Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To oquite during a conversation

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have a problem of being too quite during a conversation? I usually don't have anything to say but I don't really see myself as a quite person. In fact I see myself as a talkative person. Maybe I have an insecurity about expressing myself because I do talk a lot around my parents.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Being too quite I think sometime lead others to think that ur conceited or that u hate being with them

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ bible is full of information on conversation techniques. I've been doing homework all day and am in no mood to go into detail about conversation, but suffice to say that you only get good at it through practice.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
david90 said:
Anyone have a problem of being too quite during a conversation? I usually don't have anything to say but I don't really see myself as a quite person. In fact I see myself as a talkative person. Maybe I have an insecurity about expressing myself because I do talk a lot around my parents.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Being too quite I think sometime lead others to think that ur conceited or that u hate being with them
Looks like we have the same problem. I just had a girl ask me "why are you so quiet?" See thread: she says "why are you so quiet?"

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Its good to know how to talk and to talk fairly often, but don't be afraid of silence. Learning how to be comfortable sitting next to a girl in silence is just as important as being able to talk to her.

And sometimes, you just need to shut up and let things marinate a little bit. Too many times have I seen guys talk and talk and talk and ruin what they had going just 10 minutes before. I've done it a few times as well, I admit. Say something witty, both of you laugh, then be quiet for a minute. Let her think about you. You understand.