Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too Good

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the psychology behind a girl who thinks you're too good for her?

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
bullsh*t response to say " I am not interested, but don't cry, ok?"
no one in their right mind will turn some one down , who is " too good" for her or him, think about it..............................see it makes no sence

want to give you a compliment will saying, "thanks but no thanks"

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't say it, but she believes it. I think she's self-destructive. She bangs / are attracted to guys who have no game, no looks, nothing going for them. Her own opinion of herself is so low. I'm not really interested in her anymore, but I'm just wondering what the psychology is.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have NEVER heard a woman utter the words "you're too good for me.

IMO, this is something that MEN have had programmed into their heads. It's a way they measure themselves up to an attractive woman. The less confident they are, the more they should settle for an ugly b1tch. That's why, when they end up dating a VERY attractive woman, they worship the fvcking ground she walks on.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
krasnyiLion said:
bullsh*t response to say " I am not interested, but don't cry, ok?"
no one in their right mind will turn some one down , who is " too good" for her or him, think about it..............................see it makes no sence

I agree with KrasnyiLion, it's a bullsh*t response, or she's finishing for compliments.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I have NEVER heard a woman utter the words "you're too good for me.
Ofcourse you haven't you clown!:cry:

Its not something they will admit to or speak out loud . . .The issue raised is very subtle, and so will be the signals . .But as ever , there is no black and white answer, as expected . . .And its not necessarily always an isue of looks . .

If there is a vast differential in terms of wit, money, intellect, strength of character, confidence . . Quite simply , inspite of initial attraction, a girl may simply be too intimidated to proceed further . . .Quite simply she may feel that the a genuine bond would be difficult to sustain . .

But again, it will vary from one case to another . .The answer is - "It depends" . . .

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have NEVER heard a woman utter the words "you're too good for me."
I have . . . and it was a BS excuse to be with guys who actually attracted her!

LOL, that was back in the bad ol' AFC days.