Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Much Chauvinism Around Here

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there's a middle ground between the feminist wh0re-off and the "United States of Ned Flanders" that I'm not seeing.
over 300 mil people live in america

170 mil are women

75 mil are 18 to 30

30 mil are attractive enuf for you to date?

2 of 10 are attention *****s.

that leaves you 8 of 10..who you could date being a man.

stop acting as if every women is a *****..thats pure shyt.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree, there are a lot of hos, but the fact of the matter is if you get off your ASS you can find a good woman.

There is no need to be mad about it. you just have to protect yourself from all the crap out there.

If those hos piss you off then it is your own damn fault. Part of being a man is to take reponsibility for your own situation.

If you don't have a good woman or 10 chickies hangin off you then it is your own damn fault.

There might be more dirt to shovel but it takes a man to finish the job

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator

Oh and i appologize for that last comment.
No worries buddy. Fair play to you for apologising.:cool:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
There's a load of effeminates posting in this thread who should shut off their computer, I think Sex in the City is on guys, better set your VCR timers.

This is sad, so truly sad. These young punks have bought into the propaganda that if you act like a man you are abusing a woman's rights.

How f*cking pathetic.

Here's a newsflash, 90% of women these days have bought into a bill of goods, namely feminist brainwashing.

There are very, very few women worth having a relationship with or marrying in North America, especially in the urban areas where all they do is watch TV and allow themselves to get programmed by feminazi bullsh*t.

Straight Men are under attack and you effeminates are nothing more than willing dupes. I know, because I was for a long time, until I opened my eyes. One thing I can say is that, being older, at least I wasn't as sad and pathetic as some of you teenagers and 20 somethings who have known nothing else and been inundated with the homo-hor agenda all your life.

You guys probably have daily fantasies about girl on girl action and have been wanking to playboy too much.

As PRL says, wake up, the matrix has you.

I've had so many encounters with women where I thought they were 'relationships' and they were all with women who have a hor mentality to some degree. That's just the way it is, and I'll tell you, it isn't us, as men, who are totally to blame.

The real suckers are the ones who refuse to believe the facts.

Tell me, how is it that we arrive at a situation where if there is a domestic dispute, the cops get called in, and the guy gets carted away?

Why is it that North American women are the most abusive creatures on earth, mentally, emotionally and physically, towards men, and they get away with it left, right and centre?

This domestic abuse sh*t has been blown way, way out of proportion, hell, I'd say it's women who do the majority of the abusing these days, only we've been psychologically conditioned as to what constitutes abuse and what doesn't, even though the definition is totally upside down.
I totally agree with this post

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
You may notice that it's only unmasculine AFCs who form such negative opinions of women due to sexual frustration.

The guy who gets laid whenever he wants because he has the balls to do as he pleases undoubtedly thinks women are among the greatest things in the world - after himself and his own goals, of course - since they hate his guts, but will still do anything for him :D

There are plenty of masuline men who are mature and are not interested in a bunch of hoes to lay all the time. Yes, there are men who want to find only one good woman that they can trust.

These are the guys who end up getting pissed off because all they can find are sluts. Any man can get a sl-ut but not all men can find a good woman.

I think that your statement lacks this understanding.

I also think that people who are only focused on their own goals are selfish pri-cks. They are products of North american culture and don't understand that life isn't about them! The AW is a good example of this.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
over 300 mil people live in america

170 mil are women

75 mil are 18 to 30

30 mil are attractive enuf for you to date?

2 of 10 are attention *****s.

that leaves you 8 of 10..who you could date being a man.

stop acting as if every women is a *****..thats pure shyt.
The actual stats are that 1 out of every 50 girls you date is ok for a relationship.

Accept it, deal with it, an make your move like a man

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2415420&Mytoken=20050525104406
This girl is not only a wh0re but a hypocrit.

I suggest you lads from europe check this profile out.
Notice the pathetic "pimp" wannabes that signed her profile with compliments.
Also read her bull**** on being original. :rolleyes:
Yeah that one's a right piece of f*ckin trash, the kind that makes my skin crawl. Not to mention a f*cking attention hor to the max.

I wonder how many AFCs are hanging off her. She makes a statement in her blog chastising all the over 30m AFC losers who keep harassing her. No wonder she's got the ego.

It's a drug for her and AFCs keep feeding her it.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
The actual stats are that 1 out of every 50 girls you date is ok for a relationship.

