Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today we are going to talk about "good looking vs ugly looking" guys

Reaction score
trent, this is probably the 1000th Looks Thread created on this site from what I've been reading. I asked some questions on the last major Looks Thread that was up but no one really touched my questions.

I will address them again here.

There is a myth out there, that you can look like whatever the fuvk you want and still get chicks as long as you got game and great personality or some stupid shivt like that. That will work once a year, but not all the time. Not accurate. Don't fuvkin debate me on this because if you look like one of those dudes on the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch, you will get laid eight out of ten girls you meet, REGULARLY.
trent this doesn't make any sense. Is it just ME or does ANYBODY else on this forum have experience that good "looks" on a guy are really hard to define?

I'm saying, girls call a guy HOT based on a NUMBER of factors and usually its' the charisma of the guy that MAKES his other great physical features even ATTRACTIVE to women in my opinion. Basically it's not the abs that's sexy it's WHO HAS the abs. It's not the suit it's WHO'S wearing the suit.

I see girls doing this all the time, a guy with "swag" or "charisma" which turns them on, talks about how HOT or how CUTE the guy is and I'm not gay at all but I'll look at some of these guys and while they might not be the Hutchback of Notre Dame, they DAMN sure aren't GQ either.

So why do guys keep making these dumb threads in my opinion, because there's really no such thing as "good looks" on a guy because what makes a guy attractive is a COMPLETE package and it's really hard to define.

It's his swag, the way he dresses, the way he's built, how clean his face, is, how groomed he is, how he makes her feel, and more that all comes into one complete package if you ask me.

This is just my opinion and I'm willing to hear others discuss this.

These debates just sound really stupid in my opinion because YOU CANNOT DEFINE just wtf "good looks" are on a guy, BECAUSE what usually makes a girl say a guy is cute or fine is the **** coming from INSIDE the guy not on the outside. It's like the **** coming from inside the guy makes the exterior look good as gold even if his exterior is really NOT that good looking.

So how do you know if you are good looking or ugly? Do women approach you? Do women go out of their way to talk to you? Do they stare at you? Do they talk totheir friends about you? Do they stalk you? Do they tell you straight up, that they want to have children with you?
You have GOT to be kidding me? Most women are SHY around guys they like and it's the GUYS that are the aggressors. So you are saying if a girl doesn't come up to you and approach you then you are not attractive? Come on.

In my opinion these threads are STUPID.

It's like debating do I put an engine in my car or gas?

Well if you are looking to GO SOMEWHERE you need to put in BOTH. Duhhhh. lol.

If you want to be successful with women, you ought to seek to have the best Inner Game possible while AT THE SAME TIME seeking to look the BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY look.

Duhhhh people lol.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I've gotta give my 2 cents here now that my internet is back up!

Hey Trent, since I'm in the mood to respond here and I've been needing to!

trent81 said:
There is a myth out there, that you can look like whatever the fuvk you want and still get chicks as long as you got game and great personality or some stupid shivt like that.

PUA's say that sh*t to give the AFC a sense of hope and confidence. PUA's are paid NOT TO TELL YOU THAT LOOKS ACTUALLY MATTER! BTW Money talks too!

That will work once a year, but not all the time.

A lot of guys rely on luck and while it CAN help, it won't be consistent.

Not accurate. Don't fuvkin debate me on this because if you look like one of those dudes on the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch, you will get laid eight out of ten girls you meet, REGULARLY.

ROTFL! If you don't or can't, you don't deserve to be sexy.

So, what happens to ugly guys;

There are few solutions if you look like a leper. If you are a fat fubk, you can start taking care of your body. This will fix 40 to 50 percent of your problem.

Fix your game along with your body and that's about 70 percent of the problem.

BUT, you cannot buy a good lookin face, or even change it, so you are stuck with what the man upstairs gave you.

Not really. You can get plastic surgery to fix it or change it. You're stuck with it if you don't have the money or the bills to change it (no pun intended). HOW DO YOU FIX THIS:????

