Tolerance of homosexuality is not enough

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It never has been about tolerance. It's about celebrating that sh*t. Man, gays in the military and boy scouts shouldn't even be an issue. If a scout leader is fvcking a little boy in the arse, that's a PEDOPHILE problem, not a sexuality problem. Boy or girl, dude is fvcking a CHILD. So no, gays don't want to be allowed to be gay. They could keep their own privacy in their bedroom if they wanted. No, they want to share their mud-butting with the world. Another world we use here: ATTENTION HOR. That's all this is about.

As far as getting penetrated not being shamed, WTF? Of course it's shameful.

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
anal is better that the hate isn`t that obvious already?

P in the V, come on that`s so like the 20th century, now it`s all about anal orgasms, ladyboys and sex robots, that`s the future

and what`s your problem with feminists, even Christ was a feminist he rehabilitated hookers

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
so beyond the funny side, roosh says that feminism got to far and the objectified guys in the media are still masculine no matter what, than he uses a couple of examples of guys he considers masculine

http://cdn.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_mimoyiH0qj1qaphd5o1_500.jpg

http://cdn.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_melkgncnWm1r3k60go3_500.jpg

the only problem being that both of them are suspected of being closeted homos

not to mention a lot of people called out Roosh to be fake, because all that it looks like that he poses with Eastern European jailbait and invents stories of him being an alpha male

http://www.bangguides.com/images/photos/semi-cama.jpg

those chicks are half his age and age of consent in europe is 15 :crazy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

and he`s travelling to sh!tholes like Ukraine and Romania, where the average salary is less than 300$`s while him having 20k savings makes him there to have a large social status

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.ro/2012/09/roosh-v-sucks-with-women-and-doesnt.html

https://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/11/16/inside-the-mind-of-a-sex-tourist-roosh-v-revealed/

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roosh

all that Roosh is basically a fvcking nerd posting fairy tales

http://www.tsbmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/oldroosh.jpg

the next time he`ll be posting will be from thailand banging a ladyboy

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Shaming tactics and reverse psychology have been the primary tools for feminists and faggots to gain power for the last 50 years or so.

Telling the strong and the dominant that they are "insecure" for acting strong and dominant is their favorite tactic :) . In their world.. strength is weakness and weakness is strength. Dominance is insecurity and passivity is security.

Their favorite line: "If you were really secure with yourself.. you would allow others to be in control". If you're ambitious.. its because you are trying to "fill a void" and feel inferior.

Men need to remember: If people have a problem with true masculinity.. its because they feel threatened by it (even jealous). What do jealous people do? They criticize and crap on the accomplishments of others.

Shaming, blaming and crying is the tool of the weak to conquer the strong.

zenaddict

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Men need to remember: If people have a problem with true masculinity.. its because they feel threatened by it (even jealous). What do jealous people do? They criticize and crap on the accomplishments of others.

Shaming, blaming and crying is the tool of the weak to conquer the strong.
agreed

the other thing is that the internet is a piece of sh!t and a waster of time, people who matter, matter in the offline world and they do, because they take action, they want something they just get it

you can`t get pregnant over the internet, therefore it doesn`t matter, it`s not real, it`s a synchronized hallucination

for example:
I was browsing reddit and one guy started trolling me because I wasnt tolerant enough (so he said), I trolled him back for fun, than I checked him out as well his posts, he had well over 100k points in 1 year of being on reddit, which is basically the 20 times the amount you`ll get for posting stuff for that long, posting stuff that people like to hear, I repeat, posting stuff that people like to hear, not necessarily your own opinion

this guy turned out to be over 35, an obese virgin addicted to reddit, living with a cat, with a sh!tty job and having 50k $`s of debt, he also posted several times in the past 2 months that he wants to commit suicide

so this guy who is basically a burden to society, since he`s passive and can`t even take care of himself is raised on the pedestal on the internet while I am thrashed

that should be a lesson for everybody:

1. just because somebody hates you, that doesn`t mean he can do sh!t about you
2. just because somebody hates you, that doesn`t mean it`s not out of his envy for your freedom and achievements
3. never argue with rats, avoid them or crush them on sight, never raise them to your level by actually talking back to them

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of these blog posts bashing people who are clearly delusional only furthers their cause. Attention is attention.

