Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Today i learned my lesson. ALL Women are goldigers!

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i set my gf up, Like most of yall know, Madden 06 came out today, so i told my friend to ask my gf if she was gonna buy madden for me. She didnt know this though.

So he just called me, telling me that she said, " Hell no" " i gotta get a car first" "ill give him half"

Thats some total bull**** right there, cause ive bought her like 3 pair of $90 sneakers bracelets, earrings, and when we go out i end up paying 90% of the spenses if not 100%, and now that for the first time i want something she says hell no, ive never asked her for anything in the past.

This set my head up, that women are goldigers, ALL of them, i say this cause the way she acts she acts like she is this good inocent little girl, even the look she puts on her face is like she aint never Kiss in her life, and today juse demonstrated me that she i totally the opposite.

My mind is set i wont fall for non of this women bs no more again in my life:mad: thats my word right there.

I guess we all gotta go thru something in order to realize the reality.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea gettin burned is a good thing. Your mistake was buying all that BS for her to begin with. Girls get conditioned fast from my experience. Now when you refrain, she'll see it as a prob.

When she does, lay it on her.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
P&S,

Thanks for sharing your problem with us. From now on whenever you two go out, insist that you each pay your own.

Flip the tables on her and see how she likes it.

BTW, are you two having sex?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the record, not ALL women are gold diggers.

take me for example, i was born poor and will probally always be kinda poor. i really dont care as long as we eat each day and have electricity .
i work to pay my own bills and support my family. i buy my own stuff.

certainly i can not be the only one ....

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain & Simple, what's up young blood? Not a huge problem you have yet, just sounds like you need to review the DJ Bible. DON"T be buyin' all those gifts like that.

peace

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto for me. I always offer to pay my way with a guy. I don't like feeling like I owe anything. I like to reciprocate as well.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn i can relate, im desperate for the new madden too but i got more important priorities to use my money on first.

though as soon as ive done that, my next months pay will be on that madden!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I was in a relationship with one guy who was always broke. So broke, in fact, that he never bought food. He paid child support for his son, paid his bills and half the time didn't even have money for cigarettes. I had a good job and I bought him groceries, cigarettes and always paid when we went out. Hell, I even bought his boy his first bicycle and a helmet and protective gear to go with it. I even toilet trained his kid, cooked for him and registered his damn car.

Don't be saying all women are gold diggers, because it's not true. You guys really need to figure out that just like women tend to go after the jerks...you guys are equally as guilty of going after the greedy, biotchy women.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women are gold diggers; and the ones who are, are trained to be that way by past boyfriends. Take one of my female friends for example: Every time we go out anywhere, I make sure I bring plenty of money, because she expectes me to pay because that is the way she was treated by all her xbfs.

Then we take another one of my friends into consideration, she either pays her own way, or will pay full one time, and I will pay full the next time we go out, because she has not had many boyfriends pay for her every time they go out.

SO guys, it is my personal opinion that not all women are gold diggers (and I am a man, in case you didnt figure it out). THey are taught to be that way by their parents and ex-bfs. Personally I feel that if i can afford it, my date should not have to pay at all, although I dont mind splitting the bill if she insists:D

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and anyone who is a football fan is desperate for the new madden. DUH!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
PS) Correction: ONE woman is a gold digger. Don't be a woman and put all of one group under the same blanket.
Yeah I agree. Sometimes the stereotyping and grouping on this boards takes away from the reality that each situation, and each person is different so you have to act in a different manner, even if BASIC principles might be the same.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
madden? well guys I know you are pretty honest minded, but for me, I downloaded it from the internet. edonkey, emule, mp3 downloading, bittorrente and hundreds of more. but like I said, you guys would never do such a thing. :down:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that any women can be a USER in the same vein of which Plain&Simple has experienced. Bring about the right conditioning, environment and a patient AFC that is more than willing, and hey presto, you got yourself a USER Ho!!

