Too much games

Jenuine

Reaction score
This is a long story but i'll make it short and strip the unnecessary details. This chick that i used to talk to since last year nov. Everytime i'd be ready for us to become official, she'd tell me let's just be friends and i'd just tell her no and simply stop talking to her. This happened about...3 times (like we'd go 1 1/2 months not talking each time n she'd always come back), until finally in the summer she tells me lets be official and i warned her let's not do this unless its serious, and she claimed she was. Broke up last month because she got feelings for another boy in about.. a day?? She gave me the whole lets take a break run around, which shows me she didn't even have enough respect to come straight forward. This was just after her birthday when i bought her a pretty expensive gift too so i was just like :confused: idk, don't really care much. She still wanted us to be really good friends, i said ok but still stopped talking to her. Went through the whole get over her phase. But still everytime i go on FB, its subliminal after subliminal directed at me, or at the other boy, which is pretty annoying. She brings me up sometimes when she talks to her or my friends. Last week she approached me saying a whole bunch of nonsense and still expected me to i guess bend towards her will but i didn't and she even tried the waterworks.

My question is this, have i been wrong for not talking to her at all?
Am i wrong for thinking it a waste of time and money?
And is this gonna be the end because literally nothing was wrong with the relationship, but i still take it as a false feelings throughout the whole thing JUST to be my ****ing friend wtf???

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jenuine said:
My question is this, have i been wrong for not talking to her at all?
Am i wrong for thinking it a waste of time and money?
And is this gonna be the end because literally nothing was wrong with the relationship, but i still take it as a false feelings throughout the whole thing JUST to be my ****ing friend wtf???

My answers to your questions:

hell no you havent been wrong for not talking to her. you owe her nothing. just because she says "she wants to be good friends" doesnt mean you have to do it. if you have attempted to move your relationship with her to the territory you want it to be and it hasnt worked out, then it didnt work out. DONE. the best way to handle it is to move on, and the best way to move on is to not talk to her.

no again... a lot of interactions with women ARE wastes of time and money. you have been bombarded with the idea from a young age that you are supposed to care for her and provide... yet you are both in high school... and both have the exact same earning potential... but for SOME reason, YOU are expected to pay?! bullsh1t, i say.
also, your time is your most valuable resource. do not WASTE it on anyone who is not worth it.

let me clarify the whole thing for you... THERE IS NO "RELATIONSHIP."

WARNING---this part is gonna piss you off.

the two of you had a couple of months where you played "boyfriend and girlfriend." during this time, she never felt any real attraction to you. if she had, in fact, felt any strong feelings for you, she wouldnt have pulled this sh1t about developing feelings for another guy in "one day."

move on. understand that you are young and there are plenty of girls to meet and enjoy for what they have to offer. this girl has shown you there's nothing between you two and its time to move on to bigger better things.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
no
yes.
You didn't ever say if you guys did anything sexual? Unless youre in middle school, girls ain't gonna hang around or be your gf if you're not being sexual. So yeah, typical example of AFCness. Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

Jenuine

Reaction score
Thank you and yea we've done sexual stuff (oral, making out etc) we never had intercourse though because i never had a condom on me even though she still wanted it raw (smh wasn't allowing that bull****, shes still a virgin too).

I guess you could say i turned the AFCism on and off, like i'd have my "ok let it slide treat her like a lil princess" moments, n then id have my "Work for wtf you want out of me" moments.

It's just weird cuz why bother doing the whole meet the family BS and etc for you to go and say you pretty much were trying to make ME happy and wasn't truly happy? Sounds like a bunch of f*ckery, just needed clarification on if i'm wrong for simply not acknowledging her, not even hi and bye.

I definetly am moving on though, i'd rather avoid confusion and drama than to be it.