Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to NEXT or not to NEXT

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the thing.
a week ago, i talk to this chick around...hb8. I could say we had a prettyy good chat. Got her laughing with my stories....etc. Im positive she enjoyed it,,,but i guess the mistake was..i didnt numberclose. It didnt feel right coz i wasnt sure if my friend was going for her or not. (the guy that introduced me to her)

a few days later...i see her around school and stuff and we kinda just smile at each other, wave, etc. basically flirt with your eyes. Then i decided to play it cool and keep her second guessing. I do this by flirting with her other friend and also giving her less attention. Then today, again, to mix things up...i go back to flirting with her. I see her...smile..then i say "stop right there...look there...then put ur hand on ur waist,,,,smile" haha basically i made her do a modelling pose (Whenever she smiles she does this pose thats pretty cute)...then i leave her alone and act like i dont konw her in a playful manner. Now she slaps me playfully...and then becuase we were both VERY late for class...we parted ways. (AGAIN i shoudve numberclosed).
Now here comes the problem...later tonight..i see her chatting with this other guy(i know for certain hes going for this girl) .i guess i was too slow. Anyways, well i konw looks dont matter..but this guys a freakn model. To make things worst..hes a natural PUA. I on the other hand,,am probrably close to his level in PUA, but looks..im probrably a 7.5. And yes i know improve my game to get the upperhand. But im more confused whether i should still go for her or not? Ive seen other girls,,but wasnt that much intrested in them..either theyr shallow or too easy. Surprisingly most of these girls i didnt want were much hotter than this one.

anyways,
.i was in the same coffeeshop they were at..and i play it cool..i say hi to both of them..still smiling...and i mind my own business (laugh with my friends...etc.) Then when i leave...i wave bye...then strangely...she waves bye..but not in her usual smily way. She lookd kinda disappointed or something. IT deff. wasnt the guy., coz she looked like her had a pretty fun time with him laughing etc. So yea...got me thinking.....maybe she was waiting for me to approach her?

PS: Yes i know..I am the CATCH!!!! i shouldnt overanalyze about these things blalblab. Coz its HER loss if she doesnt go to me. And i still truly believe that..i mean...there are other girls i can get easily..but thats the thing..theyr too easy. And although i believe I Am the catch...she has some things i look for in a girl too. Shes one of those cool and laid back girls...so yea!

So heres my question....

a. NEXT or NOT TO NEXT? if i should still pursue with this girl...how do u think i should go about it? Should i just continue fliritng with her other girl friend? should i NEXT? or should i show more signs of attraction towards this girl?

i was thinking of a scenario and got this

tom in school maybe i should.......

drumerdud: Ey...(grab her hand)follow me...
the thing is...me and my friends were discusing what guys look for in girls.. Ofcourse we all agree they have to have brains. Then the rest went for breasts, ass, you konw guys will be guys. Now i told them im most attracted to a girls smile. Ofcourse my friends go wild..and ask me how can a smile look nice? a smile is a smile...theyr all the same.. so heres where u come in...remember the pose i made u do yesterday? then i ask my friends...
"guys guys...now dont tell me this smile wont turn u on???" it should get laughs and stuff..then i numberclose by saying

drumerdud: hahaha...no but serioulsy u have akickass smile..i like that....keep it up..i MIGHT just ask u out..haha give me ur number..ill call u one of these days....

end....

so what do u guys thiknk?

Last edited:

drumerdud

Don Juan
Reaction score
CRAPPP just read a post somewhere..and found out NEVER GO OVERBOARD when trying to be hard to get...(smack on the head) This isnt for sure yet, but in my opinion and the way it looks...she felt like i wasnt intrested anymore..so she moved on.....lesson of the day...DO NOT GO OVERBOARD!!!! and NUMBERCLOSE!!! However,,, when u numberclose..make sure theres attraction.. Today i went straight out and asked for her number....she siad shes not intrsted...so yea... to summarize

#1 dont go overboard in playing games
#2 Watch signals VERY closely...if she looks intrested go for it..if shes not...get more rapport THEN numberclose

For the rest..im stil wondering what I should do now?? whats the best move for me? sho9uld i go to that girl..and show more feelings?? coz im pretty sure..she still has the hots for me..coz eveyrtime she sees me..she has this disappointed look.