Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too stubborn for relationships?

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman Ive been serious with has always told me that I'm too stubborn. I refuse to backdown in arguments especially when I know im right, aka "female being female." Arent we taught that women prefer dominant, alpha male types? Men that are strong and stand by their decisions?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman Ive been serious with has always told me that I'm too stubborn. I refuse to backdown in arguments especially when I know im right, aka "female being female." Arent we taught that women prefer dominant, alpha male types? Men that are strong and stand by their decisions?
You have to pick and choose. You can back up a little, but always make sure they are aware of the facts. I'm sure like many of us you aren't trying to be "right", but it's the more correct way and sometimes there crap is just some stonewalling bs. you can't always be right with them, but you also can't say she's always right either because you know that'll make you a sexless super hard working slave to her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a way of subtly starting to break you down. They can begin doing these things when youre "serious" with them because by being so youre giving up your power. My advice? If youre stubborn for no reason then theyre right, but be wary.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't argue with women and make sure you always ask yourself... "Is this the hill I want to die on."

Some fights just aren't worth it.... Think of it this way, if everything is important enough to fight about, then NOTHING is... see my point.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a good thing in my opinion. It means that they can't manipulate you using emotions. My ex used to tell me that all the time. I was just using logic when it came to arguments without screaming. I think that got her crazy, knowing that she couldn't use sex as a valuable bargaining chip.

On the flip side, it mean that more sh!t test will be coming your way, until:
1) that girl submits
2) that girl go crazy and then you would have to break up with her.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arent we taught that women prefer dominant, alpha male types? Men that are strong and stand by their decisions?
Generally the best way to be alpha in an argument is to not give a sh*t about the outcome. That means don't argue back and either make light of her emotions or just casually change the subject and move on. Your indifference will trump the petty argument and shut her down. Even if you're wrong.

What does it matter if she's right, if you legit don't care?

The problem is most guys actually do care, and are pretty bad at acting like they don't.