Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today's youth is boring?

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20 years old and haven't "lived" yet. I have no friends and no gf..my social life is non-existent. I've tried meeting new people and implying that we hang out, but they all seem to be in my same boat, if not worse!

Now these past months I've gone from bitter to enthusiastic and people seem to notice. I tell my fair share of stories of my short relationships with women and the stupid stuff I think about (basically, me ****ing up lol ) and they seem to be entertained by that. It seems to me they got NOTHING to talk about. Usually I am the one doing most of the talking, and keep in mind that I barely get out of the house! I literally don't got much to say!

I'm going nuts..I need some FUN but don't know how.

Anybody in my same boat?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
...I'm going nuts..I need some FUN but don't know how.
Stop depending on electronic gadgets for entertainment.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some people like that.

I cryptically warn them: " See you at the Lounge in 20 years"

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's because they are society zombies and are afraid to leave their comfort zones to experience exciting things ! ! ! ! !

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
if you do pick up a sport, make it something out of the norm... I've always liked motocross, fencing, paintball, etc... never really got into football, baseball, basketball or soccer. That's way too common.

And Hemingway once said.. "There are only 3 real sports: Bullfighting, Mountaineering, and Motorsports. All the rest are merely games."

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, I only hang out with people's whose comfort zone is really hard to reach because reaching my comfort zone is really hard to do.

I do rock climbing, sword fighting, travelling, jumping off of waterfalls, and many other things. if they won't do some of the things that I do then I don't hang out iwth them that much.

Most people are boring, but search out the one-quarter of people that are fun to hang out with.

btw if you really want to try a sport try western martial arts, also known as medival reenactors of warfare (taking huge swords and spears and battling out on a field of thousands). I'm sure that you can google it. I'm in it and believe me there is some crazy sh!t that happens at those things.

comic_relief

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of joining bowling but my friend said you get no "rush" from bowling.

Rush? Drop a ball on your toe, you'll be throbbing and seeing visions!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
DonJuan11 said:
I was thinking of joining bowling but my friend said you get no "rush" from bowling.

I work at a bowling alley. There's usually a lot of hotties in the leagues, plus there's always beer. Good place to mix it up in my book. :up:

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, people are monotinous shades off dull gray. I like vibrant colors like fushia. I do some traditional sports, I run track, box and to mma. My hobby is drag racing (the only sport that requires 2 balls) and restoring old cars. Life may be boring but its what you make of it in the end.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

You and your mancrush....

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
You and your mancrush....
It's really different world when you are with a cool guy. They get all the action and are all about money or women.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I ever had problems having 'fun'. It seems like there are two different kinds of fun. There is the fun that is acceptable in society and makes you cool (partying, etc...), and then there's the fun that's fun to you. Sometimes they both are the same and sometimes they both don't agree with each other. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I could ever get bored. Keep me in the house with electronics, that's fine, anyone with imagination will find their fun. Go outside and play basketball? I'd have fun doing that too. Do anything out in the wilderness, it's all good. Keep me inside with a bunch of books... I'd definitely have fun(I wish I could read more). Push me in front of the piano... I'm set. Some of this stuff might not make me cool, and I definitely won't be overflowing with awesome stories, but since when were either of those a prerequisite for having fun or living life? Not trying to start an argument but just some food for thought. It seems a little baffling to me that people would have trouble when it comes to fun. You only need a little imagination with a curious mind and you're set.