Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tool to check who visits your facebookprofile!

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo bros whatsup

I googled 'who visited my facebook profile', I guess I was bored lmao. But I found a way how to check it. It really worked, coz the list looks logic to me, and I tried it with friends. It's funny coz I see lots of plates from the past (months of no contact the most) that I don't talk to anymore visit my profile a couple of times a week, prob to check out what im up 2 or some sh1t.

The guide how to do it is written in Dutch so if you guys dont know how to do it and want to know reply ill translate it in english, its fun to check out if youre bored :up:

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my FB, but I'm always curious about online exploits and stuff like that. You don't have to translate the whole thing, but I'd be interested in the rundown.
I know about one way to allegedly check who visited your page (exploit found in particular HTML using friend's ID numbers), but it actually was only a list of people you most often interact with. FB doesn't show every post, by every friend, it shows the ones that you would be most interested in based on what you click - based on the pages YOU visit and messages you send.

If you want to keep it on the DL, PM me. These exploits are cool, until they spread around and get patched.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is found in the HTML page using friend's ID facebook numbers indeed bro. It's not a list of people you interact with coz ive never chatted on facebook with 95% of my code list. I checked it all, im very sure that it's the list from a couple of months ago until know who checked your facebook profile.

You go to your fb page, left click, click on show broncode (in dutch paginabron weergeven) you CTRL+F and write initialchatfriendlist in search. You see lots of codes there (numbers) you put in the link www.facebook.com/ and copy paste the numbers behind it. The person that poppes up visited your profile recently.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
You go to your fb page, left click, click on show broncode (in dutch paginabron weergeven) you CTRL+F and write initialchatfriendlist in search. You see lots of codes there (numbers) you put in the link www.facebook.com/ and copy paste the numbers behind it. The person that poppes up visited your profile recently.
That's the same thing I'm talking about.
Think about what "initialchatfriendlist" means.
The little chat window thing doesn't show all your friends, so it puts the most relevant ones on top. It knows which ones to put based on the profiles listed in initialchatfriendlist.
It doesn't matter if you've ever talked to them on FB before, but if you have talked to someone on the chat before they will most likely be in the list. Someone can get on that list a number of ways, but it has nothing to do with their interactions with you - only your interactions with them.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
You go to your fb page, left click, click on show broncode
Left click? Where? Do you mean right click?
"show broncode"??? WTF??

worst instructions ever

I assume you mean open the page's html source and search within it?

Meh.. checked it out and it's just a list of the people in the FB chat box. Nothing of interest.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You right click, go to source code, find on page "initialchatfriendlist" then there is a sequence of numbers after and you copy and past one of those numbers behind www.facebook.com/ and your friend will appear. It isn't the person who most recently visited your page it is just a person that facebook ranks as having a lot of communication with you or whatever.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get no search results when I type in "initialchatfriendlist" under the page source code.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just not give a sh1t who visits your Facebook. Much easier I think.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Yo bros whatsup

I googled 'who visited my facebook profile', I guess I was bored lmao. But I found a way how to check it. It really worked, coz the list looks logic to me, and I tried it with friends. It's funny coz I see lots of plates from the past (months of no contact the most) that I don't talk to anymore visit my profile a couple of times a week, prob to check out what im up 2 or some sh1t.

The guide how to do it is written in Dutch so if you guys dont know how to do it and want to know reply ill translate it in english, its fun to check out if youre bored :up:
I dunno I checked it and about 1/3 of my friends list is there, and seeing as I update my status once a month or so I fail to see how that is possible. The only way I can see it being true is if the order of the code changes over time, like if I checked a week from now, is the order different, despite me not interacting with anyone?

But to me it seems as the other poster said, it is a list of people you have interacted with, or chatted with, or like their status or vice versa, etc. Not to mention, the function is called InitialChatFriendsList and roughly corresponds to the order of people on my friends list... It's probably just an algorithm to order the friends on your chat list, based on previous experience.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste of time! Like who cares if some old plate you're not speaking with checks your page. She would hit you up if she wanted to talk.

Syrio said:
As a software engineer who studied computer science, I can assure you that you cannot see who has visited your profile on facebook.
At one time years ago there was a tool where you could do that it was blocked by facebook right after.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a software engineer who studied computer science, I can assure you that you cannot see who has visited your profile on facebook. That data is stored on their servers back-end and you would have to be a pretty amazing hacker to get access. What you CAN see, however, is a ranked list of your friends which is used to determine the priority of activities showing up in your news feed. Not sure how the actual algorithm calculates the rankings in the list though, but I think it has something to do with the percent of each person's facebook activities that involve the other person (such as liking or commenting on their post, writing on their wall, sending chat messages, etc). This also includes profile visits, although they play a smaller role than a lot of other factors.

Anyway, I don't really feel like explaining how to see these rankings but it's in the page code (right click on the page on your profile and click view source). If you want you can probably figure it out by googling something like "how to see facebook ordered friends chat list".

Edit: Gambino posted earlier about this actually. What he described is what I am referring to.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Or you could just not give a sh1t who visits your Facebook. Much easier I think.
+repped. Not giving a f*ck is like catnip for vaginas.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That would of been really cool to do when I was 13. Not so much now at 28.