Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To The European DJs out there and others who have travelled to Europe...

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schwan:

I would imagine Northern European DJs would stand out from the AFCesque cultural norm even more, and would in turn be more intriguing to women etc.
Yes, very true! I have met many women here, but the main barrier now is just my broken German language, and I'm learning as fast as I can! But the 'foreign attraction' I find is always working to my advantage, with 3 girls so far having offered to 'teach me' the language. But a DJ will stand out in such countries and make the job easier. The girls are great once you get to talk to and know them though.

So can you give an insight into the American guys generally speaking and how they compare, after you have spent some time in Europe?
Personally I think Europe is a great place for DJs because, generally speaking, there's less of a b*tchiness about women. When I say that, I mean there seems to be less of a willingness to just use and play around with the guy. Remember, generally speaking!

DocFrankeinstein:

Ukrainian women are gorgeous (ok...at least the one I knew)! She looked like a younger version of Cameron Diaz. Nice.

BG Man:

Lueneburg is in northern Germany, not far from Hamburg and I hear it has beautiful landscape! What the women are like is another Q!

Anakin

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Janez:
I'm from Slovenia. Slovenia is also AFC land.

Haven't been in other countries since I found this website.
I agree eith you.
The girls there seem to be much more forward than here in Yugoslavia.Was ther just a few months ago.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
im irish and live in england. i have traveled all over europe and have encountered many types of wanna be playas and so on. here is a break down of the country and their wanna be DJs

Ireland: as this is my homelan, im a little biased, basically were all fairly laid back and at ease with ourselves, its living in england that drives you nuts. when were not pissed out of our skulls (about 20% of the time) were good DJs.

Britain: i think here the nice guy/jerk arguement is personified to a large degree. we have a speices of people called townies, who beat up old people, drink cider, smoke weed and basicaly make everyones lives a misery. women stick to these guys like flies round ****e, alhough is you saw some of the girls that hung round them, even you, experienced DJ's, would run for the hills. the nice guys, as is true in the states, are frounded on as nerds and as such dont have much sucess with the ladies. i think what is more prominant in the uk is the rich poor devide, in that we have snobs that stick with snobs and us common folk that stick with the common folk. from personal experience, i would say the more down to earth girl is better in britain (provided she isnt a townie) as their less inhibited, where as the snobs have a subculture all of there own which it is not mine to comment on

France: our neighbours across the channel may send us illegal imigrants and cheese, but they also have some of the the DJ masters. i observed some people in a bar in paris, and although my french is limited, they are truly some of the most advanced DJ's i have ever met. they had the ladies eating out of their hand. the only thing i found wrong with them is they eat cheese on everything, and i mean everything.

spain and greece: what can i say about the spanish without getting all wound up about how Ireland was robbed in the world cup. over there, as with greece, there seems to be a larger cultural influence on sex, as if it is not as taboo as it is here in the more nothern parts. DJ's here tend to hang around in mobs and lack the refined nature of their french counterparts. they struggle with the ladies, who seem to be interested in foreigners more (lets just say the powers of DJ cross lingual borders as well as national ones)

Italy: they are also some of the most famous lovers in the world. i think the thing is with the italians that they have romance down to an art form, their better at it than the french. this, naturally, breeds resentment in the other countries, especially england. when i traveled to rome a couple of months ago, my friend took his g/f and i took my best friend (who is female and dating a professional footballer in the 2nd devision). there, an italian said to my friend that his girlfriend was very beautiful, from anyone else, this would have been a compliment, but such is the jealousy of the italians romanicism (not to mention feer of the mafia) that my friend bascially told him to "f off you smarmy b*stard"

germany: never been here but the ladies are very nice. i did see a documentary on germany a few weeks back (Mind you, it was presented by jeremy clarkson, for those of you that dont know, he's, shall we say, very pro british). it basically depics them as very regimented and indicates that there is a definite structure by which things must be done. i dunno if this is true, having never been there.

eastern europe: bear in mind this all seems to be wartorn, espcecially after that mad bastard milosovitch leveled half the country. men here, i have seen and observed, are not at all like the DJ's we are, new generations seek men that wont beat them and demand they do demeaning things (quoted from arena magazine, june 2002 issue) so they turn to the western man for love. lucky us guys.

sorry if i've offended anyone with my bigotted generalisations, especially any spanish people out there, but you have to admit, we did deserve to win that game...

schwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to put forth an example:
Here's an email I received from a Danish guy, who I hung out with for a few hours and kissed in a bar while on holiday in London. He lives in Denmark, his 'calling' refers to calling me in the US from Denmark.

-----------------------------
Dear 'schwan',

I am writing you this short letter just to let you know I recieved your e-mail. And of course to tell you how amazing you are.

First of all, I was really happy to see your name on an incoming mail. All week I have been driving home from work in my break just to check my hotmail. For some reason hotmail.com has been blocked from our computers at work. So imagine my excitement at seeing your mail.

Earlier on today I had the pleasure of speaking to your voice mail again. Which I really suck at, sorry. I will try to call you again this weekend, hopefully with a bit more luck than the past times. If have any idea of when you're home this weekend please let me know and I will try to call you in these hours.

A little end of letter confession: I have been thinking of you constantly since that night. I even slept with my mobile next to my pillow that sunday night in london, just in case you would call. You are amazing...

Anyway, I will call you this weekend, please write me back if you know when you are home.

love H.
-----------------------------

And most of the scandinavian guys I've met have been like this.

