Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many fat chics!!!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are good looking fat chics, but their fat. There are good looking thin chics, which make them an HB...

The thin biotches (got that from my daughter) who are decent looking, are considered by many to be hot. Put the face from whom you consider to be an HB9 on a fat chic and her rating drops considerably. Put the pretty face of a fat chic on a proportionate body and her rating will increase substantionaly.

Over 60% of the population is considered overweight. Were talking over 160 million people that are fat! It actually may be higher than that. That said, according to the DJ's here, women will look past this negative trait if the personality adjust for ones, let's say obesity. While on the other hand, men are more attracted to physical traits.

No fvcking wonder websites like this exist! The competition is feirce! The population in the US (last time I checked) was at 270 million people. That puts 160 million in the "fat" category. This is absurd!!!

Let's be considerate here and split the number of fat people between male and female. 80 million fat women and 80 million fat men. This leaves 110 million non obese individuals in the little ol' USA. Split the population of the remaining 110 million between the sexes and and you have 135 million men chasing 55 million women. Nature did not intend for this to happen.

I think we should all coordinate and invest in the jenny craig coorperation. Get these fvckin fat a$$ chics to lose weight and no more AFC's will exist.

NO FAT CHICKS! NO FAT CHICKS! NO FAT CHICKS!

I despise BLUBBER!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Don't even try pushing that myth about over half the population being fat. I'm technically overweight, possibly obese, cuz I'm 225 at 6'1, yet I'm muscular with low bodyfat. The rather skinny George W is considered overweight by BMI standards.

GOOD GOD!!!

So you like fat chics??? WTF are you talking about? There's a difference between muscle and fat...

A myth? Sorry to inform you fortress but, yes over HALF the population is overweight and it's not muscle, it's fvckin fat. You know, blubber, cellulite and rolls that you can use as a spare tire.

I think you misunderstood my post.

BTW, the rather skinny George W. can kick some serious A$$. I don't know of any DJ (or any other man) that has as much power as this man.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ntssv said:
GOOD GOD!!!

So you like fat chics??? WTF are you talking about? There's a difference between muscle and fat...

A myth? Sorry to inform you fortress but, yes over HALF the population is overweight and it's not muscle, it's fvckin fat. You know, blubber, cellulite and rolls that you can use as a spare tire.

I think you misunderstood my post.

BTW, the rather skinny George W. can kick some serious A$$. I don't know of any DJ (or any other man) that has as much power as this man.
Put down the mescaline and attempt to make a sensible post. You're all over the place right now. The percentage of overweight people IS measured by height/weight, which leaves no place for muscle mass. And the rest of it is just you inventing statistics.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BMI is inaccurate. Every bodybuilder is considered to be obese, yet they have under 10% bodyfat.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Put down the mescaline and attempt to make a sensible post. You're all over the place right now. The percentage of overweight people IS measured by height/weight, which leaves no place for muscle mass. And the rest of it is just you inventing statistics.
Your correct. Overweight people are measured by height and weight.

I don't invent statistics, someone's already done that. I'm sure somewhere there is a statistic that takes fat vs muscle into consideration when determining ones BMI, however this number is probably so small it's not worth the ink it takes to print.

Again, there is a difference between muscle and fat. Certainly you will agree here...

Aside from disagreeing with factual numbers, do you like fat chics? Not muscular, but FAT?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ntssv said:
Your correct. Overweight people are measured by height and weight.

I don't invent statistics, someone's already done that. I'm sure somewhere there is a statistic that takes fat vs muscle into consideration when determining ones BMI, however this number is probably so small it's not worth the ink it takes to print.

Again, there is a difference between muscle and fat. Certainly you will agree here...

Aside from disagreeing with factual numbers, do you like fat chics? Not muscular, but FAT?
No, BMI is only height and weight. It has nothing to do with muscle. BF% measures fat vs muscle. BMI does not.

And no, I do not like fat chicks. I like coherent posts, however, and you still are not doing a good job at making them.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
No, BMI is only height and weight. It has nothing to do with muscle. BF% measures fat vs muscle. BMI does not.

And no, I do not like fat chicks. I like coherent posts, however, and you still are not doing a good job at making them.

Comprehend what I'm writing. If you can't, then read something else.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress, yes you are right. "Fat" statistics are probably pretty messed up. But that's not the point of the orginal post. Who cares what the statistics are. I agree with ntssv. My eyes tell me when a chick is fat or not and I see way, way too many. Sometimes I'll go out and see nothing but fat chicks.

Of course this is dependant on location. When I was living in SoCal there were way less fatties than here in utah. But still it makes me worry when I go out and see 9/10 girls are very overweight. I'm scared what it will be like 10 years from now.

Think how much it would suck if the trend of obesity continues and a normal girl becomes a real rarity. Talk about competition.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Make it easier on everyone and just get to the point. Flying from half-point to half-point does not a good post make.
My point is stated in my post. Again, read it.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well...

