Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much sex

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend just got a girlfriend and he came to me worried that he was having too much sex with her. I started laughing but he was serious. He says he's sees about 3 times a week and each time they have sex and about 3 rounds of it.

Never thought it could be a problem but then I wondered if maybe she would get tired or bored. I didn't know quite what to tell him, it's only been about a month he's been with her.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your friend has a PD and is starting to play the pity card ahead of time to set up for his sh1tty behavior with this woman..

that just sounds so childish and immature to say, there's no way there isn't malicious intent behind it. Only a sick or dumb fvck would even make this a legit complaint. Either way he's not someone you need in your life

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If all he's doing with her is shtupping three times a week, she will get bored. Are they going out and having fun? Or is he just finding anytime anyplace he can to nail her?

Sounds like he's trying to make up for a dry spell or was a virgin and now on a binge.

Just tell him to make sure he keeps doing the things he was doing with her before they fell in the sack the first time.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he's picked up on some level that she is getting bored of it, or bored of him. It depends on how he interprets things. If he thinks of the worst then he might be wrong but if hes level headed and reasonable then she could be giving signals that she is bored and he just don't want to admit it. She could be less enthusiastic or not getting as aroused. I wouldnt have sex more than 3 days a week with a woman. Abundance decreases value with decreases attraction which decreases pleasure which decreases attraction even more and so forth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend just got a girlfriend and he came to me worried that he was having too much sex with her. I started laughing but he was serious. He says he's sees about 3 times a week and each time they have sex and about 3 rounds of it.

Never thought it could be a problem but then I wondered if maybe she would get tired or bored. I didn't know quite what to tell him, it's only been about a month he's been with her.
Sometimes they can't get enough, but you still gotta starve em a day or two to keep it going, but I was lucky enough to keep those things going for YEARS.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like good advice @Tictac I noticed he stopped going out with me so I think he's staying in with his girlfriend most nights and spending the time fūcking.

@dutchmaster he was legitimately looking for advice. I'v known the dude awhile and he knows I do alright with women. He wasn't asking with malicious intent. I promise lol.

And the poster who said the thing with value. That's what I was thinking. That's why I asked to see what you guys thought.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at tac and dutch getting mentioned and me being referred to as "the poster".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the whole thread was about too much parking the bus.

SM I m planning to take my g/f camping. The outdoor quickie can b a great change up. And if u exercise your manly imperative on the couch, kitchen, vanity, deck etc. She doesn't have to know it was a planned move. Every chick loves the whole '...overcome with passion routine'. I m a big fan of the surprise quickie. To paraphrase Teddy Walk Softly and carry a big can of lube.

PS no disrespect meant to the great Mr Roosevelt it was just too good a line to resist.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not too much unless you get friction burns on your d*ck

although there's a chance he'll burn out on regular sex with her and then they'll only really enjoy it if it's some really really kinky **** which would be a problem if one or both of them arent the kinky type

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@parkthebus Didn't mean any disrespect dude. I was rushing and didn't feel like scrolling back up to check exactly which poster said your sentiments. I apologize.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh heh but sometimes you click with a person and you just need to be near them and the crazy chemistry starts. All you can do is yell "yippee ki yay" and ride it while you can.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I literally burned my **** the second time I had sex with my girl, as I was coming out of a dryspell. The first time I kept it cool, to demonstrate how I was getting laid (lol), the second time I went "fvck it" and had a marathon. She loved it. But yeah, now I'm more relaxed about it. You have to be a horny motherfvcker with women, but you should also do other activities with her IF you want to keep her around for more time.