Law #6: Court Attention At All Costs

It doesn't matter if it's good or bad (it's usually bad, for a prime example see any reality tv show), it works.

Schwyzer et al have nothing productive to contribute to the world, so they get their fame going in the other direction, and people (like yourselves) only increase their notoriety.

The best (and only) way to silence trolls is to ignore them.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
All of these blog posts bashing people who are clearly delusional only furthers their cause. Attention is attention.

Law #6: Court Attention At All Costs

It doesn't matter if it's good or bad (it's usually bad, for a prime example see any reality tv show), it works.

Schwyzer et al have nothing productive to contribute to the world, so they get their fame going in the other direction, and people (like yourselves) only increase their notoriety.

The best (and only) way to silence trolls is to ignore them.
Wrong

Robert Greene is correct but you mis-read him if you think the the best way to silence faggotry is to ignore it

faggotry is not trolling

faggotry is a cultural disease that will destroy much that we know in the coming years....it is happening already....'gender neutrality' in schools, boys vilified for being boys, outrage upon outrage

those who oppose this make make their voices louder and louder against the faggot oligarchs...not ignore them as *trolls* ....if we ignore them, they win simple as that.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a fag you are an abomination in my book, I don't even like two women going at it, two women ****ing is the true definition of a nasty filthy slut.

Read any history book, whenever homosexuals percentage raised high in a nation,country, or kingdom that country always failed financially, morally, or got defeated by another country. Most of the time all three happened at once.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a point in time when you were thought to be lesser of a person, and ****, you WERE legally 3/5ths of a person according to the law if you were black; something you can't control. So I'm not one to pile on gay people. I believe what one does behind closed doors is their business and not mine. I don't pass judgement on others beucase I've done **** others would and do think are abominations. Technically speaking this is a forum that for all intents and purposes denounces marriage and preaches to date as many women as you can for as long as you want; a view point for the most part i agree with, but still you can't have your cake and eat it too you can't want soceity to look up at you for wanting to have options as a male and not wanting to play by societies "rules" then caste judgement on others for wanting to do the same in a different light.

As long as a gay guy isn't hitting on me, ****, i don't even mind a gay guy hitting on me lol gay guys got to approach too. but when i say i dont' go like that, that needs to be it.

**** it must suck doing gay cold approaches. that's a funny thought

my thing about gay is that beucase i'm not overly masculine, I mean I work out and I look the part but my mannierisms in real life I'm pretty quit and i keep to myself. beucase i tend to dress preppy / dress up and i'm not very big people and more importantly beucase i don't howl or hit on every girl that walks in a room people think I"M gay. Even guys. it's like guys just freaking howl at a woman just to prove how much of a man they are. There are more productive ways to prove your manhood then by telling everyone around you that you have an erection.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear FatalJay,
"Read any history book, whenever homosexuals percentage raised high in a nation,country, or kingdom that country always failed financially, morally, or got defeated by another country. Most of the time all three happened at once."...You are quite right,Inflation,moral collapse and undue dependence on Foreign people are symtomatic of a Society in decline...
As a matter of interest many many years ago,a social experiment was conducted using Rats they were given a fixed amount of food per day and allowed to do whatever they wanted...Observers found after a few months as the Population increased,and the rats started to starve, then previously unknown occurrences of murder and Homosexuality became common...Better tell Burroughs that one LOL.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
..Observers found after a few months as the Population increased,and the rats started to starve, then previously unknown occurrences of murder and Homosexuality became common...Better tell Burroughs that one LOL.
:up: good call master scara as usual

Sadly we are mirroring the declining days of Rome almost exactly...naturally few see this as students of history are few and far between in the age of the dumb-phone.

Connecting the dots should be easy and self evident...economics, faggotry, war, social decline are all interwoven....even the rats follow in lockstep

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Wrong

Robert Greene is correct but you mis-read him if you think the the best way to silence faggotry is to ignore it

faggotry is not trolling

faggotry is a cultural disease that will destroy much that we know in the coming years....it is happening already....'gender neutrality' in schools, boys vilified for being boys, outrage upon outrage

those who oppose this make make their voices louder and louder against the faggot oligarchs...not ignore them as *trolls* ....if we ignore them, they win simple as that.
Re-read the chapter.

