Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took advice and stepped away

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i have taken some advice on here its been almost a month and a half since i visited this site. I stepped away because all the information was almost confusing and frustrating. What have i been doing.. going out having a good time with as many people as possible. I have been trying new hobbies, taking my workouts more serious, hanging out in coffee shops, talking to random girls. What i have found out is you can only read this stuff so much before you need to get away from this site. I have been in the best mind frame ever in the past month. I have began find out what tips, methods and styles work for my personality and look. Last month i had about 20 girls in my cellphone index, Today i have 60 girls and made about 20 new guy friends. I now find that with trying these methods and actually practicing them and living them that any new information i read will supplement me and no longer confuse me as alot of the info started to do !

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
girls are easy mate

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have learned the most important lesson that this site doesn't teach.