Toning up that ass...

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suprisingly girls do check out guys ass' as much as we do :), Well over here anyway, anyways I know it's embarassing but i'm serious what are some excercises making that ass tight. I saw there was something on manswers.net but that site doesn't exsist anymore and i forgot the routine on how to do it :(

Any ideas...?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start squatting. Leg press with feet high on the platform, stiff leg dlifts, waiters bow etc etc etc.

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, depending on your body fat percentage, squats and other things can give you a fat arse rather then a toned one!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, if you dislike squats as much as I do, do deadlifts or hack squats (which are deadlifts with the bar behind you)

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sentrility
Be careful, depending on your body fat percentage, squats and other things can give you a fat arse rather then a toned one!
:rolleyes:

The Great Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sentrility
I'll have to say :rolleyes: also i'm afraid. Would you care to enlighten us with your "logic" on this?

Or, if you dislike squats as much as I do, do deadlifts or hack squats (which are deadlifts with the bar behind you)
Deadlifts are not an alternative exercise to squats, they are a back exercise (ok, they use hams too). You should be doing both if you are able, or you are missing out on serious growth potential.