You don't generally see a lot of fat chicks in clubs ;-)

I personally think that some women can get away with some extra cushen here and there (read totally not FAT, just some extra buns and boobs). But only "some" can get away with that... another women with has the exact same amount of bodyfat will not get away with it...

If i count up all the ones who don't get away with it along with the ones who are obviously just fvcking fat @ssed... then yeah i agree... tomany fat chicks in general.

I go swimming a lot, and i have to say... sometimes i think i'm swimming in the ocean inbetween a bunch of whales!!

No fvcking sh!t but... just yesterday i was pulling some lengths and suddenly this woman in her 40's "dives" into the pool and the waves were so high that instead of air i pulled in a full mouth of water when coming up to breath...

That is just sick! reminds me of the foam matrasses kids use to play with in the pool... all they are emissing is the three kids sitting on top of them!

And even some of the hot chicks... when you ask them what their favorit foods are you get a list of THE most disgusting fat foods and i just think to myself "lucky girl!"...

The government needs to work out an exchange program with south Amerika. Get fat chicks deported over there to work in the gold mines for a few months and import hot south american chick to the US so there is a new influx of HB's, then after a year orso deport the SA chicks back and get the now thin chicks back... :p

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...You seem to be missing something in your equation....the fat guys. Whatever happened to them?!?!?

Theoretically speaking, the fat ugly dudes can bone the fat ugly women, while sexy men like myself can f*ck some sexy lean girls. The numbers fit, it makes sense, and everybody gets laid. Woohoo!!! :cheer:

The basic premise (no more fat chicks) is a good thing obviously. But your reasoning makes about as much sense as donkey fart. Men below the "rating" of 3 won't get laid, in the same way you wouldn't **** anything below a 3 no matter HOW ugly you are. I'd rather masturbate for eternity than f*ck a 3.

So you know what will happen if every single chick in the USA got de-flabbed? They would migrate to Europe or some sh*t and have lovely sex with the spaniards all day while fat dudes sit home playing World of Warcraft or summin. Social justice!!!:cheer:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, why are you defending fat people because you are fit? Obviously this thread is about people who have an inverted waist to hip ratio (ie a big gut). Obviously if you are a bodybuilder you have more muscle which is denser than fat. Why argue?

Back to the topic, just say no to fatties (although they are everywhere) and go for the sporty, athletic hotties since they are in the minority. Give me a woman that has a single digit dress size any day.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
ntssv said:
The population in the US (last time I checked) was at 270 million people.
LOL...you know, there are a lot of lies and myths going around America today, and statistics like this really prove it...it's goten to the point I don;t believe ANY statistic...at all!

Bro, others in this post have already written regarding the preposterousness of that stat...you really need to think more critically...that's why so many people in other parts of the world hate Americans...too many of us believe what we're told.
Who cares if the population 10 or 10 billion. If 60% of the population is fat, that's a lot of fat people. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Fat chicks get into shape = more fvckable b!tches.

Where do you suggest I gather information concerning the amount of heads that are walking around the US? Count them or rely on someone else to do it? I know the path I'll take.

Oh, and apparently it's been a while since I checked. The number is closer to 300 million than I thought. Damn, even more fat chicks.

Zog

Don Juan
Reaction score

I know a few guys who are into fat chicks...T

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know the most obnoxious part of this equation? FAT WOMEN GENERALLY DON'T LIKE FAT GUYS!!!!! THESE FAT COWS THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE WITH GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE MALE MODELS!!!
Since it's still easier for a woman of ANY size to get a man, some of these fat slobs have high standards. They can sit in a restaurant and stuff their ugly faces until they have chicken grease dripping off their chin, yet expect you to eat bean sprouts and run 20 miles a day to keep up your physique.

Another thing, don't tell me fat chicks don't get laid. It's much easier for a fat chick to get sex than a fat guy. It pisses me off when I read about how fat men are more accepted by society than fat women. While that may be true, these HOGS are still getting sex. Fat guys are spending Saturday night at home with Rosey Palm.....

Don't tell me yall haven't seen some fat bytch in a club convinced she's the shyt......and no, that's not confidnece...that's DELUSION.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
You want to know the most obnoxious part of this equation? FAT WOMEN GENERALLY DON'T LIKE FAT GUYS!!!!! THESE FAT COWS THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE WITH GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE MALE MODELS!!!

YEAH!!! What the fvck is up with that? Stay away from me you Nordic Snow Cows! I don't have a pork chop hanging around my neck! :cuss:

My guess is that the compensate the poor body image with an unrealistic view of themselves that they mistakenly attribute to high self esteem. Yeah, they may like themselves a lot but they has to be something wrong since they overindulge in food. This can go for anyone who does something unhealthy in excess.