Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much nexting?

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about how Roosevelt went to Eleanor's house every day for a week trying to meet her. She refused to let him in until after a week she wore down and let him in to tell him it was useless. Of course he married her and created one of the greatest marriages of all times.
I agree there are some situations where one must next quickly but in some cases I think we have to persue the woman a little.
I am in a situation now where everything tells me, NEXT, but I feel this woman is worth a little trouble. Sure she has some non-idea situations, on the rebound is the biggest, but what am I living for if I want to have a easy life. I am ignoring all of the advice about nexting and there are billions of women left and I am going to chase her till the ends of the earth. It might not work but I won't regret not trying later.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that NEXTing a girl does not mean you are completely eliminating her as an option. You are just moving her to the bottom of your list. NEXTing just means that you forget about her for a while and then she'll come crawling back to you. Take a few weeks off from her. If you're clingy, she'll run like hell. I think it was squirrels who had an excellent post on NEXTing, search for it.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't next a girl unless you're certain she wants to "just be friends" or you've heard she's trouble. Especially if you are learning like I am, opportunities come along rarely, so make the most of them. And learn.

Santos

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trev,

>> I am going to chase her till the ends of the earth. It might not work but I won't regret not trying

That's good and everything, but just be warned that it might backfire. Conventional wisdom (and Hollywood movie drama) suggests that when you chase a girl that's not interested, eventually she will "come to her senses" and realize you are her knight in shining armor and fall for you, and your persistance.

However, this doesn't happen too often in real life.
Go ahead and try. That's cool, but don't go after her in a desperate or obsessive way. Know what i mean?

About NEXTing: I regret NEXTing some chicks too fast. The ones that give up the bootay too fast, in general. One girl was the best oral i have ever gotten, but less than two weeks later, i told her i was done with her. Ugh, that was a regret, cause i could have kept the oral coming for another couple more weeks! haha.

(that's a terrible story to admit, but just shows how guys think sometimes. She was cool, but was getting WAYYYY too clingy, and had WAY too much baggage, so i thought i'd better NEXT her for her own good...)

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good comments.
I meant chase in a poetic sense.
I will give her lots of space and be C&F.
Stormw, you are exactly right about not being desperate or obsessive.
She needs to see what a great guy I am with or without her.
I have heard stories of the 'chase' that worked but I bet this is a small percentage.
So does NEXT mean that you don't call and wait for her call?
I am interested in the different definitions that seem to be here.