Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to the druggies out there...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Crystal Meth and reckless sexual behavior...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_and_sex

If the woman you're having sex with is a "tweaker" there is a good chance that she has had sex with others in the "tweaker community". There is a substantial increased risk of contracting STDs, especially HIV, if you make a habit of mixing Crystal Meth with sex.

Bad idea, Centaurion. I don't mean to lecture, but most young people who get mixed up in using drugs don't really know the scope of the risks they are taking. Yes, I'm trying to scare the bejesus out of you to inspire you to stop doing the stuff by showing you what it could do to your life. Better a complete stranger than your family after you're so deep into this that stepping away from it causes withdrawl and suffering for you. Please take what I'm saying in the spirit it's intended...to try to help you avoid going someplace I'm quite certain you'd rather not go.

Smoking pot once in awhile is one thing...but hard drugs and any opiates (prescription pain killers included) have such a high risk of becoming devastating that if you aren't already addicted to something it's just not worth all the risks involved for a rush from drugs. You can get the same great feeling from working out or running. Most drugs people take stimulate chemicals and receptors in the brain that you can stimulate naturally by living you life more productively.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chillisauce
Haha, i think thats what christians call 'Hell'. I'd rather burn than end up with you in Heaven.

Do you drink, smoke or take any form of caffiene MetalFortress? Because if you do, you should be joining us.
Because wine, hookah and Dr. Pepper are the same as coke, DXM and meth. :rolleyes:

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DR: Drug Report

Originally posted by JC Jerkson
LOL.

We're gonna be the first PUA's to recommened sarging on drugs. We're gonna be poineers in this shyt. :cool:

JC Jerkson
Ever wonder why? Because it's a stupid as f*ck idea, that's why. You two used to be respected, but you're quickly becoming jokes in this forum.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
Oh boy, no need to preach about the unsafe sex. Been there done that. Thankfully I didn't catch any stds.

Thanks for the link Wyldfire, I checked out 'meth-mouth' and that made me poop my pants. I'm staying the hell away from that stuff.
Glad to have provided enough info to scare the sh*t out of you...literally or otherwise.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All three of the drugs that I OD'd on are in that post. Extacy (it doesn't take much to OD on extacy. I didn't take much and I ended up in the hospital), Coke (also doesn't take much). But the dumbest part of this post: "LSD (you cant Od on acid, but can go insane with an EXTREME dosage and the wrong situation)". You can't OD? Shows how much research you put into that post. Guess what the 3rd drug I OD'd on was? LS-f*cking-D. If you did your research you'd know that LSD is the most lethal drug of all of the ones you listed.

You didn't "OD," at least not off psychedelics. You're a hypochondriac. You realize that there absolutely nothing that an doctor does for an "overdose" of psychedelics, right? They just hold your hand while you cry about not being able to handle your drugs, so they can bill you.

I have known multiple people who, in their younger and stupider days, drank a small bottle of liquid lsd. It's not that much stronger than tripping, you just trip for longer, like a week. The body builds tolerance quickly. Both of those people were very happy to re-join reality after a week of tripping.

LSD and shrooms never hurt anyone, other than stupid things very rare people might do while on them. Most people are too incapacitated to go and hurt themselves. If anyone is scared of OD'ing, stay away from meth, coke, and especially heroin/morphine. If you eat too much lsd/shrooms, you may think you're going to die, but you won't. It would be easier to OD on coffee. About 10 pots = death.

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard shroom juice can collect up in your spinal fluid and stay there for the rest of your life, even if you only do them once. So if you ever get a spinal tap, they can see if you have done shrooms or not. Just an interesting bit.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
...You can get the same great feeling from working out or running...
LOL - funny that - reminds me of a guy i knew 15-20 years ago who broke his coke habit by sky-diving. a dive would keep him juiced for days, and after that if he felt the need he'd book another flight

no clue how many jumps that took

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh bullsh*t

From your own link:
"Police are awaiting toxicology results to determine if the drug was actually LSD or if Discerni had taken any medications or had any other medical conditions which might have contributed to her death."

This would be the first well-confirmed case of LSD death in history, if the police were not full of it as usual. An idiot chemist concocting some crap and calling it "acid" does not mean LSD killed her. If drugs were legal, she would still be alive, because there would be quality control.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

There is one case of a guy shooting up 3,400 doses and dying. But this is an extreme case; enough of anything shot into one's veins can be deadly. Acid is meant to be eaten, anyway.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt

You didn't "OD," at least not off psychedelics. You're a hypochondriac. You realize that there absolutely nothing that an doctor does for an "overdose" of psychedelics, right? They just hold your hand while you cry about not being able to handle your drugs, so they can bill you.

I have known multiple people who, in their younger and stupider days, drank a small bottle of liquid lsd. It's not that much stronger than tripping, you just trip for longer, like a week. The body builds tolerance quickly. Both of those people were very happy to re-join reality after a week of tripping.

