Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

today was a good day

high desert dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I went to yhe mall trying to approach women and I was still to nervous so I decided to do eye contact instead and realized that when I did eye contact before I didnt do it long enough .This time I stared in the peoples eyes till they past me and I felt alot of my fear go away.
then I went outside the mall to another store as I pulled int the parking lot I saw a hb walking in to the store and I quickley parked forced myself not to think just do.and I went in the store and looked for her through the aisles and aproached her .didnt get the number but I didnt care I was not nearly as nervous as my first two aproaches a few days ago which is what made it better.
I was so god damn happy with myself that when I went to the pet store next door I asked for help from this cute blond girl she was feeling my vibe and was smiling at me alot.I screwed up here by not asking her name and number.I was too geeked up to give a crap tho.
this is what I will do on saterday .A few minutes of eye contact to calm my nerves then no thinking just approache.

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you love that euphoric feeling :D :D

Its a pity that it never lasts more then a few hours, tommrow morning you will be back to your usual AFC self :p does anyone know a way to keep the euphoric feeling going?

ie, good nights sleep.
a wank before sleep.
prayer before sleep.
eat lots of brocilli.

:)

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!

A good start. Don't worry about going for the number until you get your openers down pat. Keep at it and you'll be getting the digits soon enough.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it was.

Tomorrow you should read up on punctuation ;)

Seriously, good work. I'm just pointing out that you're post is difficult to read.

Good luck on saturday. Knock 'em dead- -E-Z

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by amokk23
Don't you love that euphoric feeling :D :D

Its a pity that it never lasts more then a few hours, tommrow morning you will be back to your usual AFC self :p does anyone know a way to keep the euphoric feeling going?

ie, good nights sleep.
a wank before sleep.
prayer before sleep.
eat lots of brocilli.

:)
1 word. Confidence. And don't give up. All in all, you just got to keep on doing what worked. More and more practice makes perfect. :)

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good bro!!!! Thats how you gotta start things, go little by little...before you know it, you wont have to do eye contacts before your nerves calm down, it'll just happen...

My boy has no fear of going up to girls...this past weekend we were at a club, and I saw these two girls, unbelievable...he didnt even hesitate, just went up to them and started talking to them without a second thought...he didnt get the number, but the point im trying to make is that he didnt even think about rejection, he has just gone up to so many girls, its nothing to him now...

Practice makes Perfect!!!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations for taking your first step.

But on the other hand, it's kind of depressing for me to see guys making a big deal about just going up to a girl and talking to her - reminds me of what a long and painful road they have ahead. Sorry about raining on your parade, but that's how I feel.:)

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Congratulations for taking your first step.

But on the other hand, it's kind of depressing for me to see guys making a big deal about just going up to a girl and talking to her - reminds me of what a long and painful road they have ahead. Sorry about raining on your parade, but that's how I feel.:)
It's like that movie "What About Bob?"...baby steps :D

And a very important step at that. Once you get over that initial reluctance to approach, you can start to play the numbers game. Then you have to work on improving the percentage, and then on keeping the ones you get. And while those secondary aspects are probably harder, at least you've got something to work with. You'd be surprised how many guys don't have ANYTHING to work with (b/c they don't approach). You can take the popularity of this site as evidence for that.

So...good job high desert, and keep at it- -E-Z