you the real deal. Until then talk shyt about the shyt you know brother.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
They put girls on a pedastal. They put girls on a pedastal when they have no reason to. Girls like us, eat, sleep, have hobbies, have worries and yes, girls too take dumps. Yes, girls take dumps, it's just something that makes them human. And yes, girls are humans and should be treated like any other humans. Goddesses? Hell no, they're humans just like us.

In the OP's defense this is a good one.

Yes, women DO take nasty smelly dumps just like you and I. They have nasty bodily functions just like you and I as hard as it may sound.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Listen young brother. It's time to get out of your big ass nerd head and get your pecker wet. Nobody wants to hear nerd theories and ramblings from a nerd about nerds. Go get laid and people will listen to you. Until then you are just gonna get these sorts of responses.

You wouldn't listen to a doctor who has never went to medical school right? Well we aren't listening to a virgin nerd who has never been laid.

You can quote all the **** you've read all day long, but until you apply it young buck, you just talking noise. You a fake lame ass brother who should be ashamed of himself. Your hood status and player cards are revoked. If you really want to step your game up and get over this V card issue send me a pm and I'll tell you the real deal. Until then talk shyt about the shyt you know brother.
Haha, ramblings from a nerd. Hah, it's hilarious you think you know me. Oh well. All I know is I can get number closes easily and approaching is super easy for me. Yeah, I haven't gotten laid, but who gives a sh*t. Point is, I've actually been out field and use all this stuff in field and have seen what works and doesn't. So yeah, being a freaking virgin doesn't matter, as I've experienced all the stuff I wrote about in field before.

RazorAzoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize anybody that has read the DJ Bible already knows everyone you've typed?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely nothing new or insightful. I don't think any of that was news to anyone.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, ramblings from a nerd. Hah, it's hilarious you think you know me. Oh well. All I know is I can get number closes easily and approaching is super easy for me. Yeah, I haven't gotten laid, but who gives a sh*t. Point is, I've actually been out field and use all this stuff in field and have seen what works and doesn't. So yeah, being a freaking virgin doesn't matter, as I've experienced all the stuff I wrote about in field before.

Yah. Whatever man. We don't need you to rehash the basics. Glad your practicing it. But seriously....seriously....a field report with a success is what people want to hear from you. Yay! you know how to read and regurgitate text. Yes you may have possible used this stuff. Good for you. Now go to the next level and get off level one. Step your game up son. You play pimpin.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm just glad he stopped posting all that nonsense about trying to kiss close girls 5 minutes after meeting them.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah @ at the picture.

Anyway, I think most people are crap at talking to women, including myself specially, is because we put women on a pedestal.

Its easy to say hey, look at women like little girls, become more confident, have other hobbies in your life, but as soon as a woman comes before me, its all back to square one.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of stuff here is rehashed but what isn't rehashed on this site? It's constantly getting new members and they're going to feel good about their new found knowledge when they get better and will want to share it on this board. I see a lot of the same recycled material being repeated all the time and people often post and say "wow that's good advice" but it's different now because ElStud's reputation here isn't the best. Not really taking sides here but threads like these are going to appear all the time.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Hey guys, I finally got ElStud to send me a picture of himself.

Thanks ElStud. That clears up a lot of things for me.
Oh, I get it, you're trying to get banned by trolling. Let me help you by reporting you.

And see, that's the difference between me and you Deadly_Assassin. I know what I preach isn't bullsh*t because I've seen it work infield. Stilll, it is a sad fact that several guys on this site who say they go out and who brag about all the p*ssy they get, get none. Me? I don't brag and still I don't care if people on here believe me or not, because hey, just because you guys don't believe doesn't mean the approach never happened.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Eldud please . . . all your approaches mean absolutley nothing pal. It's like the microphone at a Britney spears concert.

Sure you've done them, got numbers, who hasn't?. But until you get laid, what you're doing is no different than getting scuba lessons then spending every vacation on a mountain.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closing this post for obvious reasons

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.