1)Stop chasing puvsy all the time and focus in on school, get a good job, and MAKE MONEY. MONEY equals PUVSY. Since the beginning of time, it doesn't matter what you look like if you have money.

Let the money speak for itself. Yep, a guy could look like he was lit on fire and it was put out with track cleats! But if he's 7+ figures, girls would care less.

Anyone who denies this, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy love, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness, should be shot.

Reality bites. Life's a b**ch! Suck it up. I don't deny any of this sh*t.

Money brings wealth, exudes confidence, and lets you hang around women that are beautiful. When you have cash, you choose, not her. And yes, you can get a beautiful woman who was attracted to your success, but loves you for it as well. They are not gold diggers, they are doing what they are biologically programmed to do, is go for wealth and stability. Don't fuvking argue with this and look like a jackass.

Some of these women are gold diggers though, but most rich guys have a gold digger radar. Money lets you be confident while having a reason to do so. Money also allows you to the finer versions of everything. Cars, Jewelery, Clothes, the whole nine yards. I'm gonna stay low key like my Uncle when I get rich. My uncle wears Eddie Bauer shirts and Khaki pants and sometimes Wrangler Jeans from Wal-Mart. But when you're worth 8 figures, you can do all of this because you have a hidden Trump Card or a Trump Card. I said it twice because you have a card to stay for weeks at a Trump hotel (you know how pricey they are.) and you can let your riches talk FTW!

2)Become a criminal, drug dealer, supplier, owner of a club, fuvk, I mean anything that women need to have a good time with. You can be ugly as fuvk and still get chicks. I laugh at hideous dudes who have girls on their arms and think it's because the girl is into his LOOKS, rather than his STATUS or his COCAINE.

I, myself, wouldn't be a drug dealer, supplier, distributor, or a criminal. If you see one of these hideous duded with a pretty girl on them, it's usually for one of these reasons.

1. They've been dating for a long time and the guy didn't always look that way.
2. The guy got money.
3. The girl got low self esteem.
4. The girl is being forced to settle.
5. The guy got fame/ status.

3)Move to a society where women have to marry a man to survive. That's right fuvkers! You have a better chance of meeting a woman who will wash your balls at night if she is starving during the day.

Wow. I wonder where those are. I hope Tahiti is.

4) Settle. That's right fuvkers. Stop going for an HB10, if you can have an HB6. Sometimes, ugly dates ugly, fat with fat, poor with poor, rich with rich, short with short, tall with tall. This is how most people get married. They find someone they are identical with.

Not always the case. Guys think highly of themselves. Opposites attract as well. Most guys are scared to talk to a pretty girl and when they do, the pretty girl says she got a boyfriend or let's just be friends or some other subtle rejection.

If you are a good looking guy, you will NEVER have trouble meeting, laying, and seducing women.

Common sense.

You will have problems keeping them, if you're personality is as stiff as a Russian's divk.

Common sense.

So how do you know if you are good looking or ugly? Do women approach you? Do women go out of their way to talk to you? Do they stare at you? Do they talk to their friends about you? Do they stalk you? Do they tell you straight up, that they want to have children with you? If not, please try one of the four rules up there.
Read- oh goddammit!

You and Duffdog are right as f**k. Some of us are just delusional.

Looks, money, and fame make the attraction process go faster, if at all.

Last edited:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
trent, this is probably the 1000th Looks Thread created on this site from what I've been reading. I asked some questions on the last major Looks Thread that was up but no one really touched my questions.

I will address them again here.

trent this doesn't make any sense. Is it just ME or does ANYBODY else on this forum have experience that good "looks" on a guy are really hard to define?

No, they really aren't. After you pass the initial 4 qualifications, then yes, everything is subjective and depends on what a girl wants

I'm saying, girls call a guy HOT based on a NUMBER of factors and usually its' the charisma of the guy that MAKES his other great physical features even ATTRACTIVE to women in my opinion. Basically it's not the abs that's sexy it's WHO HAS the abs. It's not the suit it's WHO'S wearing the suit.

