Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Many Options with Women

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
A year ago, there were many girls that I thought were "unattainable" at my school. I was, of course, an AFC nice guy without sosuave.com. Lately, no girls have been "unattainable to me" and I am playing with the best (Apart from the taken ten, but she pedestals her man way too much anyway). Here's a synopsis of the girls I hold influence over (AKA using game):
BTW, I'm 17, high school senior.

V: V is a 6, senior girl. She is positively responsive to my kino, and it always ends up with holding and playfighting. Recently, I found out from her friend that she has a boyfriend. V didn't tell me so I take it I'm 800 times better than him or more :up: Nonetheless, this is a major con and I have no fear of losing a mere 6 regardless of how fun she is.

C: C is a lot tougher. 8, Senior girl. She looks amazing but no guys go after her because she is also the sister of the most loved, respected, and feared teachers at school. Although this makes her the most dangerous and seemingly unattainable girl in school, I really am unintimidated by her. I constantly use my animal magnetism technique (my experimental improved sexual tension technique) and it seems to have taken a powerful effect on her.

N: N is a sophomore, 5. She's extremely easy but very fun to be around. I know that she is quite fond of me so I just mess around with her a lot.

M: M is a Senior 8 who I am after for the sole purpose of vengeance. She hurt my best friend bad and this is a case of retribution more than lust. I want to hurt her really bad after what she did to him. Her biatch shield is gigantic and she has horrible taste in guys. Being a man, I hope to break her down for the sake of challenge.

A: A's biggest problem is that she is in 7th grade and I am moreso trying to get rid of her, but it's really tough. I cut this very short since I'm sick of people only focusing on her when there is more important stuff I'd like to know.

I also have a variety of 4s-5s who many have offered outright to do me (some are even very upright about it). I have standards of course, and I'd rather keep my rep up than lose my virginity to someone who isn't that hot, hence I play dumb and save face. If I wasn't a virgin (result of being AFC unsexual way too damn long) I would definitely consider it but first times are really important to me.

So, who do you think sounds the best? Also, does it sound stupid that I don't take up ladies offers to rotate their tires just because they aren't 6 or higher?

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... what?

Half your age plus seven. Remember it.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea she's jailbate and I know it. That's why I DONT have sex with her and I do my best to push her away (but it always has to work opposite of what I want lol. I should probably not have put her up there, as I'm moreso trying to lose her with dignity. Edited so people would focus on her less as I already have a plan there, and I just listed the ladies in order of game start.

Unfortunately, A was the first person I tried kino on and I though she was much older at the time. Worked and inspired me to start using my knowledge gained from this site to get into the game and compete with the seven pimplords of Fairmont*

You know the saying 5% of the guys get all the girls. This is true at our school: we have 7 guys I call pimplords. IMO, only two are men and the others are jerks and lookers with minimal skill but high physique.

The main two I have been studying and that further validated the need to use Kino for me as well as ****y funny.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of these girls have u actually hooked up with? what zero. your overthinking this way to much to be writing a detailed summary about every girl whos looked at u in your life time. this is so anti dj its not even funny.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5s, 6s, and girls in middle school dont count.