Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To reject her or not..

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for the past 2 months I have been seeing this girl that seems to have some daddy issues (posted about this a couple of days ago). Well for those who have not seen my thread, this girl tends to try to talk down to her guy friends. She's sort of tom-boyish, but still pretty enough to be considered attractive, no dikey appearance.

Well anyways, I have not been friendzoned or rejected yet.. But I have been remaining distant lately. I have not been communicating with her for the past 4 or 5 days since she has been sort of talking down to me like she does to her friends... I do not put up with this.

The other day we went out for a walk at the park and brought her dog. I was really enjoying myself since it was a nice day out, I had just gotten out of work, and I was spending some time with a cool girl.. (Well, thought she was cool at first!) haha. She was in a bad mood and seemed to be taking it out on me, she seemed very cold to me putting my arm around her, kissing her and all that.. So I thought "Oh whatever, she's just having a bad day I'll cheer her up".

Well after we walked we went back to her place and just listened to some music and hooked up, we were just sitting there for a while talking.. And jokingly (or so it seemed..) she takes my cell phone and starts a fight, then she says something like "well delete my number then" So I say back to her "Well you took my phone, do it yourself if you really want me to" and just laughed and smiled. Then she deletes it.

Now this kind of pissed me off, She was being a complete b1tch after this so I just told her "All right, I'm going to leave". I did not show any anger here, I expressed it very neutrally. She had to go to an event for her school that night and I had plans as well.

When I leave She comes to give me a kiss, I just didn't even look at her and walked by her. Then she yells "Get back over here what the fvck!" I just kept walking, got in my car, and left.

She texted me a few times right after saying she was just joking around, sorry blah blah... But I've seen this girl slightly losing interest in the past 2 weeks, and I'm a grown ass man with a no BS policy. I'm very busy as I work every single day.

On another note, a few of my friends have said this girl sleeps around with a lot of dudes. My friend who dated her in the past knows around 10 dudes from his school she's slept with.. Most of them mutual friends.

Now I'm trying to think whether I should just give her the "We need to talk" and dump her ass... Or just distance myself for a while till she begs me to come back (Just cause I wanna keep fvcking her). At the same time though, I really would just like to find a nice, honest, respectable girl who I can have a LTR with, and not be seen with this trashbag ho who cold potentially take a hit on my social standing in my town at parties and other social events.

Tell me what you think SS!

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be done with it. Dont put up with something you dont wanna put up with. Why are you even asking us? Its your choice. Do what you want.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I guess I meant it to be more of a "What would you do?" type question.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,

Her idea of a joke is being in a bad mood? Sounds like a total killjoy to me. You already identified daddy issues so what exactly is attractive about this woman again? I'd 86 her for the simple reason that if she's being this *****y now what the hell do you expect in 3-4 months.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be your self here though,
If you have this girl, will you be happy, can you straighten things up.???

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Well,

Her idea of a joke is being in a bad mood? Sounds like a total killjoy to me. You already identified daddy issues so what exactly is attractive about this woman again? I'd 86 her for the simple reason that if she's being this *****y now what the hell do you expect in 3-4 months.
Well I just want to keep her around for some casual sex / hooking up. She hasn't raised the idea of becoming exclusive, so I figure she doesn't want to be.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
RSanders219 said:
Well I just want to keep her around for some casual sex / hooking up. She hasn't raised the idea of becoming exclusive, so I figure she doesn't want to be.
You know she has issues and causes drama and you still want to be around that just for the sake of hooking up? If you had other options you wouldn't have to deal with her crap and be disrespected by her each time.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like another Borderline Personality Disorder to me. Not again!

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. Broke it off with her. It feels good honestly haha, don't have to deal with the silly drama or headgames anymore.