DocFrankeinstein

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by anakin:
DocFrankeinstein:

Ukrainian women are gorgeous (ok...at least the one I knew)! She looked like a younger version of Cameron Diaz. Nice.
Thanks man, I know. I didnt say it cause its a matter of taste. But lots of them really are beautiful.

You have to be careful with AIDS there though.
It has grown recently.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relevant reading for the "Dating, euro style thread", and also for whoever asked me what German girls were like.

Oscar.

anakin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A small addition:

Russian girls Many are hot. Generally they have beautiful physical structures in that many are are slim, yet quite strong and quite tall. Hard to describe but ALL the ones I have come across have this beautiful physique and structure.

Many I know also try to be seen as ladies, and they are sexually very active women...though they prefer this more when in private surroundings. They are more likely to jump you on the couch than in public. The best girl I came across was Ukrainian. I've also noticed that they go for the 'man', who is more alpha, more in control and sure of what he does.

Many I've met in Uni..although I'd say Russian women probably are great for STRs, but probably not a ideal LTR material...depending on the girl that is. These are vast generalisations! Practice your DJ skills well and you ought to nail them!

French girls are really cute, but, unfortunately, a lot are screwed in the head, generally speaking. Still, if you like a good looking woman, you can find a decent, good looking LTR can be found. Generally, play the DJ rules by the book, albeit with some slight modifications here and there, and they are quite easy. Watch out for the mind games!

Nevertheless, very generally speaking, European girls are different from the American types - in a better way. Although I think that the basic DJ principles do work anywhere, the process of seducing a girl in continental Europe requires more indirect and sometimes subtler ways than used in the US. At least different from what many seem to claim on this Forum.

Anakin

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's the scene like in Hamburg? I've read in several places that the women are prettier there than in the South or Berlin e.g.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all you guys from other countries think that the same DJ game that North american guys play works where you are?

I'm under the impression that North American women are the hardest women to deal with. If your game works here it will work there.

Women basically need the same thing all around the world. The problem is that they all think that they Need different things. Some are more confused then others. NA women are the most confused and the most depressed.

I have a friend who came from India. He said that when he compares the happiness of women from his village to the women here it is like night and day. The women from his village totally accept their roles as women. The women here are all depressed and don't know what they want or need.

I think that the more confused the women are in a country the more confused and AFC like the guys there will be. For the most part guys are not used to having to demand respect. We are used of naturally having it.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*raises hand*

Yes, this is yet another man who thinks that European women are 'superior' in quality (both looks and personality) to most European-American women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, I would like to take along vacation in europe to find that out for myself. I just think that after all the crap that I've put up with women here, it would be a welcome change. Who knows, I might end up having far less respect for women here when I return.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
One difference is that in most of Europe...what you might consider a 9 or 10 here in the states...turns out to be a 7 or 8 over there (and believes herself to be a 7 or 8).

Thus, you can bring your 7-8 game and still do well with women of tip top quality.

One theory I have on doing pick-ups in foreign countries. You always get better results by skipping the obvious capital city/tourist destination, and going for the medium-sized cities with a lively university-driven nightlife scene.

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do not like about German girls is that most of them do not have any style. Some have great potential in terms of beauty and sexyness. I think the smarter the girls are the worse it gets. This might be due to a lack of sexual self-conscience.
IN contrast Dutch girls just know very well how to make the most of themselves (fashion,makeup, sexual confidence).

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Portugal there is everything. Some guys are even HORRENDOUSLY AFC's, but there are lots of DJ's and players, too.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Slovenia myself, Janez pretty much said it all. We got lots of pretty girls here, especially for a country with such a small population.
I've traveled Croatia and Bosnia extensively, the southern coast of Croatia and Bosnia's capital city have so much drop dead gorgeous chicks, it's impossible. The guys though? I'd say mostly AFC's and poseurs, just like Slovenia.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dutch girls? I saw some sexy Dutch women, but I actually liked the German girls better (well the good looking ones anyhow).

A lot of the Dutch women in their late 20s that I saw looked remarkably like women from the midwest. You could almost pretend you were at a bar in Indiana.

They're pretty nice looking when they're younger however.

But I probably got more IOIs from Dutch girls overall than the Germans.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Dutch girls? I saw some sexy Dutch women, but I actually liked the German girls better (well the good looking ones anyhow).

A lot of the Dutch women in their late 20s that I saw looked remarkably like women from the midwest. You could almost pretend you were at a bar in Indiana.

They're pretty nice looking when they're younger however.

But I probably got more IOIs from Dutch girls overall than the Germans.
I got more play from German girls than I did from Dutch girls. German girls would sometimes initiate conversations with me. I was always under the impression that Dutch women were generally more open, but I found that wasn't necessarily the case. However, I was only in Amsterdam while in Holland, which as you stated, is a primary tourist destination. I was just seen as yet another American there.

Then again, although there are American military bases all over Germany, I didn't get that vibe there.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only been touched upon, so i want to ask:

Does anyone have anything to say about English girls? I die for the accent (i know what a dumb thing to get hung up on) and I want to spend a semester or something in England. I'd probably end up somewhere like London, so what are the girls like there?

I think people should write DJ Travel Guides. Since there seems to be a majority of DJs from English-speaking countries, it could be a fun project for those living abroad.

--Kel

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I didn't get around to spending time in Germany. :(

Originally posted by zentraveller
Funny you should say that, but where I grew up in North Idaho, which is populated mostly by folks from the Midwest, the people there and Dutch look eerily similar. This despite the fact that I only met a few Dutch-Americans there (their girls were generally very good looking, too!)

It's probably because when you mix German, Scandinavian, English, and Irish, you get something which looks like Dutch. :D

BGMan