To those depressed

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go exercise......It may seem like a bit of an oversimplification, (and it is always hard to motivate yourself when you feel down) but it really does help. The rush of endorphins gives you an altered perspective on your situation even though it's temporary, it makes you feel a little more constructive which can help you actively change some of the things that are causing you problems.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is old news.....So old in fact that it's surprising how under valued it is. I've gone through times of depression and never actively tried it, and when I finely did it made a considerable difference.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true.

Working out should be a VITAL part of becoming a "DJ"

The benefits are endless.

-Makes you feel great.
-Improves your body
-Improves your confidence which then improves every area of your life
-Gets you healthier
-More in tune with your body and ACTIONS rather than stuck in your head every day

There just are too many lazy mofos who wont give it a shot.

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this advice, thanks for the pick up. I'm feeling a bit down, no love life on the horizon. But I'm going to get my body in to shape!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaggs said:
There just are too many lazy mofos who wont give it a shot.
Probably less to do with laziness and more to do with the fact that it takes months of hard to work to see any results.

Chalk it up to the culture of instant gratification.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
#41 said:
Probably less to do with laziness and more to do with the fact that it takes months of hard to work to see any results.

Chalk it up to the culture of instant gratification.
I see your point, but I'm am not focusing so much on how you look and how fit you are after several months.... Sometimes just the feeling you get fallowing a good workout can make all the difference in getting you out of your unmotivated rut.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, if you're depressed, you need to discover your interests and build on them. Go out there and make money. Learn to make more after. You are your own limit.

Enjoy..