Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much sosuave is bad

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more time spent on the internet, the less time spent in the real world.

Think about if you spent every hour you spent on the internet.... in the real world - taking chances.

Think about all the women, memories, moments, friends...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you have to leave the site periodically ...it gets depressive.

It's just too much crap here that doesn't have to do with anything.Guys lieing to rookies and the like knowing damn well they don't know what they're talking about.

And when you question them they get all hysterical ..lol.

In one posts the guys here are DJ's and the next they need "help..please!! ACSAaASCSPpp'...smh.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is becoming very very very AFC, have you seen the last posts?
I'm just imagining a bunch of nerdy guys sitting behind their computers giving terrible advice about getting horny over video game characters and the key to getting Asian girls.:(

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read some posts from 2001-2003 and those are some of the best ones I've read. Now days it seems like just cries for help, complaining, etc. all which I've and many more have been found guilty of.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont like complaining, go to the mature man or tips or archieve section of the Forum. You cant blame people for needing help, as long as you learn from your mistakes then its ok to ask for help.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
if you dont like complaining, go to the mature man
Are you serious?!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go on here when im at work. I go out in my free time.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As informative as they are, all the posts about bad women in general and sane women with their stupid little games make women seem like more trouble than they're worth.

Before I came here, I just dismissed women as being for better men than I. Now, even though I know that anyone can get women, I'm forced to question if I care enough to jump through all those hoops and wade through all that sh!t ...

... not to mention contort myself into the masculine ideal so that I'll actually be given the opportunity to jump through hoops and wade through sh!t.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sosuave can be bad for you.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
its your own damn fault if you stay here too much. u cant blame the losers that post for help all the time, or the "fake dj's", or the lack of truely great tips. take responsibility for your own lack of or decline in your game, and get your sorry ass out there!

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first started reading this site a couple years ago, it actually helped...now its just full of sh!t...but i guess that is what it is to become a DJ, to understand that you don't need this site anymore once you understand how the game works