You are not a hot girl, therefore your opinion is totally irrelevant on this subject.

I see girls doing this all the time, a guy with "swag" or "charisma" which turns them on, talks about how HOT or how CUTE the guy is and I'm not gay at all but I'll look at some of these guys and while they might not be the Hutchback of Notre Dame, they DAMN sure aren't GQ either.

Well, use your head then. Why aren't those same girls all over you?

So why do guys keep making these dumb threads in my opinion, because there's really no such thing as "good looks" on a guy because what makes a guy attractive is a COMPLETE package and it's really hard to define.

Again, you are not a hot girl. Stop pretending that you can understand what they think or don't think. The only thing that would matter in this case is if you were an extremely hot guy and had experience from that end. Seeing as how you claim that threads about looks are bad, you are definitely not an attractive guy and therefore would not have ever had the experiences that very attractive guys have had. You are merely conjecturing about things you know nothing about.

It's his swag, the way he dresses, the way he's built, how clean his face, is, how groomed he is, how he makes her feel, and more that all comes into one complete package if you ask me.

Nobody asked you.

This is just my opinion and I'm willing to hear others discuss this.

These debates just sound really stupid in my opinion because YOU CANNOT DEFINE just wtf "good looks" are on a guy, BECAUSE what usually makes a girl say a guy is cute or fine is the **** coming from INSIDE the guy not on the outside. It's like the **** coming from inside the guy makes the exterior look good as gold even if his exterior is really NOT that good looking.

This paragraph ^ is what ugly people say. Remember Jim Carrey in Liar Liar...

You have GOT to be kidding me? Most women are SHY around guys they like and it's the GUYS that are the aggressors. So you are saying if a girl doesn't come up to you and approach you then you are not attractive? Come on.

Really now? And you know this because of all the hot girls whom you've laid who later admitted to you that they were shy...oh, wait a sec sorry, wrong guy. Maybe its because you are one of the super hot guys who always go the hot girls and then asked them later after he had sex with them...oh, thats not right either. How the f$%K did you come to this conclusion?!? Where the hell are you getting this info from?

In my opinion these threads are STUPID.

It's like debating do I put an engine in my car or gas?

Well if you are looking to GO SOMEWHERE you need to put in BOTH. Duhhhh. lol.

If you want to be successful with women, you ought to seek to have the best Inner Game possible while AT THE SAME TIME seeking to look the BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY look.

So, just cross out everything you wrote in this whole post before: "seeking to look the BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY look." and your post will be acceptable.

Duhhhh people lol.
I wish you would stop posting completely sometimes.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
I don't have a strong chin and I have girls raining from the skies.

5'11 feet tall.

good shape.

non-traditional but highly attractive looks.

the rest is personality.

IF you're a two, yeah, of course you're not gonna get hotties. Was that the point of this thread? But if you're a 7 you can get a 9 if you're the fvckin man.... a la me.
Uh...you just said that you were "highly attractive." Kind of sounds like you are agreeing with me. BTW, "strong chin" in its most commonly understood definition means that your jawline is defined. I.e, not hidden by neck fat. So, while you may not have a chin that sticks out past your nose-- which I think looks weird anyways, men who are in shape and do some form of athletic activity generally do not have their chins buried in fat. I'm guessing that your facial features are defined since you said you were attractive. You are an example of someone who perfectly meets the criteria.

Are these women raining down on you 6's or 9's?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Uh...you just said that you were "highly attractive." Kind of sounds like you are agreeing with me. BTW, "strong chin" in its most commonly understood definition means that your jawline is defined. I.e, not hidden by neck fat. So, while you may not have a chin that sticks out past your nose-- which I think looks weird anyways, men who are in shape and do some form of athletic activity generally do not have their chins buried in fat. I'm guessing that your facial features are defined since you said you were attractive. You are an example of someone who perfectly meets the criteria.

