Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Serious, Man

J

Jimi Hendrix

This is my first and last post. I have lurked here for one year and have taken the knowledge of those who understand and must therefore attempt to pass it on. Like some great musicians and artists have said, "If I can reach just one person then my work is done". Some of you who have read the works of men greater than any of us will understand the structure of this message. I'm not very good at counting, so here are my thoughts in no particular order...

0. You are all here for the same reason. Leave your ego at the door. Nothing else is possible without this.

1. Those who know do not tell. There are no great DJ's. You may have seen one once, but you can't be sure. If they were so great would they be posting here instead of nailing that HB10 they f*** closed in 5 minutes?

1. It is natural to be afraid. The things that are required to grow a relationship and start a family are not easily come by. You know in your heart that this is true. Why else would you be reading this?

2 and 1/2. "Be a man" has many meanings. Accept the outcome and accept your responsibility. Snatch is snatch, nothing more. This is not a game. This is your life. Sometimes it helps to think of it as a game, but do not forget reality.

3. This is the way. It has been this way for ages before you and will be for ages after you have left this world. This is how you came to exist in this world. Simple.

2. Bros before hoes, unless your bros are morons. Only you know your heart. Only you know your truth. You should pick better friends. They are a reflection on who you are. Women can tell, don't try to kid yourself.

3. All paths are different. Do not assume that another's path is your own. Do not assume another's path. Respect the experience of those that have come before you, but understand that times and situations change. There is only the moment.

7 and 1/2. All things come and all things go.

4. Let go of your fear. There is nothing that needs to be done.

5. Do not try to understand another before you understand yourself.

6. Respect yourself and respect others, including that HB9. You know damn well when a neg hit is going too far.

7. Some are reborn through countless rejections. Some are reborn through a journey inward. Do not confuse the two, the only thing they share is time. Serve only one master. The external and internal are the same, mirrors of each other.

8. Do not linger at the gates of the jade palace (unless she really likes that, heh). You have work to do. Never forget this.

9. If you have trouble finishing your work in the palace, try the tantric version. With yourself if you have to. This may make number 8 easier to accomplish, and if all else fails, it will gain a reputation that may serve you well in the future. Never underestimate the power of the word of mouth.

13. A woman knows when you have been banging all her friends. Don't lie to her, she only brought it up because she wants a piece of the action.

14. An excellent cure for a broken heart is to sleep with one of her best friends. See number 15. Revenge is useless in these matters.

10. If number 9 distresses you, refer to item 0. Ego, or the lack thereof.

11. The lack of ego is not the lack of manliness. Not to understand this is the cause of many problems.

12. Learn to discriminate between good advice and bad advice. Beware of the blind leading the blind. Why are you reading this?

13. Mystery is good. An open heart is good. Neither has any use without the other. No matter what the goal is.

15. All things are interconnected. Effects travel and multiply. Sometimes no action is the best action. Sometimes the best course is to rush in headlong with no thought of yourself. Learn do distinguish between these times.

14. There is no substitute for hard work, even if appears that there is no effort.

13. Kurt Vonnegut said: "Women are psychotic, men are pigs. So it is". Find a woman who can appreciate this.

17. Timing is everything.

18. Sometimes the moment is lost. Sometimes you only think it is lost.

16. There are no AFC's. There are no DJ's. It is bad when one becomes two. Your strength will come and go, it is the way.

22. There's a red house over yonder. That's where my baby stays.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh.... bye! :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s.: you can't count. I like your advice, though. :)

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12. Learn to discriminate between good advice and bad advice. Beware of the blind leading the blind. Why are you reading this?

My thoughts exactly. I think somebody has been puffing on a bowlful and I don't mean a bowlful of Captain Black.

You forgot one pseudo Zen posting though:

'If chain still swinging, seat still warm'.

Reaction score
Dude:

1. don't post when your drunk, your counting is f*ucked up.

2. I notice you created a seperate screen name to make your announcement. That to me says your full of shyt to begin with. Your not going anywhere.

3. Sorry I didn't read your whole laundry list of complaints. After I saw your f*ucked up counting I decided it wasn't worth my time to read...

peace

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22 -> your baby is a *****

(no offense, i appreciate Jimi alot)