Bring about a DJ that she looks up to and respects and I'll bet she starts paying for ****.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
...cause ive bought her like 3 pair of $90 sneakers bracelets, earrings, and when we go out i end up paying 90% of the spenses if not 100%...

am I the onlyone that is alarmed by this?
:confused: :confused:

stop buying her stuff. and read the god damn DJ Bible.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plain&Simple....dude....you know better than this sh*t! stop buying her sh*t! then when she complains or says anything about it, look her square in the eyes and remind her of what she did.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
look her square in the eyes and remind her of what she did.
What did she do? I don't think this is something to get stern about... after all, she's doing what women do best... looking out for herself. He's the foolish one, because he's been giving her so much when she hasn't earned it.

Stop buying her stuff, because it obviously isn't gaining you any respect with her.......

As someone mentioned, get a DJ on this and I guarantee she'll start paying for things.

Women are Chameleons and will become whoever the man allows her to become.... If you're the nice guy, she'll become the user that so many on here seem to hate, even thought they let her be that way. It's not the woman's fault... it IS your own.

If you are the man and act accordingly, you'll garner much respect from her, and she will treat you with respect

Stop pidgeon-holing (Sorry DrBeard:crackup: ) and start looking out for yourself

The Bad Ass Canadian

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer somebody's Quesiton, nah we aint have sex since last week cause she got mad over me blaming her of 3 papers in a trash can in the bathroom that nobody uses, and she always puts papers in it after sex, yet she denied it and got mad, and cause i told her that my dad wants to meet her, cause ive been bringing her to the house, and i havent told him, so now that he lieaving for 2 weeks, he said that he aint got a problem at all he just wants to meet her, so she got mad over the papers, and i guess she felt guilty over coming over so much when i havent been in her houst barely 2 quick times.

But i sent my friend to ask her if she would buy it.

And that s what she said "hell now i gotta buy my car first, ill give him half"

Thats really fuked up, and o only bought her like 2-3 pair of sneakers one bracelet and one pair of earrings with her flag on them, thats it, i dont think thats a lot for 10 months.

But then she hasnt got me **** other than a cheap watch wich after i pressured her to buy me something, the hitch dvd, and an xbox for valentines day, Oh **** now that i remember i aint get her nothing at all for valentines day.

But when i talk to her again WIch im not going to call no more fuk that ima let her call me or come to me when she sees me at work next week, (by the way my parents going outta town for 2 weeks :) ) ill let her know that its fuked up what she said about buying me the game and for getting mad over some pure bs. and next time believe me when i say that it will be over, i tired of the same ****.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
So i set my gf up, Like most of yall know, Madden 06 came out today, so i told my friend to ask my gf if she was gonna buy madden for me. She didnt know this though.

So he just called me, telling me that she said, " Hell no" " i gotta get a car first" "ill give him half"

Thats some total bull**** right there, cause ive bought her like 3 pair of $90 sneakers bracelets, earrings, and when we go out i end up paying 90% of the spenses if not 100%, and now that for the first time i want something she says hell no, ive never asked her for anything in the past.

This set my head up, that women are goldigers, ALL of them, i say this cause the way she acts she acts like she is this good inocent little girl, even the look she puts on her face is like she aint never Kiss in her life, and today juse demonstrated me that she i totally the opposite.

My mind is set i wont fall for non of this women bs no more again in my life:mad: thats my word right there.

I guess we all gotta go thru something in order to realize the reality.
First things first WHY THE FU*K ARE YOU SPENDING ALL THIS MONEY ON HER.

Second all my gfs buy me **** when i tell them to. I never buy them anything occasionally id buy her flowers ect ect.

Don’t buy your girls shoes bracelets I can see she’s in control of this relationship.

Ninja Out

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your a MAN

get a better job if want stuff.

why does she have to buy it for you?

if you hate this then dont buy her stuff....damn.

i dont exspect anyone to buy me anything, let alone my women or any women for that matter.