Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To the nice guys: convicted murderers are still more interesting than you...

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at this story...it's a bit long but its a good read.

http://news.yahoo.com/va-killer-shows-bits-humanity-execution-151056427.html

Premise: AP reporter interviewed a convicted murderer and was so "enamored" by him that she kept following him right up until his execution earlier this week....even through the fact that the low-life killed 2 additional inmates while serving prison for his initial murder conviction.

Some highlights:

It's easy to call Gleason a monster. I'm not even sure those who knew and loved him would disagree. He killed at least three men — strangling the last two while locked up in the state's most secure prisons. He'd been imprisoned for killing a man whose son was cooperating with the probe of a drug ring he was involved in.
But there was something about him that made me want to know more. And he was more than willing to oblige.
We tell ourselves those sentenced to death are not like us. How could they be? What would that say about us?
But in Gleason I found someone who was, in many ways, like the rest of us.
After killing Cooper, he wrote to tell me about it and included a drawing of a man peeking over a prison wall saying, "Here we go again." Inside, he signed it "The new and improved Boston Strangler."
Still, it's difficult to reconcile the guy who fretted over pictures of oil-drenched pelicans after the Gulf oil spill with the one who could kill so easily that he once likened it to grabbing a beer from the refrigerator.
He once asked why I stuck with him and his story for so long, writing to him and taking his calls when most others had long tired of him. It was my job, I told him, adding that I'd stick around through his execution. Plus, I told him, he was quite fascinating.
I do know one thing: I may eventually forget Prisoner No. 1059266. But I doubt I'll ever forget Bobby Gleason.
So, there you have it.

A woman will easily forget a nice beta herb however she will not forget a serial murderer who likened "killing to grabbing a beer from the refrigerator".

The most important lesson we have to take from this is that being boring and straight and nice will not ruffle a woman's emotional state of mind or won't help imprint even an iota of memory of you on her brain.