Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to much silence

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey people, hows life

well no more small talk i need some advice

ive gotten really good at talking to women, i talk so much with them and great conversations and have fun with them but now i think the opposite effect has happened, im having so much trouble talking to the guy friends that i have.

Ive just recently joied a dance crew and theres six people on the crew. We hang out alot so we can be a team or build thta team relationship and i find myself to be the quiet guy, but its weird because im not like that. Then i might find myself alone with one of the guys and theres silence, since i talk so much with women i have the feeling to break the silence, so i try that when i have the silence when im with one of the guys and it just comes across as me trying to hard to start convo.

i know theres a time for silence and i let thoes happen but theres is a time for conversation also, anybody have advice.

Reaction score
This a new one - a DJ asking for advice on how to talk to guys? OOOOKKKAAY! And they are all your partners in a dance crew?? OOOOKKKAAY!

I don't know how to answer - sorry:( Are you intimidated by other men?