Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started on my path to end my AFC status. I've got the DJ Bible, and one of the books recommended, "The Art of Seduction", but there's too much information to get through. How can I realistically approach this, and how long does it take to become a DJ from being a shy AFC?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is different - some learn faster than others. Stay positive about learning.

The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step.

Just start reading a bit each day and eventually you will be able to incorporate it into your life.

Good Luck!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take one aspect and try to apply it that day. that's how i learned. don't try to apply everything at once. it will be overload.

for instance: eye contact. if i was practicing eye contact on a day i would go out and talk to women making sure i was holding good EC without seeming too creepy. i would do this all night, while remembering the things i practiced the days before.

after awhile it becomes natural. the hardest part is being outgoing and C+F. it can takes months to develop. good luck.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baby steps, Mack JR, Baby steps. Never lose your discipline during your path.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
Everyone is different - some learn faster than others. Stay positive about learning.

The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step.

Just start reading a bit each day and eventually you will be able to incorporate it into your life.

Good Luck!