Todays Society Put Aside..Banging a 3rd cousin..Is it "Wrong?"

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok before I get the posters saying on how wrong and disgusting it is to even consider something like this, read the story:

I was on Facebook yesterday and got a friend request from a hot 19yr old. Large perky titz, amazing dancers body. Of course I accepted and I get a private message a few minutes later saying "Hey I'm Jess apparently we are "3rd cousins" somehow but I don't believe it lol."

I got into a conversation with her back and forth trying to figure it out and I got lost. It didn't make sense. She ended up flat out saying she was trying to figure it out and the reason why she friend requested me was because she found me to be "sexy as hell."

I did my own research by asking my mother casually and apparently its something like my Moms, moms, brothers, daughters, daughters, DAUGHTER is the girl who messaged me..I have never met anyone before in my life except my moms mother (my grandma) were the hell have these "cousins" been my whole life??

On a side note back in biblical days, roughly 2000 years ago it was common to marry a cousin and was not frowned upon. Todays society is like "whatttt your hitting on your 5th cousin thats sick!!!"

At the end of day is it sick? lol. I mean the girl is coming to my town next month apparently. She is sending some prettyyyyyyy sexual text messages and I can't seen to get TOO into it without thinking we are somehow related...

Someone help me out here.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you strap it up, don't want any two headed kids running around. :D

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I had the worst case of oneitis ever for a FIRST cousin. Of course at the time I was six years old....

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know two first cousins; woman grew up in Illinois man grew up on East Coast. They met, hit it off, got married, had two perfectly healthy kids. Woman didn't even have to change her last name.

I've never fvcked a cousin or any relative but I did, on more than one occasion, play a little stink finger and make out with my two third cousins when I was 12. They were 12 and 14. I lived on a country road where pretty much everybody was related. Gotta do what you gotta do lol

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Just make sure you strap it up, don't want any two headed kids running around. :D
Pretty much my initial reaction! And don't get in to a relationship; you simply can't do that.

Let us know how it goes :up:

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
from a genetics point of view, i think you'd find that the risks associated with breeding with family is low in this situation.....

The fact that you are family is a separate issue, i "discovered" a branch of my family that i never knew existed before, and i also have a very attractive cousin (it would be my grandfather's brother's son's daughter).
Personally I see it as she is family (and therefore related to me) so it is a no, but i wouldn't see it as an issue for someone else to do it (if that makes sense)
The other issue you have is how all of your family take it, although you guys aren't so close to eachother, doesn't mean that some of your close relatives aren't also close to her and they may feel uneasy about what they perceive as 2 relatives they know getting together......

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd cousin...not a big deal...make her scream cousin Spiegel when you bang her...she'll probably get off on it..

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
MattTheW said:
from a genetics point of view, i think you'd find that the risks associated with breeding with family is low in this situation.....

The fact that you are family is a separate issue, i "discovered" a branch of my family that i never knew existed before, and i also have a very attractive cousin (it would be my grandfather's brother's son's daughter).
Personally I see it as she is family (and therefore related to me) so it is a no, but i wouldn't see it as an issue for someone else to do it (if that makes sense)
The other issue you have is how all of your family take it, although you guys aren't so close to eachother, doesn't mean that some of your close relatives aren't also close to her and they may feel uneasy about what they perceive as 2 relatives they know getting together......
Basically this.
So she's you Mum's cousin's grandaughter.
Are your mum and her cousin close, do they still see each other?

I'd be tempted to bang her if no one is likely to find out.

Reaction score
3rd cousin? that's nothing.......you're practically strangers

Remember, Queen Victoria married her FIRST cousin.........had a bunch of kids.

I don't recommend taking up with a 1st cousin...........but a 3rd?

go for it

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great being a man said:
3rd cousin? that's nothing.......you're practically strangers

Remember, Queen Victoria married her FIRST cousin.........had a bunch of kids.

I don't recommend taking up with a 1st cousin...........but a 3rd?

go for it
Yeah and the empire went downhill from there :D
But hey yeah I'd hit it