Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much interest? Such a thing

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i don't know if i've ever been so confused. A week ago i went out with this knockout, one of the hottest girls on campus and i have seriously never had a night with a girl go so well. My game was just on.

It was a friday night and we started with just meeting for a cup of coffee, that went well so we decided to go out to some bars. I played it cool all night, not showing much interest, c+f, she was laughing and was blatantly interested and hanging on me all night. I didn't kiss her or anything (maybe i should have tried???)

BUt anyway, this weekend we chatted and planned to go out again, but then she pulled the "call me before we go out" and i was stupid and went along with this. And then she didn't answer. No biggie i guess, i ended up running into some old friends and had a great time. But then yesterday i see her in the library and it is like a 180, it seems like she doesn't even know me or want me around.

My questions:

1) Can a girl being too interested maybe make her back off cause she hasn't felt that way before (I don't have a huge ego or anything but everything went right that first date and it was obvious how interested she was)?

2) Did my failing the "call me before we go out test" blow it?

3) Did not making a move physically do something to her interest level?

4) With her being just a smokin hot babe, is this her way of playing the game and playing hard to get?

5) Or am i just looking way too far into this?? Possibly my call didn't go through that night or something was up with her cell phone and she thinks i didn't call her which could have upset her (i didn't leave a message)or she was having a bad day when i saw her at the library.

Damn this really gets to me, because everything was going so well with her (its not oneitis, i just have no idea where i went wrong) and its x-mas vacation coming up so that will be a good 2 weeks without being able to do anything (we're from different cities)

Last edited:

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem last week...REAL high interest then flaked on me. Is it finals time?? Maybe she was just really stressed out with finals. Or maybe it is about not making a move when you could have, because I also did not do anything except massive kino (touching ass,inner thigh,shoulders) and light pecking.

I have come to the conclusion that girls have absolutely no idea what is going on inside their little heads.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
5) Or am i just looking way too far into this?? Possibly my call didn't go through that night or something was up with her cell phone and she thinks i didn't call her which could have upset her (i didn't leave a message)or she was having a bad day when i saw her at the library.
Also dude...stop over analyzing...your doing everything I did.

I'd say just forget about it....wait a couple days to see if she calls you. If she doesn't, then call her and say you want to see her again before break. If she is acting the same, then **** her.

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i think you're right. Thats a good idea to say "i want to see you before break" Its funny how when i'm in the situation i can be so blind but when friends ask for advice i know exactly what they should do

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your break is only 2 weeks right??? Thats not so bad..so even if you dont call or dont get together, you guys will be back real soon.

For instance, my break here is 8 weeks. If I dont see her, chances are she will forget about me and vice versa. But with only 2 weeks, you may also want to wait it out and just get together with her after break.

I will be staying on campus for the sport I play, however. Would I like to see the girl again before break? Of course, but for my situation it is up to her entirely. She must CALL ME.

There are 18,000 people who go here. 60 percent girls. About half of the people take winter session courses...so its not like there wont be thousands of other girls I can talk to anyway.

I am giving my example to maybe further clarify your situation that it won't be the end of the world if she blows you off or starts acting weird. You already did good by getting her number and taking her out. Go meet other girls...if you got one hot girl, chances are you will get more hot girls. ESPECIALLY in the college environment.

happyhourhero

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think waiting 2 weeks isn't that bad?? And its not like i'm obsessing over this girl or anything, it's just it wouldn't be a bad thing for it to work out - she's smart and hot. I also did get a couple other numbers this last week, but she just seems to be a cut above the rest and i would rather not lose any momentum that i had.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Anonymous56

I have come to the conclusion that girls have absolutely no idea what is going on inside their little heads.
that is the truth! it's also why women don't know what they want. I can usualy figure out what a girl is going to do before she even knows herself.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my goal until im 35 is to try to get as many chicks as I can...then marry the ugliest, richest girl I can find so I know she wouldn't cheat because im the best she has and so I know she wouldn't be in it for the money I make.

HAHA

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note..if you are trying to adopt the pook outlook on life(I am). This is a great test for you to see whats really important in your life. For me it goes my obligations(school,baseball,family etc)/recreation(getting into the weight room, doing stuff I ENJOY)/then woman.

I use this quote that is pretty much a shorter, easier version of what the quote really is.

"**** EVERYONE ELSE, ITS ABOUT ME"

This releases the cloud surrounding my head that is filling it with useless thoughts. Sparks the fact that I am living life for me, not anyone else. If a chick is playing games, remember that its just a girl. 3rd on the list....