Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

too drunk to remember what happened exactly...

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an all chick Iron Maiden cover band last night, and somehow ended up chatting up a group of chicks. The one I ended up going for is a few years older than me, but is pretty good looking, maybe a 7.5, 8 or so. We hit it off really good at first, she gave me some contact info somewhere along the line, and showed medium/high IL. We were asking personal questions, kino, and her friends weren't cokblocking, and she's actually single.

I don't remember what happened, but we ended up pissed at each other. Twice, actually. I remember the first time she got mad about something, and later I came up to her and smoothed it over (for some reason, this usually turns out to be a good thing with me.) We talked some more, the band wasn't very good so it made it easy.

I ended up pissing her off again later, (I think it was me, it could have been her, but I doubt it, knowing my attitude) and I don't remember what it was about, probably something really stupid. I left the bar and went hom. I threw away the napkin she left her contact info on on the way. But... I remembered her name and found her myspace page this morning (she still looks good, too). I think I gave her my info . I know I told her that my band was playing the same bar next sunday, and told her our name and website, (she's a musician too, which is super cool) so I think she can find me IF she wants to.

I don't know if I should send her a message or not, or blow it off altogether. Now that I'm sober I realize whatever we were pissed about is stupid, and I would still go for it. She is 38, so hopefully she is mature. I kinda liked her.

Should I send her a message?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, send this - " PLease pick me up at 7 Thursday night and take me to an AA meeting ."

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that'd make a good date. I'd feel weird about trying to get her drunk if I did that!

Actually, I wasn't super-wasted. I was definitely drunk, though. I was just drinking beer, not doing shots or anything. I think I was at the point where I was being over-****y.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
woods said:
I don't think that'd make a good date. I'd feel weird about trying to get her drunk if I did that!

Actually, I wasn't super-wasted. I was definitely drunk, though. I was just drinking beer, not doing shots or anything. I think I was at the point where I was being over-****y.
The best part would be if she agreed, came and got you, then you told her "change of plans." And took her to a bar. ;)

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, thats not bad. Do you think if I re-worded that it might work?

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O.K. I did it!

"so... I need a date for my AA meeting on Thursday. You free?"

Fvck it! Lets see what happens!

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz I fvckin felt like it!

Anyway, I got a response:

"I didn't know you could bring a date... that's cool! :) It's been a while since I have been to one!"

Now what?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to pick you up at 7PM on whatever day you choose.

Then when she picks you up, say "change of plans" and wink at her.

Then take her to a bar, and grab a drink.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to one!?

Man looks like she has the problem. She actaully been to a AA meeting.

No wonder her friends didn't **** block, she is a regular misshap.

The plan was to get in the car and change the plan. End up in a bar.

I think you should really take her their and leave her at AA.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Been to one!?

She was probably JOKING.

Gosh.

But haha.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take a look....38? check. Myspace page? check. Argumentative and combative? check. Drunk? check. Musician? check. AA? check.

Bro it's like you won the lotto here.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Tell her to pick you up at 7PM on whatever day you choose.

Then when she picks you up, say "change of plans" and wink at her.

Then take her to a bar, and grab a drink.
You guys know the plan as well as I do - if you are doing the AA program you can't drink at all - what are you thinking ? IF you take her to a bar it is soda only .

I am going come over there and pick you up myself and take you to a meeting just so you stay sober. Sheesh !
Ha ha !

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
Let's take a look....38? check. Myspace page? check. Argumentative and combative? check. Drunk? check. Musician? check. AA? check.

LOL I laughed.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup:

For some reason the phrase, "Reduce. Reuse. Recycle." comes to mind. I dunno why.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ZenGodMod said:
Been to one!?

You don't know what the word JOKE means. Nuff said, no more advice from you.

38 and still hot?
Im TOTALLY fine with that. Myspace page? Everyone with comp. access does, nothing wrong with that. Argumentive and combative? Not at all, actually. Where did you pull that out of?????. Drunk. Saturday night at 1AM? totally acceptable, and she wasn't anyway. Musician? How is that even an issue? I like that anyway, so you're lame! AA.She was totally joking, and if you can't see that, you're pathetic.

You guys are being pretty judgemental about someone going out and having fun on a Saturday night. She wasn't drunk, and she wasn't slutty.
Im sure if I get to know her I can find many VALID reasons for hating her, but you guys are fvcking retarded. I'm getting better advice from the CHICK on the forum, and that's pretty sad.

jophil28. First of all, LEARN HOW TO TAKE A JOKE. You were probably serious with the first AA thread! I thought it was a joke. You are in need of help much more than I or her. What are you, some straightedge queer? Or a cop? Do you think you're high and mighty because you dont party once in a while? Fvck you! How old are you again? Shut your pathetic ass up. Like I'm SUCH a LOSER because I enjoy my weekend. Fvck you, and fvck a kangaroo up the ass.
You dont know Me, or the chick I'm talking about. I've never seen her before, so she's not a huge barfly, so DON"T JUDGE, you aussie faggot!

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyway...Im not sure if I should respond with 1: Asking her if I was a diick and apologizing, 2: pretending it never happened or 3: pass the buck on to her, and making her out to be the ****.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the first. It's worked for me before.