Top Gear

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here love Top Gear?

Bond007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love that show. I usually just watch clips on YouTube, I'm not sure if they show it on my cable. I love it when they test out the supercars, makes me a little jealous though :mad: lol. They've also done some cool tests like the Range Rover vs. a Tank, Evo vs. Bobsled, and how to kill a Toyota.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate how they don't have it in the US yet, it's such an awesome show. My favorite is the one where they build limos... by cutting cars in half.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zubs said:
I hate how they don't have it in the US yet, it's such an awesome show. My favorite is the one where they build limos... by cutting cars in half.

Apparently in early january NBC gave the green light for a pilot episode of the US version of Top Gear. Unfortunately, from what I've read, and I'm not kidding, it's going to be called "Gear".

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Top Gear rocks! I love all three of them.

As far as the American version goes, I thought Jeremy made it clear that he didn't want to live in America for any period of time.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djtdot said:
Top Gear rocks! I love all three of them.

As far as the American version goes, I thought Jeremy made it clear that he didn't want to live in America for any period of time.

Yeah, the American version is going to have a whole new set of people. That's the big controversy over the US version of the show, as to whether or not the 3 presenters are what make up Top Gear (they totally are) and if it could even be done again with 3 different people.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Clarkson refused to live in the US to make top gear their, and rightly so, im not losing the only good thing on TV for another country to ruin.