Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To those who have dated 9's and 10's

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigneil: What do you mean? Any examples? I have an idea but don't want to assume.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Bigneil: What do you mean? Any examples? I have an idea but don't want to assume.
1) Date girl A for 2 months.
2) Fall for girl A.
3) Get dumped by girl A.
4) Work out and improve but get oneitis for girl A.
5) Find girl B who is actually much hotter than girl A.
6) Still think about girl A but date girl B for 2 months.
7) Girl B eludes you and you suddenly realize what you stand to lose.
8) Fall for girl B and forget girl A.

Point 7 is mentioned in Art of Seduction as a critical point and one we need to master (as in NC/LC, make them miss you, etc.).

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I meant was, the bad things she used to do. Do you mean you're falling in love with a vision of who they used to be / claim to be / could be - then find out that it isn't reality, and lose interest?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo'Mama said:
If she had small tits or no ass she wouldn't be a 10!!! :crazy:
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Not true. See-Natalie Portman
10 is the most subjective ranking: one man's 10 is another man's 9 and vice-versa. 10 just means that she has a certain something that bumps her up a notch for you.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There's something subjective to it no doubt, like I would rather have Kim Kardashian over Gisele, but I can admit that both are 10's.
Kim Kardashian a 10?!

No.

SHe's more like a 5...maybe a 6

want proof?

Are you sure?

:)

Ok..don't say I didn't warn you.

This is what she looks like without makeup....quite a contrast. Hollywood makeup artists have SERIOUS skills.

http://nationwideblast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/no-make-kim-kardashian.jpg

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There's something subjective to it no doubt, like I would rather have Kim Kardashian over Gisele, but I can admit that both are 10's.
Sorry to quibble guys, but yes that was my point. Pair implied that a good rack was important for him but then said that Natalie Portman would still be a 10. If it's subjective then by definition Portman can't be a 10 for Pair because she has small breasts. I just want to get this straight. I thought 10 meant somebody who is your own idea of perfection.

Floyd, you always talk sense and of course you're right. The only part I disagree with is the implication that single = miserable. I'm thinking a lot about that at the moment.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo: I didn't mean to imply that being single means being bitter. What I meant was, people who focus solely on looks, try to change others, never lower their standards, keep chasing after the same type, and running into the same problems usually end up becoming single, frustrated, bitter, distrusting, etc. That's because they spent all their time chasing after something that doesn't exist, and trying to change them into something they're not. All that wasted time and effort is draining.

It's better to just find a decent, cute one in the near-term. Infatuation never lasts anyway. That's all the hot girls have to offer.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Floyd he knows his stuff. Most guys on here, their idea of 10s I wouldn't even do if I was lonely/horny as hell and they offered it to me on a silver platter. Find women that YOU like.

I'm not in this game for emotional validation/ego or to look good to society.

In fact, while I tend to like pretty/cute/hot women, I HATE the high maintenance, dolled up clothes, over-used make up, fake tan look in general. No more attractive than a pear shaped fattie to me.