Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today was a B1tch.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My finger got infected, and my doctor and the trainer at my school both said it was very serious and i needed to go to the emergency room if it got any worse.

So then at swimming, these 2 kids that have been bullying me for the last 2 months decided to spit water at me and in my eye, and push me around (in the pool). So i push back and he grabs my infected finger and almost breaks it. I don't know wut's up with today, but after 5 min, i felt like i was about to cry and i went into the locker room. I started to hyperventilate (first time in my life) and started to cry. ( i haven't cried in like 3 years)

Then after swim practice my mom got this letter about one of the swimming kid's mom dying so she decided to donate $100. I wouldn't have a problem with this, but the thing is, we're sort of poor. I mean, our credit card runs outta money almost every week, and we have to limit wut we buy at the groceries all the time. I mean maybe 10-20 dollars, but 100 for us is just too much. Then, my mom starts yelling at me and says that i'm heartless and how i'm wrong. And now she's super pissed at me.

I mean, freaking care about yourself before someone that I hardly know and that she's never even heard about before today. We need that money, but she's just going to give it to..... actually it isn't even to the family that died, it's to the cancer foundation (his mom died of cancer).

Damit i'm pissed off.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i push back

Good, but then you stopped pushing back. Always make it hurt to bully you. That does not mean you have to win every confrontation, and it does not mean that you will hurt less than the bully. But do everything you can to hit back and cause him a little pain, and the bullies will pick on someone else next time.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i don't beat the **** out of him is that if he decided to tell, both of us would be taken off the team.

and i think it's solved now cause the captains found out about it and gave us a talk.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you tell an adult? This probably would have never happened if you told the authorities.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i don't beat the sh!t out of him is that if he decided to tell, both of us would be taken off the team.

Do you really have a team if your own teammates are bullying you? To me, not being bullied would be more important than being on a team with bullies.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, but then you stopped pushing back. Always make it hurt to bully you. That does not mean you have to win every confrontation, and it does not mean that you will hurt less than the bully. But do everything you can to hit back and cause him a little pain, and the bullies will pick on someone else next time.
It's good to see someone in here is socially calibrated. That's the conclusion I've came up with when it comes to dealing with bullies.

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like they are part of a freaking team does it? If the bullying continues, What I found as a personal motto when it comes to fighting is hit first and hit hard. Im not telling you to fight them but everyone has a breaking point. Fight or Flight, You choose just make sure you know you are right for doing whatever you choose too..

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
So i push back

i've tried that. The only thing that leads to is more and harder hitting.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
the reason i don't beat the sh!t out of him is that if he decided to tell, both of us would be taken off the team.

Do you really have a team if your own teammates are bullying you? To me, not being bullied would be more important than being on a team with bullies.
it's only two people out of the team. and i can't afford to be kicked off since i've been swimming for 5 years now. I can probably place in state.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, i've thought about hitting him back, but i'm afraid of actually killing him or doing something serious.....

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
also, i've thought about hitting him back, but i'm afraid of actually killing him or doing something serious.....
I highly doubt a single strike will kill him.

Is this guy older or on higher level team? Or in the same spot as you?

Just call him out on it in front of every one, "Why are you giving me ****? Are you that much of a ***** that you have to **** with others to make yourself feel good?" Or something along those lines.

If that doesn't work, goto the administration.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
If you fight him in school, and a teacher catches you. Its over for you. Suspension and explusion will surely follow. Resist the temptation for confrontation, and just tell the authoritites.

You won't regret it.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it to the teachers. Document your reports to the teachers. If they do nothing, kick his ass. Then when you get in trouble, bring out your documented stuff and be like "no you b1tches didn't do anything, so I did it myself. FVCK u all." Yeah, this is the worst advice bro, but I know how you feel man...only thing to do is to get out of that environment of get authorities to deal with them......don't know what else to say.

I was bullied as a kid, and one time i remember I was just walking in the goddam playground...I was just fvcking WALKING!!!

Anyways, this kid runs up behind me and leaps of my fvcking back and knocks me to the ground...I get the air knocked out of me and he starts hammering my chest. Here I am, a little kid and I'm getting pummled by a classmate so I START FREAKING OUT!!! I so I just keep trying to get up and flail like a damn FISH WITH ARMS.

Luckily on one of these panicky flails my elbow caught this guy in the throat and suddenly everything stopped.

I saw him gasping for air and I stood to help him up, but then I realized there was a crowd watching by now. So he's about to grab my hand and I decide to show these fvckers not to screw with me and I kick him hard in the balls and he squeals and I pummel his ass for a few more seconds before teachers come and see WTF is going on.

Yeah I didn't get in trouble because he attacked me first. Then nobody fvcked with me after that and I actually became good friends w/this guy for like 2 years.

Guy Incognito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad days suck. Sorry to hear.

Regarding the bully problem, you just need to gain some better verbal self defense. Unnerving will to stare them down and tell them to knock it the eff off and to get out of your face. Dunno, I've never really been bullied....maybe I'm intimidating or whatever, who knows. People always try to start crap with me all the time at bars for some weird reason....I'm really good at yelling and cursing people out though and that usually makes them back down.

As for the $$$ thing, don't worry about it. Everything will work out in the long run, just remain positive, work hard and do what you want and cash will find its way into your pockets.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

I guess you don't understand his position mate, If he tells, he will forever be a snitch. Being a rat forever is something you DON'T wanna be, only thing you can do is give him a punch in the face, but then you got the chance people will see you as the bully. Fubar...

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have been bullied seriously by people who aren't 'friends'. If that happened to me I would just belt him and if he hits back harder I would hit him again. Maybe I would get suspended but I'm sure it would feel better to stand up for yourself (even if you lose) that ending up crying. At least he would get kicked off the team too.