LSD and shrooms never hurt anyone, other than stupid things very rare people might do while on them. Most people are too incapacitated to go and hurt themselves. If anyone is scared of OD'ing, stay away from meth, coke, and especially heroin/morphine. If you eat too much lsd/shrooms, you may think you're going to die, but you won't. It would be easier to OD on coffee. About 10 pots = death.
Umm I did OD on LSC. But as mentioned before... I also mixed drugs back then. The doctors determined that it was LSD. Either way, I think you might want to do a little more research. There is a lot more cases than one where people OD'd on LSD.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bad trip is not an overdose. LSD is a non-lethal drug. I think your doctor was full of it if he told you that you OD'd on acid. It is the definition of "OD" that is at issue. Everyone who takes drugs has taken too much at one point, but taking too much psychedelics is not really an "overdose" in the sense that it can seriously harm you.

http://www.recovery.org.uk/druginfo/index.html
"No deaths caused by an LSD overdose have ever been reported"

http://www.daap.ca/factsonlsd.html
"No deaths resulting exclusively from LSD overdose have been reported"

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed
LOL - funny that - reminds me of a guy i knew 15-20 years ago who broke his coke habit by sky-diving. a dive would keep him juiced for days, and after that if he felt the need he'd book another flight

no clue how many jumps that took
Essentially all of the most addictive drugs mess with brain chemistry and boosts certain brain chemicals or receptors of those chemicals. Exercise boosts those same brain chemicals naturally without all the poisoning of your body. Exercise is also free and 100% legal and doesn't destroy your life, alienate your friends and family and ruin your romantic relationships.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh bullsh*t

From your own link:
"Police are awaiting toxicology results to determine if the drug was actually LSD or if Discerni had taken any medications or had any other medical conditions which might have contributed to her death."

This would be the first well-confirmed case of LSD death in history, if the police were not full of it as usual. An idiot chemist concocting some crap and calling it "acid" does not mean LSD killed her. If drugs were legal, she would still be alive, because there would be quality control.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_dose.shtml

There is one case of a guy shooting up 3,400 doses and dying. But this is an extreme case; enough of anything shot into one's veins can be deadly. Acid is meant to be eaten, anyway.
It was LSD...a guy spiked her orange juice with 10 "hits". She immediately got ill and went into a coma. She was brain dead from the LSD...10 hits of it. She was on life support and her family took her off it.

Just because there haven't been a lot of deaths attributed to LSD overdoses doesn't mean you can't OD on it. You can OD on any substancem, whether it will kill you or not. Each substance has a list of what can happen when you overdose. For LSD those things are coma, spontaneous bleeding and hypothermia. Medical fact lists the signs of LSD overdose. I'll side with medical facts over someone who so recklessly keeps making excuses for using hard drugs on a site where young boys read. What you are doing is irresponsible and I just pray that no 11, 12, 13 year olds decide to go drink a couple of bottles of cough syrup and die because a well spoken "Master Don Juan" they might look up to said drugs aren't bad for them.

The mods should ban the discussion and glorification of drug use. There are kids here and lord forbid one of them end up dead and Mom and Dad check out their computer history and find out the kid got the idea from here. Allen could be sued for wrongful death over that. Be freaking responsible for God's sake.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A bad trip is not an overdose. LSD is a non-lethal drug. I think your doctor was full of it if he told you that you OD'd on acid. It is the definition of "OD" that is at issue. Everyone who takes drugs has taken too much at one point, but taking too much psychedelics is not really an "overdose" in the sense that it can seriously harm you.

http://www.recovery.org.uk/druginfo/index.html
"No deaths caused by an LSD overdose have ever been reported"

http://www.daap.ca/factsonlsd.html
"No deaths resulting exclusively from LSD overdose have been reported"
Nonsense...10 hits of LSD in orange juice put that 18 year old girl in a coma where she had to be on life support. It's documented consistently that overdosing on LSD can cause coma. Stop giving kids reading this a false sense of safety! God you are so irresponsible!

mackattack120

Don Juan
Reaction score
A sip of cough syrup makes me want to gag how do you guys drink a whole bottle?

Alcohol and weed are the only good drugs everything else is for crackheads.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wootapotky
She didn't OD on LSD. It was 5-MeO-AMT.

http://rc6.org/node/248

If you read at the bottom of this link the last reply is from one of her friends that states that.
And is 5-MeO-AMT also one of the psychadelic drugs that Bible Belt is insisting you cannot OD on?

What she ODed on is irrelevent in the argument anyway.

LSD is a drug. A person can OD on any drug. There are symptoms of LSD overdose that are documented medically. Coma, breathing difficulties, spontaneous bleeding, hypothermia...these are all symptoms of LSD overdose. No, overdosing on LSD doesn't have a significant history of KILLING people. It does, however, have a documented history of leaving people brain dead in a coma. Not much difference, really. It also inspires people to commit homicide, suicide and freak out so badly that they run into traffic, run off roofs, jump off bridges, etc.

An overdose of drugs doesn't mean death. It means the person took so much of a drug that they put themselves at significant risk of death.