Tony Robbins

line_in_the_sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listende to a lot of his stuff. I usually get a rush while I'm listening to it, but since I'm not taking action I really can't say it has helped me.

Wonder what would happen if I actually went out and did something. :woo:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I have listened to quite a few of his greazy recordings. he seemed sensible enough but it didnt instill a deep sense of inspiration into my soul or my minds thought process.

His scratchy voice annoys me too.

They need to get some motivational audio programs recorded by Arnold Schwartizegger that would own.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded many of his programs - and yeah, they all sound like they could work. But like lineinthesand, I'm too passive. I need to take more action.

The only one of his ideas I've gone along with is the breathing exercise, along with healthy eating to increase energy. Boy oh boy, did that work. In 10 days my energy levels went off the charts. :p So yeah, I'm pretty sure his stuff works.

Now of only he made a programme called: "How to get lazy bums off their arses"

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy look like JAWS from the James Bond movies.

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hold Tony Robbins in high esteem, alot of people see him on Guthy-Renker and scream "scam", but that's Robbins way of getting he's product into a large number of peoples hands...a very good product I might add. Many 'lay' people think he is just another motivational speaker but if you read he's books he gives you great tools for lasting change he calls it NAC (NLP), there is not a person alive that makes NLP more accessible to the lay person than Robbins. I prefer books so I can't comment on he's audio CD's but I definitely recommend Robbins books in particular "Awaken The Giant Within"...if you apply Robbins teachings I promise you're life will be changed in whatever direction you desire.