Tomes of the Knight

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Novaknight. A knight questing to better himself, in pursuit of brilliance.

It took me a long time to learn the basics. Much longer than most due to innate issues of mine.

As of now, I think I'm stuck there, at this basic level. I want to get out of this basic level someday. I have no idea how long it's going to take, or if I can even make it.

Granted, I was WAY below average when I started, and I've made significant progress. However, I still have a long grueling road ahead of me, and it's an uphill battle for sure.

I took a long hiatus from questing. In fact, I'm not even going to be actively pursuing women. However, I'm once again open to the possibility of getting laid and stuff. I'm not sure how often I'll have stuff to update about, but I like writing. It's one of the few things in life that I really get pleasure out of. That's why I'll still be maintaining my journal here.

I wish the best for all the new names I see on this site. I'm a veteran here actually. Although I have few victories, I've fought my fair share of battles. Judging by results, I'm not the best guy to ask for help. Judging by time in the field, I'd say I can offer a few wise words.

Salute to all my fellow players, and best luck to you all.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to pursue academic excellence. In the past few months I've greatly increased my scholastic performance (which was never bad to begin with, but I'm just at an all time high with that).

I'm going to shoot for getting a good paying job once I'm out of college. If I work hard, and bring in the $$$, the ladies are going to come.

Also I plan to bulk up. I'm at like 175 lbs right now. If I can gain like 20 more pounds, I'll be able to increase my cumulative value/worth to women by quite a bit, making the game easier to play.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE it's been ages!
So you don't have any like goals in mind, you don't intend on actually going for girls? You're not quite sure if you'll have things to update?

I see why you didn't progress as much as you wanted to.
Know that you always have something to update about you every day (or at least every few days or so), and know that you'll be socializing with people, with girls, and flirting as much as you can.

Make no excuses. Try different things if you find yourself stuck on a plateau.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about knowledge? I'd recommend you to put the effort you put into academics into reading outside of school too.
Awaken The Giant Within and 7 Habits of Highly Effective people are 2 books I'd recommend (you dont have a choice) you to read.

How will you go about achieving these goals you listed? I'm sure you'll study more for the first one - how will you lay out your studying and what will your methods be? Use this for the 2 other goals too.

Moreover, money doesnt attract girls. Especially not at our age.

Focusing on your health and wealth is GREAT, but it's a meager percentage of that gets you girls.

It's all or nothing this time around hey.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like knowledge. I learn not because I want good grades but because what I
learn can come in handy in the job market one day. Plus some of my classes I truly enjoy.

Well, how will I achieve my goals? I don't think I can study more. I'm probably studying more than anybody on here already. The thing that differentiates me from most students is that I'm not afraid to ask for help or participate in class.

And who cares if money doesn't attract women at this age? I'm looking towards the future.

My strategy for wealth is to spend only what I need to spend. Some costs such as college are costs that will yield returns. Gym memberships yield returns too, by making you healthy (which can save you medical bills). However, some costs like going to the movies aren't going to produce any returns, hence why I never waste money on cinema tickets. Don't get me wrong, some movies are cool, I just wait till they go online. Anyways, frugality, developing marketable skills and saving is how I plan to get money.

I'll read the books though, they seem somewhat interesting.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta expand to look outside of finances too; you don't get rich to get rich. You earn money to spend them in such a way that they enhance your life (not necessarily on things you'd think do). You don't wanna earn money only to spend them on buying back time later.

Im excited for you to start hitting the gym though. Get some knowledge, follow a routine, and eat a ton. Check out www.leangains.com

There's a lot of thing you don't learn in school. I don't value academics high and don't see a use for a lot of it outside of school. Neither do I value a degree; everyone has one these days.

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entry 1: Epic study fest
I tried pulling an all-nighter last night. I'm already on track with all my studies, but I want to get ahead. When I'm ahead, I feel I perform the best because I get to control what pace I go. If I'm feeling too overworked, I can afford to slack a bit. Going ahead of the class creates some sort of buffer which helps you when you're too busy to study.

That all nighter helped a lot. Got so much stuff done.

Right now, I'm very limited in my chances where I can meet HBs. That's one of the biggest barriers.

I feel another reason why I can't score is because I'm an lesser product as of now. That's why I'm going to raise my value. Getting big won't come overnight, but it's going to be worth it. Once I reach my goal, I might be able to have the girls come to ME instead of having to chase them (and having an abysmal success rate at that).

Oh, and Norwegian, I don't place a high value on academics either. It's a necessary evil one must endure though to get admitted to top tier institutions or get scholarships. I value learning though a lot.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you this, but girls ain't gonna chase you when you get big. You see buff guys that get no chicks but the occasional fluke all the time. I think you're just ignoring the real issue, but Im also excited for you to hit the gym.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
I'm sorry to tell you this, but girls ain't gonna chase you when you get big. You see buff guys that get no chicks but the occasional fluke all the time. I think you're just ignoring the real issue, but Im also excited for you to hit the gym.
False. I'm buff and i have sex like 4 times a day. with different girls too.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
False. I'm buff and i have sex like 4 times a day. with different girls too.
You forgot to mention that they're only coming to you because you're missing your front teeth, thus giving you an unfair advantage as you can have your tongue out and grin at the same time.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
You forgot to mention that they're only coming to you because you're missing your front teeth, thus giving you an unfair advantage as you can have your tongue out and grin at the same time.
Ya bro they always come to me. Too easy i swear.