They only win so long as: people listening to them > people ignoring them.

It all happens as a collective. If everyone turned their backs on him tomorrow, it wouldn't matter how loud he screamed. That's the essence of the law.

Specifically, when you are someone of influence and you publicly withdraw your attention from someone, others in your vicinity of lesser influence will do the same. If you're in a social setting where you're the authority figure, this is easily observable.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to feel sorry for gay people in the 80's when they would get beat up for walking down the street. No one deserves to get bullied like that. But now it's all about the political agenda.

When I was in law school, I was part of a case that got merged with another case and eventually ended up in the US Supreme Court. The state law school tried to tell the Christian club that they all had to sign statements basically saying "we think it's ok to be gay" or they were not allowed to be a school club any more. A few other kids and me sued our law school dean over it. We ended up winning our case. Probably the most widely respected judge in the US who was not on the Supreme Court wrote an opinion that said the school had no right to tell a religious organization what it was allowed to believe; a state school doing that was the government creating a state religion and obviously unconstitutional. Because of our case it became the law that a state university could not do that.

But then a year or so later the same case happened again in ...drum roll please... San Francisco. They got the idea to create a suit there because they were mad that we had won. And of course the left circuit ruled the opposite way. The court itself was also in San Francisco; the gay rights activists had home field advantage. It eventually went to the Supreme Court because there were two different appellate court rulings. I thought for sure that we would win. It should be obvious that a government entity cannot tell a religion what they are allowed to believe. But we LOST. I couldn't believe it.

So as the law stands currently, you can still have a religious organization in a public or state school, but the school can and will make every member denounce the parts of the religion they disapprove of, or else they kick them out of the school. And now that's perfectly legal. Who's getting bullied now?

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
zenaddict said:
so beyond the funny side, roosh says that feminism got to far and the objectified guys in the media are still masculine no matter what, than he uses a couple of examples of guys he considers masculine
finally someone with some sense

the guy bull****s about all of his travels and his forum is full of predators (mostly minorities) who are trying to take advantage of helpless women in starving countries. I am shocked as to why someone has done nothing about this at all.

But hey, watch out, roosh has spies and eyes almost everywhere. Some 40 year old **** on this forum sticks up for him and tries to shut down anyone that digs out the dirt on roosh.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that homosexuality and sexual depravity are the vangards of an empire that is about to fall.

Look at history. The only world-empire that I can see that fell for other reasons was Great Britain. Most others rotted from within from sexual deviancy, or at least it is fair to say that sexual deviancy was a symptom and a sure indicator of destruction. Ditto gender reversal.

With every one of those empires, it was impossible for people to imagine that the empire could fall. It was too strong, too large, established and over-arching to fall. And yet each one fell. The United States is one such empire. Almost no one can see the rot in our girders. This country will fall, just as all other great empires have. All the indicators are in-place and readable to those who have eyes to see. And one of the clearest indicators is openly accepted homosexuality.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
JackRobin said:
finally someone with some sense

the guy bull****s about all of his travels and his forum is full of predators (mostly minorities) who are trying to take advantage of helpless women in starving countries. I am shocked as to why someone has done nothing about this at all.

But hey, watch out, roosh has spies and eyes almost everywhere. Some 40 year old **** on this forum sticks up for him and tries to shut down anyone that digs out the dirt on roosh.
Roosh "Spy"? I AM ROOSH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPqdFZPx-og

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOuEYSJCFqE

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe muscleman has a point. I had never heard of this Schwyzer character before I started reading articles on sites in the manosphere. It's likely I would not know who he is otherwise. And in any case, people write sensational articles to get clicks. Talking about taking it in the a$$ to be "more of a man" is a good way to get people clicking and commenting.

For those of you white knights getting your panties in a bundle over Roosh, 1) attacking the arguer and not the argument is a worthless counterpoint, and 2) you're overplaying your hands by calling him and his contributors "closeted homos" and "predators" trying to "take advantage" of "helpless" "jailbait." You're entitled to your opinions, but you sound like you hopped over here from Jizzabel. If you have a problem with having or gaining social status, which is what women find attractive, then don't do it. Strive for "equality" instead. Have fun.