To The European DJs out there and others who have travelled to Europe...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only recently started researching the scene in London, but if you check the archives on mASF, you'll find about a dozen guys from the UK moaning and ranting about how bad it is there.

Mostly, they seem to be complaining about the difficulty of cold street approaches and the seriously skewed male-to-female ratio in London. I'd be interested to get more thoughts on this from good UK DJs. I posted this on another thread but here is a killer web site that will help you scout out various clubs/lounges in France and the UK.

www.tilllate.com

I was (happily) shocked by the quality of women in Manchester, Leeds, and Montpellier.

As far as I could tell, Germany seemed to be AFCland. I even had German guys "break down" in front of me at clubs and go off ranting about how German girls are "fvcked up in the head." Additionally, German women (from my limited observation) seem to be the MOST keen on trying out foreign guys.

I was a blundering approach machine at one club in Frankfurt and got shot down many times, but still ended up getting a very nice looking blonde banker isolated and smooching with me. I feel like could have f-closed her on a day 2 if I lived there. And this was WITH bad body language, supplicating, and not running through attraction material.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap - I want to go back to Europe very badly. :( :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, this seems like something that would go well in Wingman forums...

maybe?

Oh well, that's where its goin

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should just create an international topics discussion section. For example, I found a UK thread with loads of good information and it's buried somewhere.

There's some social calibration that needs to be done depending upon the culture of the country you're in.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
You guys should just create an international topics discussion section. For example, I found a UK thread with loads of good information and it's buried somewhere.

There's some social calibration that needs to be done depending upon the culture of the country you're in.
Its called the search feature

klaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ireland here :D

Started with Ron Louis and David Copeland, then DeAngelo, and have recently been to a seminar in London for Ross Jefferies.

Must admit I'm still a RAFC though.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
I posted this on another thread but here is a killer web site that will help you scout out various clubs/lounges in France and the UK.

www.tilllate.com
Thanks for posting that URL. It looks like I may have to check out France sometime. Man, I dig hearing a woman speak french or speak english with a french accent.

Additionally, German women (from my limited observation) seem to be the MOST keen on trying out foreign guys.
I agree. I've heard that from a couple other guys who've visited Europe.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I spoke close to native fluent French, I would try to move there at all costs. But without a total command of the language, your DJ skillset becomes very limited. I know one guy in Paris who gets laid regularly, but almost exclusively with foreign tourist chicks.

Oh, and here's a similar site that covers the pick-up clubs/lounges in Germany:

http://www.nightshoots.com/index.php

You'll notice the German girls have quite a variety, with a good 30-50% of the females being UGs and Warpigs. This was certainly the case in Frankfurt....got a little better in Heidelberg though.

Still, I found plenty of doable HBs and they seemed more petite than the Dutch girls. Many of the Dutch girls I ran into had decent faces but were rather big-boned. I like my women slim and petite, with a nice round bootie.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French guys are apparently like Scandanavians. They stare at you longinly and never say anything (except when they're driving by you in a car at night in which case they honk incessantly.) It's incredibely frustrating. I'd be delighted if one of them opened his mouth instead of just staring, but I hear french girls are real witches and that's why the men act the way they do.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scandinavians don't stare in the day-time. They consider it impolite. Unless it happens to be in a bar or club, then it's more accepted. There's also a joke that says "You know you've become Swedish when you have 2 expressions: smiling and blank".

Reaction score
Can't wait to visit Norway with Game in my pocket

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I am so jealous of you guys. My dream is to date lots of girls from different cultures and countries as they are so much more interesting than English girls and nicer-but had litte luck with foreign girls thus far. I am studying at an English college where there are loads of European students and there are some incredibly beautiful girls.

Here are some sweeping generalisations about what I have seen about girls from different cultures.

Scandinavian girls-extremely beautiful but very aloof and ignore all but the hottest guys.

Finnish girls-extremely hot. Dated a girl who was an easy 9: flawless complexion, sweet doll like face, long blonde hair, brown eyes, very tall and curvy. Very polite but never knew where you were with her-impossible to read.

German girls: Knew a couple as friends. Nicest girls I have ever met. Very down to earth, sweet and friendly and very pretty. No sense of humour though and a bit boring.

As for guys:

Scandinavian guys: Good looking bastards, have girls fall over them, but terribly shy and AFC

Italian and Greek guys: Very confident, very good looking and get all the girls.

How do you guys who go travelling meet girls? Is it mainly in clubs?

Reaction score
Mr. Matt Rogers

can you tell me somthing about your impression of the scandinavian AFC guy vs. extremely beatiful scandinavian woman ratio? if extremely beatiful scandinavian women only "dig" the hottest guys while most scandinavians are AFC, there must be some gap. Or are there already ****loads of tourists filling that gap?

I can imagine tourists pooping their pants seeing all those beatiful women there ...

Last edited:

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. Please don't call me Mr, I am only 20!

I have a Swedish friend and she says that in Sweden women have to be aggressive as most men are too shy or incompetent to chat up a girl unless completely pissed. Having said that the men are very good looking and a lot of girls will go for AFCs if they are good looking enough.

Having said that I often see Swedish girls on campus with hot mediterranean guys. They must enjoy men taking charge for a change, and opposites often attract: blonde girls like tall, dark and handsome types, while mediterranean girls and chinese girls like the whole blond hair blue eyes thing in guys.

And most Swedish girls are well aware of the whole fantasy most men have about Swedish girls and unless you are hot and they fancy you a lot will get turned off by men who are obviously just trying to get into their panties.

So if you meet any beautiful Swedish girls I would say give it a go! A lot of men are intimidated by them and they are not used to men having the balls to go up to them display confidence and talk to them, and are often very impressed.

But one thing I would warn you about. The ice queen stereotype is not all myth. It takes a while for them to melt, so don't give up if they don't seem to show much interest at first. Just go for the number, and go for the kiss.

Reaction score
Good question, good answer

That was exactly what I needed to know

Cheers to ya ;)