Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to trust or not to trust

astratakus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just started this relationship with a girl, heres the thing.....
ive known her for along time and sinse ive known her shes always been a tease to lots of guys, so when i got with her she had and still has alot of guy friends, most who i already know want to fvck her, and shes told me of times when some try stuff. she sais she doesnt do anything....
from what i see guys are always trying to hit on her, its not big enough for me to stop it or point it out, just little things. she claims to only had sex with two guys. me and her first....
she lacks experience when it comes sex. before we went out we got drunk and she "confessed" i dont have sex with anyone its just been one cause im not easy. but it took me one to day get her.....
now i find out about some of her past that shes stripped tesed, played strip poker, just stuff like that. shes gotten drunk to the point of blackout with guys there. and she seems like an extremly sexual girl, yet she claims only two. now she still hangs with guy friends and claimes she doesnt drink...now can i trust a girl like this in general or am i just trippin?

oh and she has no i dea this bothers me and i play it off that i dont care.she knows i have femae friends from high school i hang out with and drink, and she knows i can get alot of girls if i wanted to
well i basically just put facts and just needed some help cause im spinning here.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry dude. It's just a matter of time when she will give in to the temptations.

Yes, i know, this world isn't fair.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll guess if you keep the attraction strong, she will not feel to much desire to give in to the temptations.

But, after a couple of months/years the relation will get boring, and that's when sh!t will happen. If not, then you've got a realy special girl on your hands.

The younger yo are, the more likely it is this will happen in one way or another. And I think you two are pretty young.

I'm sorry for my cynical view, I hope another (better) DJ can help you more.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basicly all she's told you is B.S: she's an attention whoring slut :) yup sorry bro lol, maybe she's a nice girl.. but she's easy, if you got her in one day the rest did as well, and possibly still do.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sexual behavior of this broad attracted you, so you knew what you was getting (freaky chick).

When a female tells you how many guys she slept with you would need to double that because she will not count the times when the sex was bad.

If you got a hoe on your hands then you have a decision to make.

But if I was you I wouldn't drop her so easily. Keep her on your "team" But I would lower her rankings.;)

astratakus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well heres some things and what im wanna do....
i didnt go out wiht her because of the sex, these things i heard were after we stareted going out. i know not to trust, but i still want to fvck her. some tning is shes like all lovey dovey wiht me stuff like caliming that she hates using the "L" word and always using it on me(although i never say it back) and the old "she cant live without me" and "im the reason she gets up in the morning, she even got a job so she can see me almost every day to and to hang out with me and my crowd, just cause shes my gf dont mean im gonna shower her with gifts. she kinda obsessed now that i see it. anywasys how can i gently brake it off but still have her on the side?