Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top Gurus

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've absorbed a lot of material. I guess one of my first big dosages was Swinggcat, with his nested loop and prizability stuff, invaluable for starters. Then Robert Green's Art of Seduction audio tapes. I read, listened, and watched just about all of them. Michael Pilinsky, Rob J., Jon Jensen. Lately, it's been John Alexander's How to become an Alpha Male, but really, when reading this stuff I come to realize that I'm already pretty much alpha, but it's good reinforcement to what I already know. Reading any real world scenarios or FRs is good for you, because most likely, you will encounter such tests in exactly the same way as the dialog they report back in their books, in the forums. Pathways get strong the more you head down them. Experience will win you the *****.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
As Brother V.U. already listed Tariq Nasheed, I would throw in Doctor Paul Dobransky's work.

Although, I would disagree on Player Supreme. He comes off as ignorant and a bit childish.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Dennis Nedder. Kind of like Doc Love: repetitive, but fun to read, and reading enough will cleanse your mind of AFC habits, especially in relationships.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Karma what about Rocco Siffredi? I hear you are a big fan...
Rocco is a true mack, in every sense of the word! I once saw him pluggin' a chicks dirtchute while shoving her head in a toilet. Then the bastard flushed it!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for every idiot that blows $$$ up some random gurus ass and that thinks words can magically open a hors legs for you.

I'll say it again.

All that matters is looks, social status and/or money.

If you work on having that it doesn't matter if you have an IQ of a bread stick and can't hold a conversation.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I feel sorry for every idiot that blows $$$ up some random gurus ass and that thinks words can magically open a hors legs for you.

I'll say it again.

If you work on having that it doesn't matter if you have an IQ of a bread stick and can't hold a conversation.
Yeah, bc most women have the IQ of a bread stick. That's why they're always yapping on their phone. Much to say about nothin.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:

I'll say it again.

That's not "all" that matters. As a matter of fact, that isn't even the IMPORTANT stuff.

The things you listed are the CORE traits of attraction, but more important are the personality traits that naturally manifest themselves in a man who has looks, social status, and/or money.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmh

Mr. Unique said:
I heard out of tylers own mouth that he can about have 1-2% of women. I believe him. These gurus are not magical, they are successful with women but they are not gods.

Thats the problem with the community, these poor newbies come here hearing all this great stuff about mystery style TD, and they think these guys have super powers as if they can get angelina jolie and jessica alba into a threesome.

Thats not the case at all , style, TD etc can get hb10s but they cant get them all.

There are alot of PUAs who say they can have any women they want. This came out of tyler durdens own mouth "THAT IS A LIE"
some just take pics with hot women and claim that they picked them up or use mysterys fame to create attraction *cough*Mehow*Cough*.

The truth is, building attraction is not enough. Some guys can build Incredible attraction but at the end of the day they go home with there **** in there hand.

The puas ive heard good things about

Tyler durden
Mystery
Sinn
Swinggcat

I heard mystery is the best, then sinn. Ive heard this from guys who hung out with most gurus

Ive never hung out with ANY of these guys Im just speaking from other guys experiences with them.

I concur, lot of guru's/teachers are very egostical and arrogant its kind of amusing to me, because the fascade they have build for themselves all basically on the validation of women.

I'm not gungho on the pua shhit, I have seen a few of Mehow's VideoFr's and I'm impressed this guy's frame is so strong that he can draw chicks into his own reality to a point where Amog's/Afc's get blown out, because women are so intune with him

I personally think Tdot, is the best guy I have ever seen on the field, Who is Tdot you asks? just a guy from Seattle Washington, he is not in the community, or nothing but I bet you he can outgame 99.9% of all these pua/macks/naturals with ease.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Steven Eric Scruggs (DoggieStyle: The truth about what it takes to be the Top Dog in any relationship)
This book is one of the greatest sources of true relationship advice and council you can get.

GO FVCKING BUY IT!

Doggiestyle: One of my favorite books.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been studying sh1t loads of material from Mystery , DeAngelo , Mehow and many others . But what changed my game and improved my game a lot and skyrocketed my success with women was :

Blueprint Decoded by Tyler
Foundations by Tyler
Transformations by Tyler , Hobbie , Ozzie , Jlaix and Tim
Jeffy Show by Jlaix
Flawless Natural by Tim

All of them RSD products.

Also , what works is Mystery Method. Its fvcking great but all those terms and all that analyzation started to screw up my game.

But bear in mind , none of the methods is gonna be complete if you dont apply them on field .

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
I've been studying sh1t loads of material from Mystery , DeAngelo , Mehow and many others . But what changed my game and improved my game a lot and skyrocketed my success with women was :

Blueprint Decoded by Tyler
Foundations by Tyler
Transformations by Tyler , Hobbie , Ozzie , Jlaix and Tim
Jeffy Show by Jlaix
Flawless Natural by Tim

All of them RSD products.

Also , what works is Mystery Method. Its fvcking great but all those terms and all that analyzation started to screw up my game.

But bear in mind , none of the methods is gonna be complete if you dont apply them on field .
Thanks. I was hoping you'd chime in, i know you have read lots of the book out there. Who is this mehow character??

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carlos Xumos
Swinggcat
Style
David DeAngelo

Those are the guys that really helped me transform from a socially awkward kid to a more socially aware person, though I place greater credit to some of my friends who are naturals themselves.

Red Man

Banned
Reaction score
I recently took a bootcamp with one of the best pickup artists in the world: Speer. He is totally cool and changed my life along with opening my eyes to what is really possible with women. He offers bootcamps anywhere in the United States for a steal unlike other companies who charge an arm and a leg with results that aren't guaranteed. Speer makes sure you get AT LEAST a girl's number when your out in the field with him and he helps you with your sticking points until they are gone so results are guaranteed or your money back. Speer has a 100% success rate with his students and I can attest to that. I had a big problem with approach anxiety until Speer helped me get through it with personal attention. Guys if you really want to EXPLODE your game then check out Speer at speermethod.com. If you do research on Speer and study him you will know he's the real deal. If you want to check out some of his in field videos go to youtube.com and type in Speer pua so check him out

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
Thanks. I was hoping you'd chime in, i know you have read lots of the book out there. Who is this mehow character??
Mehow is a guy in community. He's has he's own company that teaches men about picking up women. He was former student of Mystery , DeAngelo and Hypnotica. He's game is pretty tight. You can see his infield videos on youtube. Just write MEHOW. He's method is pretty much a variation of Mystery Method . Its just less weird.