Accept it, deal with it, an make your move like a man
This is from a compatibility standpoint I'm assuming? How much does this suck? Its not like us real men have enough crap to do between working a full time job and working out. Nooooo, we need to filter through all these ho's just to find one that we can bang and trust/enjoy for the long haul. If this stat is accurate, it should reinforce the notion that finding a LTR should not be a priority and we should be enjoying all other facets of life.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham
This is from a compatibility standpoint I'm assuming? How much does this suck? Its not like us real men have enough crap to do between working a full time job and working out. Nooooo, we need to filter through all these ho's just to find one that we can bang and trust/enjoy for the long haul. If this stat is accurate, it should reinforce the notion that finding a LTR should not be a priority and we should be enjoying all other facets of life.
I thought I had my LTR for 7 years. I thought I'd found the 1 out of 50.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

You have to be careful and not bend and twist to accomodate these sl*ts like I did, even though she was a decent person.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that one's a right piece of f*ckin trash, the kind that makes my skin crawl. Not to mention a f*cking attention hor to the max.
Yeah she's the epitome of the AW. Look at her idols, lol. Spears, Paris Hilton!! and then she claims to be original. She gets at least 5 dudes a day telling her how hot she is. THAT should give you a basic idea of how rare true DJs really are.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The internet and these dating sites are the ultimate medium for Attention Hoes to ply their trade without the obvious repurcussions she would otherwise have to deal with in real life.

This is like crack to these broads. Purely a convenient ego boost, and there's plenty of losers willing to feed her addiction.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
getting burned

I didn't get burned, I dated a girl as a girlfriend not as a f*ck buddy dumb azz.

Obviously in New York when people go on dates they go out at night, when they do this the drinks cost, the cab rides, he dinners. Women sometimes pay but traditionally do not.
I dated a girl for 9 months and went out a lot and paid...this ads up to 1000's of dollars probably over 9 months. Plus a Christmas gift. But she bought me something back so it doesn't matter.
I didn't get burned, even though she lied about being a virgin.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
How to treat women (response)

In reference to this guys thread about Chauvinism, and Prican raving about wh*res with Jake...
and guys spending to much money on "wh*res"

Obviously in New York when people go on dates they go out at night, when they do this the drinks cost, the cab rides, he dinners. Women sometimes pay but traditionally do not.
I dated a girl for 9 months and went out a lot and paid...this ads up to 1000's of dollars probably over 9 months. Plus a Christmas gift. But she bought me something back so it doesn't matter.
I didn't get burned, even though she lied about being a virgin.

BTW...where are all of the REAL men and women Prican?

Your views are completely cynical. I am cynical as well but let me tell you this, everybody has a bad side, nobody is going to be "good".

Most people have sex, most people have tried drugs, humans are born with the option to do good or evil, it is HUMAN NATURE.

I have done some crappy things to women and they have done a lot more to me...but you are never going to find some Betty Crocker, Mary Poppins wife who will be out of the 1950's ideal household, out of "pleasantville", everybody sins, everybody has temptation.

Am I not a ***** as well as a man? I have slept with more than 8 different women in my life at 22, I know it's not a lot but I dated a lot of them for periods of time...and if I met a girl and she has been with 10 different men I would think she is a slut for sleeping with 10 guys.

Although many women have slept with over 100 men before marriage in America.

*****s usually sleep with over 500 men a year.

Anyways my point is that what am I supposed to do? Is it really better in another country?

Are you saying we should never treat women the way they are intended to be treated?

If we give an example like this we will create chaos and dysfunction. Women need to be treated like ladies, even if they are wh*res.
When prisoners go to prison the ideal way to teach them is through how to be a man and discipline, although prison tends to make men worse it gives them discipline on being a man and accepting the harsh realities of life.

Us as men need to simply confront women, and if they do no respond well we give them the silent treatment.

It creates mystery and encourages them to pursue.

But again, nobody is perfect or good. NOBODY.
Nobody can be fully trusted because it's in a humans nature to take care of #1 first.

Have you ever noticed how much people love to talk about themselves? Because people are selfish, it takes a rare giving person to make a good friendship.

With women we need to give and take.

Unfortunately women have developed a mentality of a man except since they are designed as WOMEN it does not work, it is like running a
Mac program on a PC.
It is like trying to make an amphibian live on land permanantely.
It is like making a polar bear live in California.