Are these women raining down on you 6's or 9's?

I don't perfectly fit the criteria-- I fit parts of it. Nobody has all the cards in the deck, even if it seems that way.

I have height, I have an athletic build, and I'm in good shape, but my nose could be smaller and my chin/jawline could be more defined. Its not anything extreme--but those are the areas of my looks that could stand improvement.

My point is that I don't have the traditional "model" look, but my features, charisma, and body do the job.

I have 9 plates spinning right now-- here are there stats/initials in order:

1. E.L. HB7
2. L.S. HB8
3. S.W.HB8
4. J._. HB 8.5
5. G.B. HB 8
6. O.L HB 9
7. S.S HB 7.5
8. W.J. HB8
9. L.N. HB7.5

So yeah, the girls I get with aren't bad. Especially since I go to a small school... those are pretty much the most attractive girls there.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
There is a myth out there, that you can look like whatever the fuvk you want and still get chicks as long as you got game and great personality or some stupid shivt like that. That will work once a year, but not all the time. Not accurate. Don't fuvkin debate me on this because if you look like one of those dudes on the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch, you will get laid eight out of ten girls you meet, REGULARLY. So, what happens to ugly guys;

There are few solutions if you look like a leper. If you are a fat fubk, you can start taking care of your body. This will fix 40 to 50 percent of your problem. BUT, you cannot buy a good lookin face, or even change it, so you are stuck with what the man upstairs gave you; HOW DO YOU FIX THIS:????

1)Stop chasing puvsy all the time and focus in on school, get a good job, and MAKE MONEY. MONEY equals PUVSY. Since the beginning of time. Doesn't matter what you look like if you have money. Anyone who denies this, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy love, should be shot. Anyone who says money doesn't buy happiness, should be shot. Money brings wealth, exudes confidence, and lets you hang around women that are beautiful. When you have cash, you choose, not her. And yes, you can get a beautiful woman who was attracted to your success, but loves you for it as well. They are not gold diggers, they are doing what they are biologically programmed to do, is go for wealth and stability. Don't fuvking argue with this and look like a jackass.

2)Become a criminal, drug dealer, supplier, owner of a club, fuvk, I mean anything that women need to have a good time with. You can be ugly as fuvk and still get chicks. I laugh at hideous dudes who have girls on their arms and think it's because the girl is into his LOOKS, rather than his STATUS or his COCAINE.

3)Move to a society where women have to marry a man to survive. That's right fuvkers! You have a better chance of meeting a woman who will wash your balls at night if she is starving during the day.

4) Settle. That's right fuvkers. Stop going for an HB10, if you can have an HB6. Sometimes, ugly dates ugly, fat with fat, poor with poor, rich with rich, short with short, tall with tall. This is how most people get married. They find someone they are identical with.

If you are a good looking guy, you will NEVER have trouble meeting, laying, and seducing women. You will have problems keeping them, if you're personality is as stiff as a Russian's divk. So how do you know if you are good looking or ugly? Do women approach you? Do women go out of their way to talk to you? Do they stare at you? Do they talk totheir friends about you? Do they stalk you? Do they tell you straight up, that they want to have children with you? If not, please try one of the four rules up there.
Welcome to reality fellas! I laughed so hard at this post but it's reality!

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept the facts however you think they are, stop tormenting yourself and do the things that contribute to your happiness.
This discussion is pointless.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
How stupid.

Attractiveness of a man isnt just the shape of his face.

Its his body language, his confidence, his aura that he radiates.

Have you ever heard of noel fielding? Google him if you havent. He is a comedian from UK and a huge number of girls find him very hot. He also looks like a mis-shapen watermelon but his energy and vibe and humour his hot. He isnt even masculine, he dresses in red skinny jeans and retarded hats. But the sexual energy and aura he has works for him.

There are hundreds of examples of this. The original post doesnt understand it.
the guy from the mighty boosh?
hes kinda similar to russel brand