To hit or not to hit on waitresses

FunkyMillion

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the question guys. What are your rule when it comes to waitresses? Is it cool to hit on a waitress?

bigguns22

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of waitresses are just friendly to earn big tips. I've been fooled by more than a few myself. Like the other poster said, use them for practice, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they're working you for a big tip. Especially ****tail waitresses in a bar, they'll flirt with you because a lot of guys will tip extremely well if they think they're getting laid. Trust me, I've worked in enough bars and restaurants to know this.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I've fvcked enough bartenders and waitresses to know that it isn't always true! Tip good, but not supplicating good. If you have half a brain, you can tell the difference between flirting for tips, and real ioi's. Of course, Im always a regular of the girls when I bang them. I havent cold approached one I didnt know in a strange place, and gotten any, though.

I've found that for asking them out, I just throw out an idea for seeing a live band and see if they want to go. If they are interested, and dont have to work, they will go, no matter who the band is.

In general, servers are kind of slvtty, so take advantage of it.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Of course, Im always a regular of the girls when I bang them.
That's different, they're less likely to work a regular, who would have already built a rapport with them by that point.

horaholic said:
In general, servers are kind of slvtty, so take advantage of it.
lol, yep, that was one of the only things I liked about working in restaurants/bars. I've ****ed more than my fair share (I know, don't **** where you eat, but as long as you keep it casual it's ok).

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, at most show her some charm. It's not worth it. 90 percent chance they're working you and 10% chance that you may feel inclined to tip more.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say yes, but proceed with a degree of trepidation. I have banged waitresses and bartenders, but always where I was a regular and built good rapport. These girls get hit on, asked for their numbers, and hear cheesy lines all day/night. Flirting and active indifference have always served me well with them.

But what also happens is situations like the one I find myself in YET AGAIN. Started going to another bar awhile ago, the lead bartender came to be all over me, but had a bf. After they broke up, she came on really strong with me. But before I could close her, another waitress there invited me back to her place and, well, the original has been an ice queen ever since. Now there is another new waitress there who I have been flirting with but the other two are still there and I'm stuck wondering just how much clucking these hens have been doing.

Yeah, I know.

The moral of the story is, it's fun to practice and even screw with them but these situations can become a soap opera. You must learn their schedules and know who works on what night, but I now see I may be able to go 3-0 in that bar...

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
I say yes, but proceed with a degree of trepidation. I have banged waitresses and bartenders, but always where I was a regular and built good rapport.
Yes, this worked because they were themselves, they weren't putting on an act to get bigger tips from you. With the waitresses I banged I either worked with them or they worked with friends of mine. I'm really hoping I'm gonna get this new job at a new upscale bar, all the girls that were at my interview were hot, like hb8 on average.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Another case of Hooters!!!

I ended up getting a date with a Hooters girl, but only because my car was like a pseudo-BMW and I was popular at my school. Other than that, I know in my right mind that without it, it would've been hella harder to get her.

Don't you motherf**kers realize that the waitresses are being flirty to get a bigger tip from you? You're not gonna get laid and you're not gonna be her boyfriend. There are four 6's that women find important and you'd better have them all before even getting to know the b**ch!

Don't believe the hype, or the hypothetical when it comes to waitresses' initiation.