Too Laid-Back? or Just Right?

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t you guys, am I doing this all wrong? You true college DJs, please critique my approach:

When I see a girl, I don't feel the need to ask her out, and so I just don't do it.

WHat I DO do is that I let them see me, I let them check me out, they see that I'm hot, and then they like me. THEN I wait for an opportunity that allows us to talk, and thats when I get to know them.

Should I, instead, be making my moves from the onset, asking for their numbers and then seeing if they want to get something to eat?

PS. I don't want a bad rep at my small school, and also don't want to make commitments and lead them on by asking them out.

Anyone else use my laid-back, let it happen when it will, approach?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind the concept of INTEREST LEVEL. When a HB's IL hits a certain level then you should act. Going for it too early will backfire if her interest level is too low and if you wait too long her IL will drop below that critcal point and ya ain't gettin' any.

Now as we know women feel attraction to men not only based on their physical appearance but attitude as well. If you can create a high enuff IL will you appearance alone then go for it right away before her IL drops (before she thinks you are a shy ***** that lack the balls to approach her.)

Now if you can not get her IL up with looks alone then you have to be patient. Act like you have having a good time, be socialable, blah blah blah. Then what this is gonna do is raise her IL to that critical point (if you do it right that is). Most of the time girls will just kinda show up out of the woodwork when you are doing this.

So act when the HB's IL hits that critical point.
See threads on judging IL if you don't know about it.

CD

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came to an epiphany.

I love women; I love femininism; I love sex; I really love the eyecandy. What I really can't handle.. is the rest of it. I can't handle the commitment, I can't handle the bull**** you have to say, I can't handle them grabbing me by the throat and wringing my free time away.

The reason why I don't approach is precisely that: I don't want to lead them on and then have to deal with insecurity and that clinginess that women have.

Am I crazy or what?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jose
I just came to an epiphany.

I love women; I love femininism; I love sex; I really love the eyecandy. What I really can't handle.. is the rest of it. I can't handle the commitment, I can't handle the bull**** you have to say, I can't handle them grabbing me by the throat and wringing my free time away.

The reason why I don't approach is precisely that: I don't want to lead them on and then have to deal with insecurity and that clinginess that women have.

Am I crazy or what?
You aren't leading them on. By approaching, you are showing you want to take what you want and get what you want. You want sex, so approach them. Some women just want sex too. Go out and find them.

P.S. - You can't be crazy...There can only be one crazy person per forum, and he's replying to this thread. :D