Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tonight

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am having my second date with a HB9 in about 30 mins. She is bringing a movie, and a bottle of wine. I am cooking my favorite meal for us. I am in the Military and I workout twice a day and eay non stop. I am posting this for the forums entertainment and to hold myself accountable. I would say that I am going to end up sleeping with her tonight. Our last date we went out to dinner and then she begged me to take her dancing. We just got all over each other and made out all night on the floor, ask her to come home she said not yet.

I prefer to cook for women over taking them to dinner because it
a. saves me money
b. they seem to like it
C. I need to high a high protein diet
D. They are in my Apt my home turf..

Apartment is spotless bathroom is immaculent, checked it over a few times, no random pubes or anything. Whole place smells like choc cake and cinnamon apples.

Will report later tonight or tomm afternoon after work.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok its 12:15 she just left. She was a bit late, no biggie dinner was ready when she walked in. She gave me a hug, not the hot make out session I was looking for. We drank a bunch of wine ate some chicken and talked for a bit. She put in some movie and we pretended to watch it for 5 mins. I got up made some berrys and whipped cream, sat down and started to massage her. After 10 mins I went in for the kiss. We fumbled around on the couch before I said lets go to my bed where we will have more room.. 1 hour later and 2 condoms later I had a nice smile on my face as did she, and life is good at my apt. She went home, I am typing this before I pass the F out...

I am pretty darn happy, and do not care that I have to be up at 4:30am tommorw...

I will tell you that on the outside i think cooking a chick dinner seems like a beta afc move. But as stated earlier, it put her on my home turf, my music, my house, my drinks, and I avoided the lets go back to my place shuffle( where she debates going home with me or trying to hold out..)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
I will tell you that on the outside i think cooking a chick dinner seems like a beta afc move. But as stated earlier, it put her on my home turf, my music, my house, my drinks, and I avoided the lets go back to my place shuffle( where she debates going home with me or trying to hold out..)
AFC move, my azz.
You have enticed her into your cave and she came along willingly. No club required.
Women who enter YOUR cave know what you want and why you invited them, and their presence says that they are eager participants in 'the plan '.

Good job.

Last edited:

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to run this same game with every chick, 1-2 dates, brag im a good cook and get them to come over. Learn to cook 1-2 things and its to easy...

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people who would have the balls to call this a "beta" move are the ones who are sleeping with rosy palms on a regular basis.

props to you. Keep it up!