This is the problem with feminism, it screws with their heads and a lot of women are confused and in reaction it screws up mens thinking as well, we all think we need to change ourselves and try different things but in reality we are confused.

But to get back to the subject more,

We all get burned, I have gotten burned, but I am sure some women have thought I burned them.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Some people take the chauvenistic attitude a bit too far: for instance, labelling ALL women as whors and deftly stating that any women who isn't in the kitchen and a virgin until marriage is a slut is just ridiculous. That isn't how things are.
The best advice an old man gave me once was, "If a woman doesn't cook for you she is useless"

I would have to say that in practice this is totally true. I know it might sound wrong but it is a fact. All the good girls do things for you. They are not the selfish types or so insecure and worried that they will be called a slave.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Broham
yes you are right. finding a LTR is NOT a number one priority until you have ALL your other **** in order!

take some advice from the older generation of irish men who only in their later years would marry a woman much younger then them.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I had my LTR for 7 years. I thought I'd found the 1 out of 50.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

WRONG.

You have to be careful and not bend and twist to accomodate these sl*ts like I did, even though she was a decent person.
what you found was only that 1 girl of of 50 that is "ok" for a relationship. You did not find #1

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Looking at my posts, I started to see that I am quite angry with women. I don't want to be, but let's face it, we have a right to be cynical of women. All these guys wouldn't be telling horror or "wh0re" stories as the case may be, if women were as pure as they want us to think.

My personal story: I supported my former fiance while she went to nursing school. As soon as she graduated, she left me and never paid one cent back. I know, I know....not all women are like that, but you can see where one might become jaded.

Thanks to all who have contributed on this thread. I stand by my assertion that most women do not have integrity, and are worthless for long term relationships.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Looking at my posts, I started to see that I am quite angry with women. I don't want to be, but let's face it, we have a right to be cynical of women. All these guys wouldn't be telling horror or "wh0re" stories as the case may be, if women were as pure as they want us to think.

My personal story: I supported my former fiance while she went to nursing school. As soon as she graduated, she left me and never paid one cent back. I know, I know....not all women are like that, but you can see where one might become jaded.

Thanks to all who have contributed on this thread. I stand by my assertion that most women do not have integrity, and are worthless for long term relationships.
Never change this point of view. It will save your ass in life. And don't be afraid to put a woman to the test!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings, from the man known to the world as a....Pvssy-Eater...haha, thats humor...

I said that men were free. Free to be the man they want. Free from other people's opinions and judgments. A man, is simply, someone who has broken free from philiophical bull-****, and now accepts his nature, as being a man, and lives that way throughout his life......

I have been around this site awhile, and I have, haha, learned a lot of things from some inspiration posters. I go out, and fix problems that I may currently be having, and then I go out and fix other problems as well.

I have....in no means meant to TRESPASS ON SOME OF THE DON JUANS TERRITORY....on this site., haha, I think most of the replys to my thoughts are just totally a waste of time.

Mind over Matter, you say that one day I post something about not getting laid, then I turn around and post about being a great don juan, you do have a point, maybe I should have whined somewhere else.

but Mind I came here when I was depressed, becasue I was.....I was busy working, working out, goign to class, reading on self-development, that I didnt have time to even go out and meet women, matter-of-fact, I had no desire......I was just depressed about that...I just needed some understandings.

I read some articles here that helped me during that phase....I started doing some good approaches, and I even have a relationhsip now with a girl that is a hb 8, and I also have two girls on the side that are about 7 and 8's as well, but....I am still working on myself also.

I never claim to be perfect, or....some guy with a lot of experience....I just seek to become the best ME I can be.

Mind and friv, you guys think I am bull-****, thats okay.....ha, I have no beef with that, I mean, maybe I should have not even whined that day when I made that post....this will I guess teach me a lesson......

But I want you guys to understand, that first off, Mind I have read some of your posts, and I have learned from them. I notice, not to be arrogant, haha, but I learn things quicker than most, when I put a lot of my focus on it. I put my focus on self-development and I got it, and I am still getting it.

Mind, I can't prove anything to you that I am a don juan now, and still growing, and I cant prove to you how much ***** I get, .......but I can tell you this, that.....I do understand what it is to be a don juan....and I thank you and all the rest of you guys, for inspiring me....

thank you.