Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much teasing.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I've been teasing this girl all week. Playing on every opportunity that presents itself to do so. She's been taking it pretty good, just laughing and hitting me and stuff.But today, I pretended to get mad at her and didn't talk to her. Usually it's "noooo please talk to me!!!!okkk?". Today- all I got was silence and a cold shoulder.She asked me if I forgave her and I just shrugged and didn't say anything. Then she was like "OMG........." and gave me the silent treatment back.(not to mention getting mad at everyone else who talked to her after that) She seems kinda mad at me, and I'm considering going over to her place today and making and attempt to hang out. I'm thinking that it might be an attention game though, so idk...(kinda a double edged sword, here) I just hope that's not me being a pvssy.So I guess the question is- 1. Should I go over to her place and see what's up?
2. Wait it out and be a little nicer the next couple days?

I know this little situation seems so small it shouldn't be posted, but everything always carries more significance when it's happening to you, I guess. Whatcha got?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd say you should just ignore her mood last time. Don't get sucked into her reality. If she learns that by being sulky she will get better treatment from you she will keep doing it.

If it is an attention game don't play it! Sheet! Call her bluff. She;ll come running back.

There is another possiblity.

Girls have a hormonal cycle which causes their moods to fluctuate radically. Don't ever make the mistake of believing that woman are like men and their moods are set by external stimuli.

The role of the man is to keep emotionally stable to allow a woman to be all over the place. Girls are aware of this cycle and aware they are *****es sometimes coz of it. If you just cop it on the chin she will make it up to you when she is feeling better.

JJ

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
Ok. I've been teasing this girl all week. Playing on every opportunity that presents itself to do so. She's been taking it pretty good, just laughing and hitting me and stuff.But today, I pretended to get mad at her and didn't talk to her. Usually it's "noooo please talk to me!!!!okkk?". Today- all I got was silence and a cold shoulder.She asked me if I forgave her and I just shrugged and didn't say anything. Then she was like "OMG........." and gave me the silent treatment back.(not to mention getting mad at everyone else who talked to her after that) She seems kinda mad at me, and I'm considering going over to her place today and making and attempt to hang out. I'm thinking that it might be an attention game though, so idk...(kinda a double edged sword, here) I just hope that's not me being a pvssy.So I guess the question is- 1. Should I go over to her place and see what's up?
2. Wait it out and be a little nicer the next couple days?

I know this little situation seems so small it shouldn't be posted, but everything always carries more significance when it's happening to you, I guess. Whatcha got?
My advice: DON'T go over to her place to hang out. Chill until she's in a more approachable mood. Then she will come into your vicinity. This is the way girls work. Do NOT bring up the fact that she was acting like a ***** this first time around. Your distance from her will send her a subtle message. However, if it comes up, say, a third time, I would make a remark about it.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't apologize, act like it never happened. Next time you see her, act like you normally do.

There comes a time when you've done all the teasing you can do, and there's a point where you can't really go much farther than.. you have her interested.. have her hooked.. now you need to reel her in. (Assuming you haven't already. You didn't mention anything about this in your OP) but yeah.. go out with her, kiss her blah blah.. initiate some physical stuff on her now.. kino etc..