To Play? or not to Play...

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
...that is the question. Ok, I'm on the high school soccer team, I enjoy playing soccer and I would like to continue playing. But after breaking my collar bone before the season I haven't been able to play. I hate the varsity and junior-varsity coaches, I am easily good enough to play on varsity, yet they put me on junior varsity because im currently injured. The thing is, all I have been doing is conditioning, and I am not having fun, yes it is good for me but there is no fun involved. I'm sure most of you are saying why not just wait it out until you can play until you decide. Well, both the coaches are ass faces and I don't enjoy playing for people like that. The question is do I play or do I not...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play for U not the coaches

in my school if you played well enough on JV theyd move you up

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i know, but they know im good just my older brother had a problem with the varsity coach so now he's biast ( think thats how you spell it) anyways i was easily good enough to play on varsity last year too yet they still did not move me up, instead the moved up some kids that suck ass. And I understand to play for myself but how can I if the coaches are benching me and Im not having any fun? thanks for the quick reply more would be great

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sitting here with my arm in a slong. Been in one for 2 weeks and a half.

How long did it take for yours to heal?

Do you have a bump? Mines very noticeable.

iso522

Reaction score
you're quite full of yourself "i deserve to be on varsity" ever hear of whats best for the team? obviously you're not good enough to be on varsity otherwise you would be. coaches do whats best for the team and you're not the best thing for them.

Ninjitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry iso??? im not trying to be gloat or anything but **** man, im not ****ing tryin to be a ****, thats the problem with forums there's always the little cacks that dont understand things or take things the wrong way, or who just make a **** of the selves cause they make rude comments to peoples simple questions... im not conceited at all i just know what actually should be happening so go screw yourself

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, drop that sh!t ass team. You dont deserve to be treated like sh!t. Like you said, Benching != FUN, WHY PLAY IF YOU ARENT HAVING FUN???

Sounds like a waste of time to me man, but whatever floats ur boat... :rolleyes: