Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took my pants off in front of her

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time hanging out with this girl. She found me on facebook. She was on the way, so I picked her up and we went to the beach together. Usually I go alone for a couple hours, ride some waves, I figured why not.

She was aight, nothing special. Got done with the beach, went to the car and whipped my **** out right in front of her. Girl looked like she never seen a **** before. Wiped the sand off me, grabbed a change of clothes in the back seat. She says "you are not shy at all" Told her I didn't want to drive home with sand bothering me.

broke the ice. she copies me, changes her clothes, I wipe some sand off her tits.

drove her home, didn't get asked inside yet, i think she said her sister was there or some ****. thats 1 down though, if she dont put out in 3 leykis 101 says move on and damn he's right

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
you may wanna slow down there turbo
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :yes: :yes:

Classic.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this was clever....:nervous:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
you may wanna slow down there turbo
Lol that was the perfect thing to say!!!!!!! you made me laugh for like a minute out load so just saying ROFL doesnt do it.

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Lol that was the perfect thing to say!!!!!!! you made me laugh for like a minute out load so just saying ROFL doesnt do it.
haha X2 man
I'm dyin right now.... and the whole visual of the story is funny as well.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREATEST FIELD REPORT EVER!!!

I did the same exact thing about two years ago. I was on a group thing before my friend went off to Afghanistan. we were chilling out and I said, "Let's go skinny dipping!"

The girls look at me wierd, turn around to talk to someone else, and they turn around with my arms around them @$$ naked! They got red in the face as I walked down the path to the creek. They started walking away from me and I chased after them @$$ naked with my d!ck flailing around to and fro. :crackup:

One of them ended up giving me a BJ and I was feeling pretty good after that. Haven't talked to those girls since.

comic_relief

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
First time hanging out with this girl. She found me on facebook. She was on the way, so I picked her up and we went to the beach together. Usually I go alone for a couple hours, ride some waves, I figured why not.

She was aight, nothing special. Got done with the beach, went to the car and whipped my **** out right in front of her. Girl looked like she never seen a **** before. Wiped the sand off me, grabbed a change of clothes in the back seat. She says "you are not shy at all" Told her I didn't want to drive home with sand bothering me.

broke the ice. she copies me, changes her clothes, I wipe some sand off her tits.

drove her home, didn't get asked inside yet, i think she said her sister was there or some ****. thats 1 down though, if she dont put out in 3 leykis 101 says move on and damn he's right
Wow....good job :up:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
GREATEST FIELD REPORT EVER!!!

I did the same exact thing about two years ago. I was on a group thing before my friend went off to Afghanistan. we were chilling out and I said, "Let's go skinny dipping!"

The girls look at me wierd, turn around to talk to someone else, and they turn around with my arms around them @$$ naked! They got red in the face as I walked down the path to the creek. They started walking away from me and I chased after them @$$ naked with my d!ck flailing around to and fro. :crackup:

One of them ended up giving me a BJ and I was feeling pretty good after that. Haven't talked to those girls since.

comic_relief
lol how did you manage to turn disgust into a BJ?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
lol how did you manage to turn disgust into a BJ?
humor, confidence, and no expectations except having fun

comic_relief

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:

pretty good, pretty good lol.